Author Topic: trulumad primtive one of the most stupid individuals alive  (Read 853 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
trulumad primtive one of the most stupid individuals alive
« on: August 12, 2014, 07:41:26 PM »
Quote from:
trumad

I've concluded that if you say Suicide is cowardly or selfish, then you're not too bright.

I'm serious. It also means your (sic) lazy. It means you have no ability to research something before you open your ignorant flytrap.

It means your (sic) shallow, it means your (sic) heartless, your (sic) judgmental without having facts. It means you have troll tendencies because hey, why else announce to everyone that your (sic) an idiot.

nuff said!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025375486#post13

One would have to be some level of extra special stupid to say what this dolt just said.

Certainly if someone commits suicide and they're suffering from depression that's one thing. But to make a blanket statement that there aren't some suicides that have to do with the person being "cowardly or selfish,"......... Get off the internet, trulymad primitive, before you break it.

How many people have done things and they just don't want to have to face up to the consequences of what they've done, so they'd rather commit suicide? How many have committed suicide only thinking of themselves never considering the effect it would have on those they left behind? Yes, there are people who have killed themselves who were either or both cowardly and selfish. To deny otherwise is stupid.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 08:48:09 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Re: trulumad primtive one of the most stupid individuals alive
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 08:25:47 PM »
The really stupid ones are those that are "trying" to commit suicide to get attention and actually succeed.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 08:28:38 PM »
The really stupid ones are those that are "trying" to commit suicide to get attention and actually succeed.

Cindie

I applaud such efforts.  I think (D)Ummies need more attention.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 08:36:16 PM »
Well, you could argue that repeatedly saying "your" instead of "you're" is pretty ignorant in of itself, but Flanders is always the one of the dummest of the DUmmies.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 08:56:01 PM »
Quote from:
madamesilverspurs

Neither selfish nor cowardly

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025376478

These idiots kill me. They read things over here and are too scared to come confront us, so they do this junk.

Look primitive, I've already explained how it can be selfish and cowardly. It's already been judged to be that way under certain circumstances by me and others who are your intellectual superior in every way, your silly little post notwithstanding.

Now if you got something else to say, at least have the gonads to come over here and give it a try.

Otherwise, shut up.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 09:42:48 PM »
I am so torn on this.

Robin Williams' suicide has really affected me.  People at work and even my wife don't know how hard it has hit me.

An important part of my life has been grabbed away -- and I am looking for why such a talented and dynamic human decided to just throw it all away. 

IMHO the demons that made him so great took him away. 

Life ain't fair.  Perhaps the best of us are destined to leave us early.

Thank God I am not the best of us.

Or am I?
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 10:26:35 PM »
Is that du format?

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2014, 10:48:17 PM »
Suicide is one thing DUmmies do well.

The DUmmies who fail at it, like Dennis the Menace, should be encouraged to keep trying.

They only have to get it right once.

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2014, 11:27:34 PM »
I think of that legislator (Senator?) from some midwestern state who got caught in a scam, and instead of owning up to it, he pulled a gun (while the cameras were rolling) and blew his brains out. It's on a video site.

That wasn't cowardice?
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2014, 12:14:31 AM »
I think of that legislator (Senator?) from some midwestern state who got caught in a scam, and instead of owning up to it, he pulled a gun (while the cameras were rolling) and blew his brains out. It's on a video site.

That wasn't cowardice?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._Budd_Dwyer
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2014, 10:48:00 AM »
Tue Aug 12, 2014, 05:54 PM

Star Member trumad (37,058 posts)

I've concluded that if you say Suicide is cowardly or selfish, then you're not too bright.

Last edited Tue Aug 12, 2014, 09:05 PM - Edit history (2)
I'm serious. It also means you're lazy. It means you have no ability to research something before you open your ignorant flytrap.

It means you're shallow, it means you're heartless, you're judgmental without having facts. It means you have troll tendencies because hey, why else announce to everyone that your an idiot.

nuff said!

I'm going to reply to you, DUmbass, not because I have the slightest delusion that any common sense will penetrate that howling vacuum you call a brain, but simply to give civilized society yet another reason to see you for what you are.

Any act of self destruction, no matter how big or small, is selfish and cowardly.  It assumes that there is nothing in this world that is greater than you; that the axis of the world runs into the top of your head and out of the crack of your ass.  It assumes the complete absence of a Creator, a Savior, or any friends and family that have to live with the decedent's final act of "me".  It assumes that any solution, or effort to find one, is just too damned hard to bother with.  It assumes that the people who love you will forget you immediately after you're put into the ground.

In short, DUmmie, it is no surprise that you feel like you do - I've just described every single one of you DUmp rat jag-offs in $kinner's digital Hell.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2014, 01:44:40 PM »
I'm going to reply to you, DUmbass, not because I have the slightest delusion that any common sense will penetrate that howling vacuum you call a brain, but simply to give civilized society yet another reason to see you for what you are.

Any act of self destruction, no matter how big or small, is selfish and cowardly.  It assumes that there is nothing in this world that is greater than you; that the axis of the world runs into the top of your head and out of the crack of your ass.  It assumes the complete absence of a Creator, a Savior, or any friends and family that have to live with the decedent's final act of "me".  It assumes that any solution, or effort to find one, is just too damned hard to bother with.  It assumes that the people who love you will forget you immediately after you're put into the ground.

In short, DUmmie, it is no surprise that you feel like you do - I've just described every single one of you DUmp rat jag-offs in $kinner's digital Hell.
:clap:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2014, 01:46:46 PM »
I heard he was going bankrupt and that "could" be one of the reasons.  I think it's pretty shitty to kill yourself off and leave your creditors holding the bag.

I'm not sure how it works for a "rich" person but I think when a person with small assets die they just leave the creditor holding the bag.  Am I right?

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2014, 02:03:35 PM »
I heard he was going bankrupt and that "could" be one of the reasons.  I think it's pretty shitty to kill yourself off and leave your creditors holding the bag.

I'm not sure how it works for a "rich" person but I think when a person with small assets die they just leave the creditor holding the bag.  Am I right?

yep... with the assumption that the debts outweigh the assets. The assets are used to cover whatever outstanding debts exist.  Whatever happens to be left from the assets is given to the recipients of the estate.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2014, 03:36:58 PM »
yep... with the assumption that the debts outweigh the assets. The assets are used to cover whatever outstanding debts exist.  Whatever happens to be left from the assets is given to the recipients of the estate.

Some people are just not right in the head you know.  One woman was not just screwed up but came across as Evil to those she worked with.

Her husband was a nice guy, although we wondered just how drunk he was when he married her.

I was the only one to go out of my way to help her and she at every turn went to the company and lie about me, fortunately there were others to back me up and I just ignored the situation knowing she was very strange indeed. I never went to anyone to protest her lies or try to straighten things out, I now wonder if I should have, perhaps at the start of her actions she would have been called accountable.  By Just ignoring her strange actions perhaps I was enabling her to go deeper into her dark place. 

It has been years now since she has offed herself, but, I still feel guilt that there was more I could have done to help her.   Miss placed  guilt  I know but when I meet someone with any of the property's of her, it gives me a chill.

She took her life to spite her husband, her family and his, and as much as I was awed and confused by her, those with unreality scare me, the people that snap and become your worse night mare out of the blue.