Author Topic: Turn off the f***ing cameras  (Read 1423 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Turn off the f***ing cameras
« on: October 24, 2018, 10:54:57 PM »
Star Member scheming daemons (23,810 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211318276

Turn off the f***ing cameras

Maybe CNN will see the light and stop covering his rallies. And other media outlets should follow suit.

Trump incites violence at his rallies... and now that has touched CNN in a visceral way.

Don't give oxygen to the fire he is stoking.

Turn off the ****ing cameras.

ffr (11,856 posts)

1. Good point. They don't cover KKK rallies. Therefore, why cover tRump's?

They are of no news value to anyone but to the illiberals who follow him blindly.

Star Member Hermit-The-Prog (2,262 posts)

4. meanwhile, turn off their channel

Lots of excellent news outlets online for reading.

Who are the fascists now?

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Turn off the f***ing cameras
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 05:51:15 AM »
They've always been the fascists.  But they're like dumb people.  They don't know they're dumb.

You also have to remember ... their fascism is for your own good. 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 08:09:56 AM »
Well, I can understand why DUpipo wouldn't watch "Jeopardy" or "Wheel of Fortune" - they would feel bad about their lack of knowledge being made plain. But couldn't they watch "Celebrity Bowling" reruns on Hulu instead of CNN's or MesSNBC's futile train-wreck-watch coverage of Trump activities?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 08:44:58 AM »
If CNN did not cover Trump rallies why would anyone to watch their channel? The right has Fox and OAN, the left has MesSNBC and Al jarzeera. At least when they cover the rallies they may get viewers from the other networks when the other channels cut to commercial.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2018, 09:23:49 AM »
If CNN did not cover Trump rallies why would anyone to watch their channel? The right has Fox and OAN, the left has MesSNBC and Al jarzeera. At least when they cover the rallies they may get viewers from the other networks when the other channels cut to commercial.

John Stossel wrote an excellent book (the title of which escapes me at the moment) and in this book he talked about the implicit biases in the networks and their journalists.  He said when he moved to FOX that they weren't really a right leaning network, it was just that the other networks were so far left that FOX comes across as right leaning.

I know that FOX has evolved considerably over the years, but I still don't think they are anywhere near as far to the right as people claim.  Stossel said back then that FOX was actually the most unbiased of all the networks and he had facts to back up that claim.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2018, 11:35:56 AM »

John Stossel wrote an excellent book (the title of which escapes me at the moment) and in this book he talked about the implicit biases in the networks and their journalists.  He said when he moved to FOX that they weren't really a right leaning network, it was just that the other networks were so far left that FOX comes across as right leaning.

I know that FOX has evolved considerably over the years, but I still don't think they are anywhere near as far to the right as people claim.  Stossel said back then that FOX was actually the most unbiased of all the networks and he had facts to back up that claim.

KC

To DUpipo-grade Progs not publishing/broadcasting D Party and other Prog talking points makes any thus offending media outlet "Reich-Wing".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2018, 12:03:02 PM »
To DUpipo-grade Progs not publishing/broadcasting D Party and other Prog talking points makes any thus offending media outlet "Reich-Wing".

Boy that ain't no shit.  They're all on board the MSLSD train until they hear a single comment they disagree with then it's NAZI propaganda!!!

What can you expect from people who have the minds of children?

KC

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2018, 03:39:10 PM »

KC

In fact, recently the liberals on Fox have been going way to the left. Juan Williams use to be an almost reasonable democrat, but he is now a full on race-baiting leftist. Several other liberal regulars have been going way left as is Shep Smith. I've heard that it is because Murdoch's sons who are more liberal are taking more control.