Author Topic: Report: NSA Still Plagued by Cyber Security Vulnerabilities  (Read 1464 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Security problems are still plaguing the National Security Agency years after whistle blower Edward Snowden leaked classified information.

The agency’s inspector general released a report that analyzed the NSA from October 2017 to March 2018 and showed the NSA still has substantial cyber vulnerabilities last week.

The report reveals the agency’s “two-person access control” has not been implemented properly and every single “authority to operate” had paperwork missing.

Reports reveal many of the issues found during the six month investigation have not been fixed as of earlier this year.

http://www.oann.com/report-nsa-still-plagued-by-cyber-security-vulnerabilities/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Report: NSA Still Plagued by Cyber Security Vulnerabilities
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 05:28:16 PM »
What do you expect, the goobermint is loaded with useless lifer liberals and gold brickers. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 05:29:32 PM »
What do you expect, the goobermint is loaded with useless lifer liberals and gold brickers. :thatsright:

Tells me there's some in the intelligence agencies that don't want these vulnerabilities to get patched.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2018, 09:25:57 PM »
Tells me there's some in the intelligence agencies that don't want these vulnerabilities to get patched.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!

And it is fairly well-acknowledged that most governmental agency level cyber programs only leave trails intentionally, as a false flag.  How are we supposed to trust that it was really "the Russians" who hacked anything.  There was a verified attack on GA's voter database from the NSA in 2016