Author Topic: So this is it huh.. this is the best we can do?  (Read 1009 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
So this is it huh.. this is the best we can do?
« on: March 17, 2008, 08:29:49 PM »
Quote from:
walldude

I'm a latte liberal, Birkenstock wearing, trust fund baby who is only choosing my candidate because I'm a brainwashed cultist.

You know, I was enjoying this little battle for awhile. I was enjoying watching the back and forth and watching people get all upset about something that was said about their candidate, only to turn around and do the same thing to someone else .

But then something happened. Everything took a hard turn to the right. All of a sudden the most important things in this race are some washed up political hack who woke up and shot off her mouth, and the other candidates CHURCH. Yeah his CHURCH. You know what? you want to base your vote on something some political hack said or on something the pastor of a candidates church said? Then you all get what you ******* deserve.

Now pardon me, I need to go where some right wing hack can properly attack me for being a "latte liberal, birkenstock wearing, trust fund baby, because when a so-called progressive tries those attacks they just look like pathetic morons.

I prefer Obama, I'll vote for Hillary, and I'll come to DU to talk to the people I know still have an ounce of common sense. Theres at least 10 or 12 of them.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x5128430

walldude's always been good for a few laughs.  No doubt he's as stupid as he's always been.

Quote from:
navarth

1. Well put walldude

but OTOH it's a good preview of the filth we'll deal with in the GE.

But yeah, I wish everybody would stop the bullshit

Quote from:
NanceGreggs

2. At the risk of sounding totally self-centered ...

... I HATE "lattes", wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of Birkenstocks, don't HAVE a trust fund, but apparently I am only choosing my candidate because I'm a "brainwashed cultist".

How did I wind up supporting Obama???

I'm guesssing after years of hard liquor that latte's just don't quite do the trick.

Quote from:
sfexpat2000  Response to Reply #2

4. Maybe your feet got out in front of you.

Quote from:
walldude  Response to Reply #2

5. Apparently the same way I did...

issues. I was a bit pissed when I found out I was missing out on the Trust Fund. I could care less about lattes and Birkenstocks but damn if I couldn't use a trust fund.

Oh and if you are going to support Obama you better start drinking Lattes and wearing Birkenstocks, or you might make liars out of certain Hillary supporters.

Oh, Hussein Osama has issues, they're just not political in nature.  If you actually maintain that he's saying anything in those cute little emotional tirades he gives, you're even more stupid than we knew you to be already.

Quote from:
sfexpat2000 

3. Attacking churches is the Clinton's campaign winning strategy.

walldud, NancyDrunk, and the quack from SF.  If you weren't convinced that Hussein Osama is a cult leader yet, just look at his followers.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: So this is it huh.. this is the best we can do?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 08:56:34 PM »
sfexpat2000 

And there I thought it was just a democrat thing.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 08:59:02 PM »
Of course he was "pissed" when he found he out he was missing out on his free money  :loser:

This guy is about a 10 on the tension scale.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 08:59:42 PM »
sfexpat2000 

And there I thought it was just a democrat thing.

:rotf:
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama