Author Topic: bluegrass primitive suggest Dems become more kooky  (Read 524 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
bluegrass primitive suggest Dems become more kooky
« on: September 16, 2014, 05:40:24 PM »
Quote from:
kentuck

How do you change the cult that is the Republican Party?

In my opinion, we need to change the Democratic Party that gives their cult legitimacy. What does that mean?

The Republicans that I see today would not vote for a Democrat under any circumstances. They will vote for the Republican under all circumstances. But aren't the Democrats the same? No. Democrats will change their support or decide to not support the Democratic candidate at all, if they are truly "unacceptable". There is no Republican that is "unacceptable" to their cult of followers.

When Democrats change, Republicans will have no choice but to change also. So, the question would be, how should the Democratic Party change?

In my opinion, again, Democrats should develop a more populist message and put forth more populist candidates. They are more difficult for Republicans to attack because their message is more anti-Republican than the moderate Democrats now running the Party. A populist message from a populist candidate would attack them at their weakest points and embarrass them in front of their friends and family... 

Most importantly, a populist message gets out the vote.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025545639

OK, this alone...

"The Republicans that I see today would not vote for a Democrat under any circumstances. They will vote for the Republican under all circumstances. But aren't the Democrats the same? No. Democrats will change their support or decide to not support the Democratic candidate at all, if they are truly "unacceptable". There is no Republican that is "unacceptable" to their cult of followers. "

... is funny coming from a bunch of whackos who will swear up and down they don't want Hillary to be the nominee, but you know good and well if she is they'll not only vote for her but you'll see them viciously attacking anyone who doesn't support her 100% at election time.

So, the bluegrass primitive says something more applicable to Dem that Repubs.

But once again, we see the crazies suggesting, even demanding, that the Dem party continue to drive off a higher and higher cliff.

They're all too stupid for words.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Re: bluegrass primitive suggest Dems become more kooky
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 06:37:08 PM »
" There is no Republican that is "unacceptable" to their cult of followers"

There couldn't be any bigger of a lie than this.

About four million Republicans chose to sit out the 2012 Presidential election RE: Romney. 

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 06:56:34 PM »

About four million Republicans chose to sit out the 2012 Presidential election RE: Romney.

According to the DUmp, W turned so many Republicans away from the GOP that the demoshits were going to rule forever. 
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 09:06:49 PM »
Kentuck has never made a serious run at DOTY but is still one of the stupidest wastes of air to ever live.
By the looks of him eternities furnace is only a breath or family bribed care-worker away.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 09:10:58 PM »

I voted for Gary Johnson and that was my 2nd happiest vote, right behind Rand Paul. 
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 09:14:21 PM »
Why the hell would any of them think if they change people will automatically vote for them? They've already tried changing the "optics" (more than once), that "populist" message thing and, their speciality, reducing everything to a sound bite. It still doesn't change who they are.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 11:35:21 PM »
The Dems are already kooky. How kooky can they be?  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Karin

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2014, 05:36:55 PM »
I once voted for Joe Lieberman over the unacceptable R senate candidate.  Guy seemed like a scumbag.  Your theory is moronic, kentuck.  And yeah, he's one of the stupidest ones over there, a real dimwit.  He's just never had the entertainment factor to make a serious DOTY run.