Author Topic: primitive calls for unity  (Read 431 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
primitive calls for unity
« on: July 19, 2014, 06:35:24 PM »
Quote from:
Harmony Blue

Criticism of President Obama is fine to an extent but when Obama is dealt with dire world events out of his control we should be more considerate about the PoTUS point of view. It is not that simple and we are not privy to data, or information, that says otherwise which does not reach the general public. So, in time of need Obama needs the back of we the people, or the electorate so he can lead and also delegate from his position as PoTUS to the trained personnel and diplomats that can help resolve, assist, or provide additional information on these world events.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025263816

At least they're consistent in their hypocrisy.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Delmar

Re: primitive calls for unity
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 07:29:32 PM »
Cut the special needs child some slack since he's in over his head.  Got it.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline hillneck

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 08:30:21 PM »
Harmony Blue

Criticism of President Obama is fine to an extent.  So, in time of need Obama needs the back of we the people, or the electorate so he can lead and also delegate from his position as PoTUS to the trained personnel and diplomats

Ok DUmmie, since when has it been fine to criticize your PrezBO?  You idiots have a cow when someone doesn't kiss his feet.  By the way, a leader may delegate authority, never responsibility.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2014, 08:41:36 PM »
Harmony Blue

Criticism of President Obama is fine to an extent but when Obama is dealt with dire world events out of his control we should be more considerate about the PoTUS point of view.

The horrible thing about the Two Minutes Hate was not that one was obliged to act a part, but that it was impossible to avoid joining in. Within thirty seconds any pretence was always unnecessary. A hideous ecstasy of fear and vindictiveness, a desire to kill, to torture, to smash faces in with a sledge hammer, seemed to flow through the whole group of people like an electric current, turning one even against one's will into a grimacing, screaming lunatic. And yet the rage that one felt was an abstract, undirected emotion which could be switched from one object to another like the flame of a blowlamp.
     - George Orwell, 1984 (Chapter One)
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 09:52:08 PM »
At least they're consistent in their hypocrisy.

The level of cognitive dissonance is truly breath taking, isn't it?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 10:26:48 PM »
I'd like to know what happened to:

â€œI'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration.”

- Hillary Rodham Clinton

Oh that is right... there is a black man in office now. Now it is raaacism.  STFU Dummies. I'll call obumbles any damn thing I want up to and including the N word. Dissent is patriotic doncha know? Hillary said so.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2014, 11:47:42 PM »
If Hitlery said it, and it's the truth...it was by accident.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2014, 12:15:39 AM »
Criticism of President Obama is fine to an extent but when Obama is dealt with dire world events out of his control we should be more considerate about the PoTUS point of view.

Since he's a helpless twat outside  of venal domestic partisan manipulations, that pretty well covers anything that happens in the world, so no thanks.

Hey, Hitlery, how's that 'Reset' shit working' out for ya?
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.