Author Topic: "Bjornagainst" says GBCW and details his extreme butthurt  (Read 2049 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
"Bjornagainst" says GBCW and details his extreme butthurt
« on: May 27, 2014, 01:37:28 PM »
Bjorn Against (10,000 posts)

This is my 10,000th and final post on DU, I need to support my family

Yeah right and yeah right, respectively.

This is my 10,000th post and I wanted it to be a positive one, but unfortunately I am in tears right now and I feel more hurt than I have ever felt at any time that I have been on this site. I have a brother who was diagnosed schizophrenia when I was very young, for the past three decades my family has fought to give him a better life but we have faced a great deal of stigma and have gone through enormous struggles to overcome that stigma.

No, you haven't you drama queen. You have a schizo in the family and you're cashing in the chips.

When I saw some of the nasty posts on this site against the mentally ill over the weekend I posted that I have a brother with schizophrenia and I made it very clear that I was offended by what people were saying about the mentally ill. I knew that I would get some push back for what I said, but I never expected that my brother would be attacked as well.

Maybe even your DUmbren know when someone is whoring out a sick relative, and they don't like it.

My brother is not a dangerous person at all, he is one of the most loving, caring, and accepting people that I know. The guy loves everyone he meets and would never do a single thing to harm anyone, yet yesterday my family was accused of shielding him from authorities and I was told that I was part of the problem of violence in America for not doing enough to keep guns from him. My brother does not own a gun, he is afraid of guns and he would not even consider purchasing one. I never said anything that would imply my brother was violent in any way, but based solely on his disability I got grilled about what I was doing to protect society from my brother.

Sorry, moron. The mentally ill commit a lot of the mass crimes, so it's a valid question.

My family has never tried to shield my brother's illness in any way, in fact my brother has spoken publicly on his illness, my father has worked as a mental health advocate for the past two decades, he has lobbied our State Legislature on mental health issues, he has helped countless people with mental illness to get the support they need. Rather than shielding my brother from the authorities my family has been working with the authorities to give my brother and other's with mental illness a better life.

So?

I felt absolutely awful yesterday, trying to defend my family from attacks that were based solely on my brother's disability which came from people who knew nothing about my family. It started with an "if" statement which said that "if your family has been shielding your brother from the system in any way, not allowing authorities a full and accurate picture of his mental state, you are part of the problem", some people thought that it was acceptable to suggest that my family might responsible for the violence in America based on nothing but my brother's disability, apparently as long as you put an "if" in front of the statement there is no problem with implying that my family might be harboring a dangerous person.

IF the condition didn't apply, then you should have ignored it. But then you couldn't play the loony card, could you?

Later in the thread another poster did not even bother to use the if, he just came right out and said "He should be prevented from buying firearms, but he isn't because of the actions of your family. You are "Shielding" him from the legal requirements of his mental condition." This is pure slander, my family has kept guns away from my brother which has not been difficult at all considering he has absolutely no desire to own a gun.

Awwwwwwwww, poor moonbat, doesn't like other people's silly opinions.

I tried to put a stop to this by posting a message in Ask the Admins and this is the response I got from Skinner...

1. If you start a thread about your family...

...you should not be surprised if people discuss your family. Particularly if you are injecting your family into a highly contentious topic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Smacked by Skinner. Make sure you make your tithe on time, too, asshole.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/12595962

I want Skinner to know that I never injected my family into this topic, my family got injected into it. I do not choose to have my brother suffer schizophrenia, I did not choose for my family to have face the bigotry and discrimination against the mentally ill. I wish more than anything that my brother was healthy and he would not need to be the first person on my mind anytime the subject of mental illness came up. Yet he is the first person that comes to my mind and I feel that I should be able to talk about him without putting him under the microscope for people to attack.

I can handle people attacking me, but I find it disgusting that Skinner's policy on this site is that if I bring up my disabled brother people have the right to attack my disabled brother.

If you are a parent of a child with disabilities make sure you never bring up those disabilities during any sort of contentious debate on this site because if you do then according to what Skinner told me your disabled child can be attacked by other people posting on this site.

Maybe the parents of gay children need to be careful to, if they bring up that they have a gay family member then that family member might become vulnerable to baseless attacks based on nothing but his or her sexual orientation.

Black families, I would suggest you refrain from bringing up your child's struggle dealing with racism because if what Skinner told me applies to everyone then if you mention your family in a post about a contentious issue then your family member becomes open to attack based not on anything they did wrong, but because of who they are.

My brother did nothing wrong, the people who attacked him on this site attacked him based solely on his disability. And this is considered acceptable by the person who runs this site.

While I feel very hurt right now I do need to acknowledge that there are some people on this site who gave me comfort and support over the past few days. I am not going to name those people because I know I would forget to name a few, but to all those who sent me kind words of support and stood up for me I thank each and everyone of you. Some of you encouraged me to stay on this site and keep fighting for people with mental health issues and I was leaning towards doing that, but after Skinner's comment giving people the green light to attack my family I can not support this site any longer.

If it were just a few random members who I had to fight back against then I would stay, but when the site administrator tells me he is going to allow people to attack my disabled family member who has done nothing wrong then I have to boycott this site. I can not allow Skinner to receive any more ad revenue from me on this site or on Discussionist, his approval of the attacks against my family truly hurts and I just don't know how I will ever be able to feel welcome on this site ever again if I am forced to choose to either hide who my family is or open them up for attack.

I know there are a lot of DUers out there who have been wonderful to me and I am going to miss all of you a great deal, but I hope you can understand that I need to support my family and I can not remain on a site which approves of attacks against them. I will be logging on to check personal messages sent to me over the next week just in case there is anyone who wants to stay in contact so I can provide them with contact information. Once the week is over I will be done with DU for good, farewell to all of the good people who have supported me over the years, I will miss so many of you and I hate to say good bye but I feel I have no choice. I can't stay at a site which allows for bigoted attacks against my family.

Blahblahblahwoeismelookatmeblahblahblah.

The tears of the butthurt hath charms to soothe the savage breast.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline thundley4

Re: "Bjornagainst" says GBCW and details his extreme butthurt
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 02:09:29 PM »
The DUmmies are willing to push the blame onto mental illness in many cases of mass shootings, but only because the real truth is that almost every single perpetrator of these crimes has been a democratic or liberal. 

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 02:17:17 PM »
OMG what a friggin drama queen.  She brought him into it and I agree with the Skinmeister. 

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 02:34:51 PM »
Funny how he waited until the 10,000th post to say all this. If things were so dire, so miserable, soooo absolutely hopeless, his postcount on a F-grade internet forum would be the least of his worries.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 02:39:36 PM by Happy Fun Ball »

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2014, 02:36:18 PM »
Why do these people find it necessary to write a War and Peace for these posts of theirs?  I gave it a 10 second cursory glance, and got everything I needed to know.  Blah blah blah. 

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2014, 02:44:36 PM »
Why do these people find it necessary to write a War and Peace for these posts of theirs?  I gave it a 10 second cursory glance, and got everything I needed to know.  Blah blah blah.

It's almost like some sort of manifesto that a crazy person would write before they go on a killing spree...
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2014, 03:10:50 PM »

The crazier they are, the longer their posts.

Dennis the Menace, LocoNuts, vestanumbers, and the champion nut, UGP, never use one word if ten will do.

The only posts I read past four or five sentences are coach's great stories and an occasional bouncy tale.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2014, 04:04:36 PM »
Exit opus.  Good bye cruel world.  Nobody loves me like I do.   And I won't be back.  Followed by how can we miss you if you won't stay away post. :whatever:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2014, 04:14:37 PM »
Roses are Red.
Violets are Blue.
I have a brother with schizophrenia.
And so do I.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2014, 04:27:30 PM »
Roses are Red.
Violets are Blue.
I have a brother with schizophrenia.
And so do I.

H-5 USA.
"My brother is not a dangerous person at all, he is one of the most loving, caring, and accepting people that I know. The guy loves everyone he meets and would never do a single thing to harm anyone,

I just Binged schizophrenia and found nothing resembling the above description.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2014, 04:37:47 PM »
OMG what a friggin drama queen.  She brought him into it and I agree with the Skinmeister.

You sure that it is a girl, Gina?
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2014, 05:57:07 PM »
I tried to put a stop to this by posting a message in Ask the Admins and this is the response I got from Skinner...

1. If you start a thread about your family...

...you should not be surprised if people discuss your family. Particularly if you are injecting your family into a highly contentious topic.

From that sappy, self-indulgent story franksolich is writing:

“He’s peeked in our windows, tapped our telephone and internet, recorded our conversations, hid underneath our connubial bed, watched us from behind the trees, opened and read our mail, inquired of the neighbors and law-enforcement.

“There’s no way he could know as much about us as he does, if he hasn’t done all that.

“Damn, he even knows when I let loose with intestinal gas while sleeping.

“He knows too much, and he’s got to be gotten rid of.”

“But how do you know he knows all that, that way?” squeaked the brother with both eyes on the same side of his nose.  “Please don’t hit me Bill, but how do you know?

“He says he’s never been closer to here than Norton, Kansas, and that’s pretty far north. 

“And nobody around here’s ever seen anybody who looks like him.”

Wild Bill spat on the floor.  “Well, Mr. Know-It-All, Your Majesty High-and-Mighty, how else would he know what goes on here, if he wasn’t actually here to see it?”

“Please don’t hit me Bill,” said the cross-eyed brother; “but maybe he knows all this other ways.

“Remember, hippywife’s the chatty sort, especially when she was hanging around with the other primitives in the cooking and baking forum.  Over the years, she spilled enough beans to fill a grain elevator--”
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2014, 06:49:59 PM »
This is all you get, Bjornagainst....big baby. and your brother smells bad too.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2014, 06:53:58 PM »
I just Binged schizophrenia and found nothing resembling the above description.

It actually takes in a huge variety of behaviors, ranging from simply nonfunctional to murderous lunatics.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2014, 07:00:43 PM »
Poor dummie. Poor, poor, dummie. Nobody cares whether you are offended... even Skinner. So go ahead and find a tall building and jump off it.

5 cents please.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2014, 09:23:22 PM »
I want Skinner to know that I never injected my family into this topic

This isn't quite true.  Sunday this DUmmy made an OP telling us about some of his family problems.  We would not have known had it not been for that OP.  That is sorta like injecting the family into the topic.

edited to add link to the Sunday OP  http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=5000016
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 09:29:27 PM by dane »
This too shall pass.

Offline JakeStyle

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2014, 02:22:35 AM »

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2014, 02:28:39 AM »
Who said blah blah blah ? You left out the best part...yada yada.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2014, 10:26:53 AM »
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2014, 10:32:46 AM »
Who said blah blah blah ? You left out the best part...yada yada.
I just read the entire post.  DUmmies are really self centered, and the raffle looks a lot like the 'wish a dupe' scam.
This too shall pass.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2014, 10:49:33 AM »
What the fu---dge?

I sent Skinner a message this morning to let him know that I forgive him.....

The primitive has it all wrong; he owes Skins an apology, not Skins him.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2014, 10:54:11 AM »
I have not heard back from him.....

Of course not.

Why should Skins deign to pay any heed to a lowly primitive who insulted him?

Despite his 10,000 posts on Skins's island, I think this primitive hasn't yet learned his place.
apres moi, le deluge