Author Topic: Hatred of Jews on Skin's island  (Read 1165 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Hatred of Jews on Skin's island
« on: July 26, 2014, 06:02:35 PM »
No link but just a note to say that this is as bad as I've ever seen it over there. They do all they can to disguise and provide cover by saying "Israel", but it's very clear just how much they hate Jews.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline JakeStyle

Re: Hatred of Jews on Skin's island
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 06:09:25 PM »
That little rat Malaise is one of the most hysterical of them I've noticed.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 06:09:33 PM »
Oh yeah there have been a number of posts commenting on this.
Hamas targeting civilians = nothing from the DUmp. Only Jews are in danger.
Israel defends herself, let the weeping and hatred begin.

Liberals in this country have sided with terrorist monsters. Take that fact and understand: Liberals will do the same to us if they feel they could get away with it.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 06:18:58 PM »
The Jew in literature is much maligned.  Fagan, Shylock, Iago, the list is long.  Dummies come by  it naturally they just don't realize it. When they go after the one percent it is a group largely made up of "The Jew".  Coincidence?  Maybe or maybe not.  The useful idiots never think too deeply nor look behind the curtain.  Occupy and Planned Parenthood are excellent examples.  They roger up and fall in line behind the banner to the trumpet and drum.  The audience of "Triumph of the Will" was identical in make up to the audience at Obama's coronation in Colorado which featured a populist messianic speaker and a great stage show.  I don't think the Germans realized what they were signing on to either.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 06:27:39 PM »
Liberals in this country have sided with terrorist monsters. Take that fact and understand: Liberals will do the same to us if they feel they could get away with it.

Dead on.  Scratch a liberal, find a totalitarian.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2014, 06:32:33 PM »

She's a real bitch, isn't she, a sullen ugly old bitch.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 06:49:25 PM »

That primordial ho is likely hobKnobing a fellow islamo goat.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 07:15:44 PM »
Here's a short list of some of the blatant Jew haters on the island that I wrote down over the course of maybe 20 minutes. There's hundreds more that I didn't even have time to write their name.

Ken Burch, El Supremo, Villager, malaise, phantom power, H2O Man, etherrealtruth, randome, Scootaloo, tridem, A-Schwarzenegger, Peacetrain, mike c, Jefferson23, geek tragedy, brer cat, stranger81, awoke in 2003, Comrade Grumpy, Uncle Joe, kelliekat44, Erich Bloodaxe BSN, LOoniX, RobertEarl, Karmadillo, azurnoir, Countryjake, Enthusiast, Jackpine Racidal, Tierra u Libertad, RKP5637, BillZBubb, Scuba, GeorgeGist, Maedhros, Skidmore, freshwest, morningfog, frylock, nomorenomore08, eridani, sabrina1, 2banon, enid602, Spider Jerusalem, cpwm17, HoopieWagon, Spazito, 1000words, Caretha, U4ikLefty, kentuck, hrmjustin, JI7, Major Hogwash, & justiceischeap.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2014, 07:29:44 PM »
Here's a short list of some of the blatant Jew haters on the island that I wrote down over the course of maybe 20 minutes. There's hundreds more that I didn't even have time to write their name.

Ken Burch, El Supremo, Villager, malaise, phantom power, H2O Man, etherrealtruth, randome, Scootaloo, tridem, A-Schwarzenegger, Peacetrain, mike c, Jefferson23, geek tragedy, brer cat, stranger81, awoke in 2003, Comrade Grumpy, Uncle Joe, kelliekat44, Erich Bloodaxe BSN, LOoniX, RobertEarl, Karmadillo, azurnoir, Countryjake, Enthusiast, Jackpine Racidal, Tierra u Libertad, RKP5637, BillZBubb, Scuba, GeorgeGist, Maedhros, Skidmore, freshwest, morningfog, frylock, nomorenomore08, eridani, sabrina1, 2banon, enid602, Spider Jerusalem, cpwm17, HoopieWagon, Spazito, 1000words, Caretha, U4ikLefty, kentuck, hrmjustin, JI7, Major Hogwash, & justiceischeap.

Might just be quicker to list the ones that aren't Jew haters.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2014, 08:34:13 PM »
No link but just a note to say that this is as bad as I've ever seen it over there. They do all they can to disguise and provide cover by saying "Israel", but it's very clear just how much they hate Jews.

Of course, nothing will ever change that, but Iron Dome (Thanks, Ronaldus Maximus!!) has changed everything...

...and the (D)Ipshits are spazzing out.  Even the media coverage is .....mmmm...different.  I can't explain it.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2014, 09:50:04 PM »
They want the nation of Israel exterminated because its existence is Biblical.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2014, 09:56:14 PM »
They want the nation of Israel exterminated because its existence is Biblical.

I disagree, Carl. They want Israel exterminated because conservatives support them. Let conservatives NOT support them and the libs/dems/dummies will do a 180 so fast your head will be spinning around like that girl in the Exorcist.   :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2014, 10:33:04 PM »
Might just be quicker to list the ones that aren't Jew haters.

Good luck finding one DUmmie who is not anti-Jewish. :mental:

Rather be at Stormfront than DU. DUmmies are virulently anti-Jewish as they are extraordinarily hateful and claim to be tolerant. At least Stormfront is honest compared to DU.  :mental:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 11:05:47 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2014, 06:08:27 AM »
I disagree, Carl. They want Israel exterminated because conservatives support them. Let conservatives NOT support them and the libs/dems/dummies will do a 180 so fast your head will be spinning around like that girl in the Exorcist.   :cheersmate:

I'm leaning more towards Perky's reasoning here. :cheersmate:

The Left operates on the principle of "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" moreso than about anyone.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2014, 07:15:59 AM »

The Left operates on the principle of "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" moreso than about anyone.

I would suggest this also goes back as far as the Cold War.

The Arab terrorists were the proxies of the Soviets, as were the Leftists running around with their Che Guevara t-shirts.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2014, 08:20:07 AM »
I would suggest this also goes back as far as the Cold War.

The Arab terrorists were the proxies of the Soviets, as were the Leftists running around with their Che Guevara t-shirts.

The Soviets learned it from the Muzzies that were trying to eradicate Jews from the Earth.

Chase her.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2014, 09:45:20 AM »

I am certainly not going to dismiss their love of those that hate us but also just picture the back slapping and "take that Bible thumpers" celebration they would have if Israel disappeared from the map tomorrow.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2014, 12:24:58 PM »
I think nadin's temporary absence has led to all this hotnobing with terrorists.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2014, 08:15:56 PM »

Here's a thread to watch

Cali_Democrat (21,195 posts)

Who do you trust more, Israel or Hamas?

9 votes, 9 passes | Time left: Unlimited
 Israel 8 (89%)

joshcryer, Nuclear Unicorn, Peregrine, Puzzledtraveller, Throd, Thumb_War, gort, kiranon

Hamas 1 (11%)

Karmadillo

9 DU members did not wish to select any of the options provided.

While the Yeas and Nays are what they are note who so far chose to NOT answer:

Babel_17, TexasProgresive, bravenak, NightWatcher, Terra Alta, 0rganism, BillZBubb, Bjorn Against, Electric Monk

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025304318

It's interesting how many of those who are so doggedly anti-Israeli are too timid to align with Hamas.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2014, 09:09:04 PM »

It's interesting how many of those who are so doggedly anti-Israeli are too timid to align with Hamas.
They know they are being watched.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2014, 09:14:37 PM »
I am certainly not going to dismiss their love of those that hate us but also just picture the back slapping and "take that Bible thumpers" celebration they would have if Israel disappeared from the map tomorrow.

Contrarily, picture the utter weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth coming from Skinner's Island of Misfit ****-ups if the Muzzie scum tried to launch a Coup de Grace' hit on Israel, and God does what he's always promised he would do - fights Israel's battle for it. :fuelfire: :rotf: :-)
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Dori

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2014, 09:18:58 PM »
I'd like them to name something that the Palestinians have done for the betterment of humanity.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2014, 09:26:13 PM »
I'd like them to name something that the Palestinians have done for the betterment of humanity.

Killed Jews[/du]

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2014, 12:57:32 AM »
Here's a short list of some of the blatant Jew haters on the island that I wrote down over the course of maybe 20 minutes.
Don't forget the only DUmmy ever tombstoned for open hatred of Jews, TomInTib his own self, the second-most decorated enlisted man in the history of the Navy.

I recently ran across a photo of Tom: