Author Topic: Barry Soetoro. Worst. President. Ever.  (Read 981 times)

Offline Delmar

Barry Soetoro. Worst. President. Ever.
« on: July 02, 2014, 09:08:15 PM »
Wed Jul 2, 2014, 10:27 AM
Star Member lostincalifornia (3,353 posts)

Worse than Bush: Poll finds more voters see Obama as the worst president in modern times

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Two years into President Barack Obama’s second term, more voters say they are dissatisfied with his administration’s handling of everything from the economy to foreign policy, giving him the worst marks of any modern U.S. president, a poll on Wednesday said.

In a survey of 1,446 registered voters, 33 percent said Obama was the worst president since World War Two, while 28 percent pointed to his predecessor, George W. Bush, as the worst, the poll by Quinnipiac University found.

Voters were split over which of the two most recent presidents has done a better job with 39 percent saying Obama has been a better president than Bush and, 40 percent saying Obama is worse.

Most voters said Ronald Reagan, who served two terms in the 1980s, was the best president since 1945, the survey showed."

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/02/worse-than-bush-poll-finds-more-voters-see-obama-as-the-worst-president-in-modern-times/

I have to wonder about the accuracy of this poll. If this poll is valid, then this country contains a lot of ignorant people.

It could be because most people have lost their critical thinking skills, and believe everything they hear from "TV", which no longer presents the news, but mostly entertainment and political editorials which are mostly distorted and many times absolutely false.

I am very skeptical of this poll. In 2012 we were supposed to lose both the house and senate, and romney was supposed to win.

One problem I see with this poll is that if it is truly representative of the populous, the right wing will blinding give Obama low marks, while giving the republicans high marks. On the other hand the left wing will give Obama low marks, but for far different reasons than the right wingers. This would definitely distort the poll.

I am skeptical of the accuracy of this poll, however, it does disturb me that reagan gets high marks, which can either mean that people have no idea what happened during that time, or that the distribution was skewed so more right wingers were polled.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025182804

Response to lostincalifornia (Original post)Wed Jul 2, 2014, 10:38 AM
Android3.14 (1,064 posts)
1. "If this poll is valid, then this country contains a lot of ignorant people."

Yup.
The poll is valid and this country does contain a lot of ignorant people--the ignorant SOBs who voted for this dim-witted POS used car salesman who has turned out to be the worst president ever.

Response to CountAllVotes (Reply #8)Wed Jul 2, 2014, 02:05 PM
Star Member Rosa Luxemburg (23,789 posts)
17. Composition of polled

Last edited Wed Jul 2, 2014, 05:12 PM - Edit history (1)

that's not a fair poll. They need to re-do it.
:bawl:
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Dori

Re: Barry Soetoro. Worst. President. Ever.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 09:23:28 PM »
Looks like the Independents are pissed

PARTY IDENTIFICATION
Republican 26%
Democrat 31
Independent 35
Other/DK/NA 7

:rotf:
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 09:36:35 PM »
PARTY IDENTIFICATION
Republican 26%
Democrat 31
Independent 35
Other/DK/NA 7

Response to CountAllVotes (Reply #8)Wed Jul 2, 2014, 02:05 PM
Star Member Rosa Luxemburg (23,789 posts)
17. Composition of polled

Last edited Wed Jul 2, 2014, 05:12 PM - Edit history (1)

that's not a fair poll. They need to re-do it.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 10:51:16 PM »
Quote from:
lostincalifornia

I have to wonder about the accuracy of this poll. If this poll is valid, then this country contains a lot of ignorant people.

Not ignorant; stupid.

And if you want to know who they are, every one of you libs can start by looking in the mirror.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 11:34:22 PM »
This week is not a good week for DUmmies.  :lmao: :rotf: :yahoo:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 11:58:54 PM »
This week is not a good week for DUmmies.  :lmao: :rotf: :yahoo:

Just wait until November hits...

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 12:17:19 AM »

I am waiting for that day. I also have a radiation suit on stand by.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2014, 12:22:37 AM »
Looks like the Independents are pissed

PARTY IDENTIFICATION
Republican 26%
Democrat 31
Independent 35
Other/DK/NA 7

:rotf:

This isn't good news for the Cochrane/Graham/McCain RINO class, either.  :popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2014, 08:10:58 AM »
This isn't good news for the Cochrane/Graham/McCain RINO class, either.  :popcorn:

They keep finding voter fraud so I hope Thad is going down

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2014, 08:21:18 AM »
What I find most telling about this poll is that these results are in spite of the fact that the mainstream media has been demonizing Bush since 2000 and singing the praises of Obama since pre-2008. In other words, the propaganda arm of the democrat party is apparently failing even worse than their king.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2014, 06:37:40 PM »
At this point in their presidencies, Bush and Obama were / are about the same, in the mid-thirties. If the media did not try to destroy George Bush, he would have polled 15-25% higher, perhaps around 45% to 55%, even 60%.

Conversely, if the media did not try to cover for Obama's mistakes and misdeeds for the past 6 years, he would have been around 15-20% LOWER, hovering around 15% popularity.

So without media bias, the polls would have shown: Bush 55%, Obama 15%.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2014, 06:45:54 PM »
At this point in their presidencies, Bush and Obama were / are about the same, in the mid-thirties. If the media did not try to destroy George Bush, he would have polled 15-25% higher, perhaps around 45% to 55%, even 60%.

Conversely, if the media did not try to cover for Obama's mistakes and misdeeds for the past 6 years, he would have been around 15-20% LOWER, hovering around 15% popularity.

So without media bias, the polls would have shown: Bush 55%, Obama 15%.
I think I already awarded my post of the day. Maybe too prematurely. I kind of wish I had seen yours first now.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2014, 08:07:10 PM »
I think I already awarded my post of the day. Maybe too prematurely. I kind of wish I had seen yours first now.

Soothe your feelings of regret with the knowledge of all the lurking DUmmies that saw the GOP Congress post.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2014, 12:54:13 AM »

I motoion to have this added to our smilies for easy access. Perfect, apt description of a Dummy reaction anytime something good, decent, and pure happens. Awesome.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2014, 01:00:21 AM »
I motoion to have this added to our smilies for easy access. Perfect, apt description of a Dummy reaction anytime something good, decent, and pure happens. Awesome.
:marsattacks:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2014, 11:01:57 PM »
Somewhere Jimmah Carter is smiling.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2014, 11:03:08 PM »
Somewhere Jimmah Carter is smiling.
It's the dementia.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2014, 01:01:37 AM »
For decades I've been convinced that a hundred years from today it would still be an accepted fact that Jimmuh was, by far, the worst president in America's long history.

Just in the past year I've realized I was wrong.

With Jimmuh, it was simply a case of overwhelming, embarrassing, but sometimes lethal, incompetence.

With the jug-eared Kenyan, we have the same towering incompetence, but now it's combined with an obvious contempt for American society, history, and tradition.

The only saving grace is that so far his amazing laziness has prevented any worse damage than he's already done.

But had he been given a second term, I still think Carter could give the muslim a run for his money.

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2014, 10:14:34 AM »
I'd be interested in seeing the complete poll. Truman I understand stood at zero, but where did Eisenhower and LBJ rank?

Anybody have a link?
FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2014, 12:17:43 PM »
Found the link....

Quote from: marv;616425
The full Quinnipiac poll:

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2056

Code: [Select]
36. Which of these twelve presidents we have had since World War II would you consider
the worst president: Harry Truman, Dwight Eisenhower, John Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson,
Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, George Bush Senior, Bill Clinton,
George W. Bush or Barack Obama?

AGE IN YRS..............
                     Tot    Rep    Dem    Ind    Men    Wom    18-29  30-49  50-64  65+

Harry Truman          -      -      -      -      -      -      -      -      -      -
Dwight Eisenhower     1      1      1      -      -      1      -      -      2      -
John Kennedy          -      -      -      -      -      -      -      -      -      -
Lyndon Johnson        3      4      3      2      4      3      5      4      2      3
Richard Nixon        13      5     20     14     11     15     12     12     16     13
Gerald Ford           2      -      2      2      3      -      2      1      1      2
Jimmy Carter          8     14      1      9     11      6      4      7      8     13
Ronald Reagan         3      -      6      3      4      3      4      4      4      2
George Bush Senior    2      -      4      1      1      2      -      3      1      2
Bill Clinton          3      4      1      3      2      3      2      2      4      2
George W. Bush       28      5     54     23     26     30     38     34     21     22
Barack Obama         33     63      4     36     34     32     24     29     39     34
DK/NA                 4      3      4      4      4      4     10      3      1      5

FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Offline Dori

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2014, 12:32:33 PM »
I'd be interested in seeing the complete poll. Truman I understand stood at zero, but where did Eisenhower and LBJ rank?

Anybody have a link?

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2056

Harry Truman          -       
Dwight Eisenhower  1       
John Kennedy          -       
Lyndon Johnson       3     
Richard Nixon         13     
Gerald Ford             2       
Jimmy Carter           8     
Ronald Reagan         3       
George Bush Senior  2     
Bill Clinton               3     
George W. Bush       28     
Barack Obama         33     
DK/NA                      4   

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2014, 07:56:42 AM »
 :lol:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2014, 03:15:22 PM »
Oh my.

:rofl:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.