Author Topic: primitive acts like a primitive; is ashamed  (Read 673 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
primitive acts like a primitive; is ashamed
« on: October 21, 2010, 09:49:37 PM »
Quote from:
liberalmuse

I did something tonight I would be ashamed of a year ago. I pulled up a sign that said, 'Jay Inslee, Bankrupting America' while walking my dog along the highway, and I tossed it into a ditch. I've had enough. Yes, I believe in free speech, but if you are a lying piece of shit, and you happen to have the money to be able to spread those lies, perhaps someone who truly believes in free speech might **** it up by tossing your $20 sign into a ditch where it belongs.

(more)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9365214

Why would this primitive be ashamed?  They did what all libs are suppose to do; silence those with whom they disagree, the ends justify the means.  This act will earn the primitive a badge of honor and much praise on Skin's island.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: primitive acts like a primitive; is ashamed
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 10:43:55 PM »
This is just sickening! How can one justify these actions? Especially as an adult?

Ya know, back when Kennedy and Nixon were goin' at it, me and my friends used to go around pullin' off the "Nixon" bumper stickers.

To this day I've felt guilty about that! I was to young to know, but my parents were hard core Kennedy fans, so I thought I was helpin'!

Damn, sure wish I knew then what I know now!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Liberalmuse: "Free Speach? **** 'em"
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 12:06:34 PM »
liberalmuse  (1000+ posts)        Thu Oct-21-10 05:46 PM
Original message
I did something tonight I would be ashamed of...
 Edited on Thu Oct-21-10 05:56 PM by liberalmuse
a year ago. I pulled up a sign that said, 'Jay Inslee, Bankrupting America' while walking my dog along the highway, and I tossed it into a ditch. I've had enough. Yes, I believe in free speech, but if you are a lying piece of shit, and you happen to have the money to be able to spread those lies, perhaps someone who truly believes in free speech might **** it up by tossing your $20 sign into a ditch where it belongs...Tonight I threw a bold-faced lie printed on a sign into a ditch, and I would do it again. Republicans, Go To Hell.

I love it when the speak what they really feel.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9365214

unkachuck  (1000+ posts)        Thu Oct-21-10 06:02 PM
Response to Original message
7. I'm with you....let's have a poll....
 Is it wrong to smack down a lying puke if the lying puke is destroying your country?

1) Yes, it's always wrong to smack down others.

2) No, extreme circumstances warrant extreme measures.

3) Maybe, if there's no such thing as a 'just conflict'.

4) Other.

....I vote number 2, the only realistic choice....

Yeah...keep thinking that way.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Liberalmuse: "Free Speach? **** 'em"
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 12:13:11 PM »
If they are this unhinged now just imagine how glorious November 3rd is going to be.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 12:18:12 PM »
unkachuck  (1000+ posts)        Thu Oct-21-10 06:02 PM
Response to Original message
7. I'm with you....let's have a poll....
 Is it wrong to smack down a lying puke if the lying puke is destroying your country?

1) Yes, it's always wrong to smack down others.

2) No, extreme circumstances warrant extreme measures.

3) Maybe, if there's no such thing as a 'just conflict'.

4) Other.

....I vote number 2, the only realistic choice....

Ready whenever you feel like looking me up....
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline true_blood

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 06:02:13 PM »
Why would this primitive be ashamed?  They did what all libs are suppose to do; silence those with whom they disagree, the ends justify the means.  This act will earn the primitive a badge of honor and much praise on Skin's island.
Very trueUSA4ME!! Saul Alinsky tactics, the ends justify the means. Do whatever it takes to get your point across. Don't worry about the consequences. True liberal form.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2010, 06:19:07 PM »
This is just sickening! How can one justify these actions? Especially as an adult?

Ya know, back when Kennedy and Nixon were goin' at it, me and my friends used to go around pullin' off the "Nixon" bumper stickers.

To this day I've felt guilty about that! I was to young to know, but my parents were hard core Kennedy fans, so I thought I was helpin'!

Damn, sure wish I knew then what I know now!

Back then, them stickers, that chrome, I would feel worse about the bumpers. :tongue:
< watch this space for coming distractions >