Author Topic: Stairs  (Read 31421 times)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: Stairs
« Reply #225 on: February 12, 2013, 09:17:03 PM »
Where's the Dale Evans Collection CD rack, the "antique" Coca-Cola memorabilia, the jars of pickled stuff, and the peanut brittle -- and is it too late to order the hashbrown casserole?  :p

I'm not a Cracker Barrel.  :bitchslap:

Although, wouldn't it be awesome to say, "I want a Sunrise Sampler" then boom, it's there right in front of you?  Mmmmmm, I'm going to Cracker Barrel this weekend.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #226 on: February 12, 2013, 09:31:23 PM »
Aside from freaking out about possible tetanus infection  :whatever: I like that you balanced the quilts/blankets on the bottom shelf.  Before with the quilts and birdhouse, it wasn't balanced from a color perspective.   :-)

I agonize over things like that.  I decided to do a all white/black/brown living room.  I have pale blue walls, so everything else needs to be one of those colors.  It is a friggen struggle, but it will be so worth it.  SO moved in, and now we have to combine stuff.  He had some ink sketches, and I did, so we combined them on the wall.  Then, I have a white clay pipe from Williamsburg and some shells that I will put in shadow boxes to give texture.  

I would like to see your sketches and other nicnaks. I would also like to see your living room.  Take some pictures.

Do you think I should paint the clock I have sitting on the shelf?  My mom got it for us years ago, on our 7th anniversary I believe. It is a Seth Thomas clock that chimes (I love the sound of the chime) but I'm sure it didn't cost all that much.  It's rather formal looking and I always find it hard to fit into my decorating style.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 09:35:56 PM by BEG »

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #227 on: February 12, 2013, 09:57:01 PM »
I would like to see your sketches and other nicnaks. I would also like to see your living room.  Take some pictures.

Do you think I should paint the clock I have sitting on the shelf?  My mom got it for us years ago, on our 7th anniversary I believe. It is a Seth Thomas clock that chimes (I love the sound of the chime) but I'm sure it didn't cost all that much.  It's rather formal looking and I always find it hard to fit into my decorating style.

I will take pics, I don't have a photobucket, or maybe I do?  I don't know.  I think you should paint the clock.  A milk treatment would look cool.  And I love the birds in the cloche.  I hate I don't have any of my Grandmother's frogs.  Damn you Katrina!   :rant:
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #228 on: February 13, 2013, 10:08:59 AM »
OMG nails of death. Maybe that is what is wrong with my jaw, I have LOCK JAW!!!!!  :panic:

When I want to look really hickerbilly I'll flip one of the shelves over to reveal this "professionally" painted sign.

Another rusty nail.  :o

Rust, everywhere you look there is rust...

I'm starting to get the feeling this ladder/shelf thing has been used before.  :censored:

They have an opening on American Pickers.................

:wink:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #229 on: February 13, 2013, 12:37:45 PM »
I would actually do that job.

Offline Wineslob

« Reply #230 on: February 13, 2013, 02:27:51 PM »
I would actually do that job.

So would I. I'm really bad about wanting to scrounge around Thrifts, Good Will, etc.. It has paid off. Two weeks ago I spied a pair of Klipsch Heresy's (speakers) at the 'Will for $35 in VG condition. I flipped them for $250.

Right now I'm looking for bamboo fly rods...........damn you Castem..........
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #231 on: February 14, 2013, 09:42:35 PM »
I finally replaced the christmas filler I had in these candle holders. I just put three different color moss in them and changed the color of the candles.

My husband cut off part of the smallest candle with a hacksaw so it would fit properly in the holder

Then my husband hung my cheap "pictures" I bought the other day at Hobby Lobby.

Now guests coming out of the bathroom can ponder these words...

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #232 on: February 14, 2013, 09:58:14 PM »
I like it!

What is the wall color, if I may ask?

(really like the art, dear. You have such great taste)
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #233 on: February 14, 2013, 11:00:27 PM »
I like it!

What is the wall color, if I may ask?

(really like the art, dear. You have such great taste)

The hállway color is Sherwin Williams 6108 Latte LINK

The color all over the house is called Kilim Beige (6106) and is several shades lighter on the color sample card.

Offline Wineslob

« Reply #234 on: February 15, 2013, 04:29:17 PM »
Now guests coming out of the bathroom can ponder these words...

Shit happens?

:fuelfire:

:rofl:

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #235 on: February 17, 2013, 10:27:10 PM »
Please do, I would love to see it. Taking pictures of my stuff lets me take a different look at how I have it arranged.  I am constantly rearranging things, nothing is ever "finished", I think I'm OCD.

Ya THINK?   :rotf:

Toldja them rusty nails would getcha a case 'a lockjaw..... ;)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #236 on: February 18, 2013, 08:55:04 AM »
Ya THINK?   :rotf:

Toldja them rusty nails would getcha a case 'a lockjaw..... ;)

I think you put some sort of voodoo curse on me. It still friggen hurts. Especially if I yawn. We went out for steak last night and I thought I was going to die. It tasted so good I chewed right through the pain.  I had the most excellent ribeye, med rare and a back and blue margarita.  Maybe the margarita helped.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 08:59:46 AM by BEG »

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #237 on: February 18, 2013, 09:50:02 AM »
Cap on wainscoting and 1/4 round at baseboard. Neither has been sanded, filled or painted yet. From the garage to the bedroom

From the bedroom to the garage door. The wall on the right is so wavy it isn't funny. I don't know how he is going to hide that.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 09:52:34 AM by BEG »

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #238 on: February 18, 2013, 10:06:00 AM »
Half bath, builders grade toilet and sink (saw the sink at lowes for $58, no joke).  Im getting a new sink and toilet. Again cap and 1/4 round has not been painted yet. I need to junk up this bathroom with some of my trash to treasure art.

Trim my husband put at the top of the medicine cabinet (he has not put it on permanently yet). Neither the trim or medicine cabinet has been painted yet. Got the cool knob at Hobby Lobby.

Drunk me from last night. This was after two Black and Blue margaritas at Longhorn steakhouse. I was feeling F I N E fine.

Another drink me

And last but not least, yet another drunk me.

Offline Wineslob

« Reply #239 on: February 18, 2013, 10:13:58 AM »
Half bath, builders grade toilet and sink (saw the sink at lowes for $58, no joke).  Im getting a new sink and toilet. Again cap and 1/4 round has not been painted yet. I need to junk up this bathroom with some of my trash to treasure art.

Trim my husband put at the top of the medicine cabinet (he has not put it on permanently yet). Neither the trim or medicine cabinet has been painted yet. Got the cool knob at Hobby Lobby.

Drunk me from last night. This was after two Black and Blue margaritas at Longhorn steakhouse. I was feeling F I N E fine.

Another drink me

And last but not least, yet another drunk me.

*approves of this*

:cheersmate:

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #240 on: February 18, 2013, 11:56:52 AM »
I think you put some sort of voodoo curse on me. It still friggen hurts. Especially if I yawn. We went out for steak last night and I thought I was going to die. It tasted so good I chewed right through the pain.  I had the most excellent ribeye, med rare and a back and blue margarita.  Maybe the margarita helped.

Well, I wouldn't worry about your lockjaw unless you start frothing at the mouth. Once that happens, it's too late. We have to put you down.  :-)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Wineslob

« Reply #241 on: February 18, 2013, 12:31:38 PM »
Well, I wouldn't worry about your lockjaw unless you start frothing at the mouth. Once that happens, it's too late. We have to put you down.  :-)

:rofl: