Author Topic: Don't lose your job because of an unwanted presidency  (Read 1437 times)

Offline formerlurker

Don't lose your job because of an unwanted presidency
« on: October 27, 2012, 05:32:44 AM »

Tweeting #FirstTime
By Kathryn Jean Lopez
October 26, 2012 6:37 P.M.

Conservatives and religious-liberty advocates have been lighting up Twitter all Friday in response to the condescending Obama reelection campaign “First Time” ad, tweeting and retweeting this young activist’s (Ruben at ProLife Artists Unite.) creation:

Associated tweets include:

Matt Bowman @GenXSurvivor

If he tells you the value of your human vote is "above his pay grade," don't be seduced again, practice #ObamaAbstinence #MyFirstTime
    26 Oct 12

Steel Magnolia @Southrngirl77

Don't lose your job because of an unwanted Presidency. Practice #ObamaAbstinence
    26 Oct 12

Matt Bowman @GenXSurvivor

I have daughters, and if they make a mistake voting I don't want them punished with an Obama. #ObamaAbstinence @ConscienceCause @EWErickson

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner

The Obama "First Time" ad will go down in history as being the most inappropriate ever put out by a political campaign  --- never mind a PRESIDENTIAL campaign.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Don't lose your job because of an unwanted presidency
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 09:31:14 AM »
The ad is aimed at the moonbat base. Decent civilized people will not like this ad and will not vote for 0bama.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.