Author Topic: primitives cry about stress on Dear Leader  (Read 1668 times)

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Re: primitives cry about stress on Dear Leader
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2014, 06:38:05 PM »
  If being president is that bad for your looks, just imagine what Hillary will look like after 8 years. 

She could look worse ????
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2014, 06:42:10 PM »
hamsterjill

Obama looks physically bad.

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that he looks bad physically? He looks to me to have lost weight and his demeanor is subdued somewhat during press conferences.

Finally getting your first job at fifty will do that to you.

Fred Sanders

2. No. He look as well as a man can in the face of relentless corporate media lies and distortions.

:rotf: :rofl: :rotf: :rofl: :rotf: :rofl: :rotf:

Didn't have to read any further....

:rotf: :rofl: :rotf: :rofl: :rotf: :rofl: :rotf: :rofl:

Fred Sanders

You should be beaten.

Often, and thoroughly.

BlueCaliDem

9. I don't envy this incredible man and what he has to face day-to-day. He never really got the support of his own Party ever since his first inauguration on January 20, 2009.

He's been hounded by American media still disguising as our Fourth Estate.

He's been attacked by billions of dollars worth of lies in ads by the Koch Bros.

He can't make a single step without having every single GOOPER use the above-mentioned media, unchallenged, to take his words out of context while members of his own Party refuse to correct the record, leaving it up to him.

And yet, through all of this, he's still fighting to make a change for the better for us.

How he stays sane through it all is a mystery to me.

Quote from:
conservaphobe

3. Yes. I feel bad for the guy.

There's one shitstorm after another... through no fault of his own, really.

No words could possibly describe the stupid.  They don't exist.

A power hungry person. A good person at heart.

Oh, I see.  Power hungry  = Good. 

If I was pres, it would would take everything I had not to abuse my power and not just declare open civil war on the ****ing Teabaggers and Repubs, honestly. It would take everything I had to not just use the entire force of the US military and government to go after them tooth and nail. They are un****ingworthy to call themselves Americans or even humans.

You have absolutely no clue how much I would love to see you pull that, sweetcheeks. 

None.

Cuz...guess what?  Most of us are former, or still current, Military.  I'll turn your home into a killing zone you will not survive,

.....and be hundreds of miles away.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 07:05:09 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2014, 06:42:24 PM »
Warpy

52. He looks exhausted

Any president who tries to do the job instead of just being a front man giving speeches will look haggard after the first four or five years.

If it wasn`t that hag posting that I would swear it was a mole.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2014, 07:10:16 PM »
Jamastiene

53. They were shitty to President Clinton too, minus the racism.

That's the only difference I see. They throw in the racism openly with President Obama. I don't know why. He went well over halfway across that aisle to try to work with them. So, I don't know what their ****ing problem is. He gave them way more respect than they ever deserved and this is how they repay him. That could be why he looks beat. His plan to work with them and try to get anything done through compromises was met with the reality of just how horrid and worthless and unyielding they really are. Maybe he is just tired of the bullshit. I'd hate to be President of this country, honestly. I can't imagine anyone can pretend to be A-ok with it for very long. If I was pres, it would would take everything I had not to abuse my power and not just declare open civil war on the ****ing Teabaggers and Repubs, honestly. It would take everything I had to not just use the entire force of the US military and government to go after them tooth and nail. They are un****ingworthy to call themselves Americans or even humans. I'm guess Obama is slowly finally learning that and the stress of resisting that temptation is getting to him...any good person would cave under that kind of stress after a while of dealing with them.

:badass:

And the dems were oh so nice to Bush when he was president.... and Bush had a hostile media to deal with to boot!! Now as to what you just said dummie...  I personally hope obumbles tries it. That would put the nail in the dems coffin for the next 30 years.

To be honest here, obumbles is looking like pretty much every other president in their sixth year. Clinton and Bush were looking pretty old and tired in their 6th year. Being president  has to be a man/woman killing job. For obumbles, it has to be ten times as hard since the fool hasn't really ever worked a day in his life at a real job... and that is taking into account that he doesn't work very hard at being president and a media that does everything but get on their knees and blow him. If the media was half as hostile to obumbles as they were to Bush, I really believe obumbles would go off the deep end and get tossed out of office for going insane.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2014, 07:31:39 PM »
A special message for the Jamba Juice primitive: You're welcome to bring your death-dealing badass self out here to God's Country, and start that civil war you want so badly.

Don't forget to wear your tie-dye t-shirt, DUmmy. It will make you easier to spot.

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2014, 07:47:33 PM »
Barry is finally realizing he can't just vote "present" in this "job" like he did in his previous "jobs.

Being president is TOUGH, Barry isn't.   :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2014, 08:03:19 PM »
DUmbasses - Lets ignore all of the domestic screwups for the moment, and just look at the international ones.

The primary reason the middle east is on fire right now is because Obama wanted regime change in Syria, Libya, and Egypt. Thankfully, the Egyptians saw where 'Arab Spring' was headed and ended it - not so for Syria and Libya. Were all of the leaders on Obama's hit list murderous thugs ? - Absolutely - HOWEVER , their 11th century way of thinking kept the inmates in their asylums in line. Now lets add in Obama's absolute refusal to change his plans to exit Iraq - even though Arab Spring Islamist Summer was in full bloom and the likelihood of trouble from the power vacuum he created by working to topple a few middle east leaders he disliked combined with a newly disarmed Iraq had resulted in consequences so obvious that anyone with at least a partially functional brain could predict the outcome.

The actions taken in Egypt, Syria, and Libya had NOTHING TO DO WITH BUSH. The decision to follow through on ending US operations in Iraq also rests on Obama's shoulders. He could have easily delayed exiting Iraq because of the mess blowing up in other neighboring countries, but the hubris Obama carries prevented him for making a decision that would indicate that he may have been wrong in his original assessment of the Middle East. 

The Obama's never admit mistakes. Ever.

Now we have ISIS (I know Obama hates that ending 'S' because it stands of Syria - the last thing Obama wants people to do is remember that ISIS started off as some of the 'Syrian Rebels' Obama was backing and possibly arming ) beheading everyone in their way - men, women and children.

Now we have lost track of eleven or so commercial airliners in Libya.

And while Obama seems to have a proverbial thumb stuck up his own ass, Putin is enjoying free reign as Obama battles the very demons he created by backing 'The Muslim Brotherhood'.

Normally I'd stick the OWNIT graphic here - however, I'm afraid that this mess is something we are all going to get to own, like it or not.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2014, 08:13:33 PM »
We don't deserve a man like Barack Obama.

I think we've found common ground with the DUmmies.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2014, 08:20:16 PM »
Hey Zero, here's a free hint: if the golf course is too tough for you, ride a cart. I'm sure the taxpayers (us, that is, the "1%" -- AKA, those that pay taxes) would surely buy you an air conditioned, bulletproof Mercedes golf cart that your driver would love to take you around in so your weak-assed, POS self could indulge in the beverage and food service offered therein. This message brought to you by Louis XIV.

P.S.  Don't call me Shirley
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2014, 09:32:38 PM »
Hey Zero, here's a free hint: if the golf course is too tough for you, ride a cart. I'm sure the taxpayers (us, that is, the "1%" -- AKA, those that pay taxes) would surely buy you an air conditioned, bulletproof Mercedes golf cart that your driver would love to take you around in so your weak-assed, POS self could indulge in the beverage and food service offered therein. This message brought to you by Louis XIV.

P.S.  Don't call me Shirley

Sue, have I told you lately that I love you?

:heart:
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2014, 09:52:06 PM »
Good grief! WWWAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boo-Hoo! I do not care about political party, but what a whiny crybaby! Congressman Gingrey is worth $3 million.

:siren: CRYBABY ALERT! BUTTHURT ALERT! :siren:

Must call the Whambulance.

I have a real bad feeling that the Whambulance is going to be in over time following Midterm Election.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2014, 09:53:19 PM »
We don't deserve a man like Barack Obama.

And yet they voted for him.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2014, 12:12:56 AM »
The man has had more vacations in a year than I imagine most of us take in a lifetime. Frankly, I couldn't give a damn about his stress.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2014, 06:05:24 AM »
"He has so much on his plate." .....yeah, $100 a pound wagyu steak and lobster every night can't be good for you.

If being president is that bad for your looks, just imagine what Hillary will look like after 8 years. :panic: :panic:

Hillary after 3 years, -----Helen Thomas comes to mind.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2014, 08:23:43 AM »

I've got to give you an H5 for that one, Vesta.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2014, 03:51:57 PM »
I've got to give you an H5 for that one, Vesta.

You are right and that post is vesta's best post...by far.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2014, 04:41:38 PM »
You are right and that post is vesta's best post...by far.

Proving that 'brevity is the soul of wit.' :-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2014, 07:30:52 PM »

WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH VESTA???
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2014, 05:17:10 AM »
WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH VESTA???

Big Dog, do you really want to go there?

:tongue:

Chase her.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2014, 07:13:56 AM »
Big Dog, do you really want to go there?

:tongue:

That one post by so-called "vesta" was proof that the Pod People have invaded New Hampshire!

-Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2014, 07:46:55 AM »
Prunes or raisins?
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2014, 08:13:52 AM »
Prunes or raisins?

Albino cow flop.

If I was pres, it would would take everything I had not to abuse my power and not just declare open civil war on the ****ing Teabaggers and Repubs, honestly. It would take everything I had to not just use the entire force of the US military and government to go after them tooth and nail. They are un****ingworthy to call themselves Americans or even humans.

It'd be hilarious to watch that one go down!  Insane moonbats leading the charge into the guns, only to realize as they close that the people behind them are shooting at them too!

:popcorn:

Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.