Author Topic: LoserHaas just received his ruling from the court. Now taking bets.  (Read 2851 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
laserhaas (1,477 posts)

In Chambers Order Dismiss Haas v Romney Racketeering Case!

Source: Los Angeles Federal Court PACER Records

Having reviewed the numerous documents filed by plaintiff {Laser Haas} over the course of the past seven months since this case was initiated, including four different versions of the massive and disjointed complaint, the Court concludes that the currently operative First Amended Complaint (“FAC”) must be dismissed pursuant to Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 8(a), 9(b), and 12(b)(6) for the reasons stated in the motions to dismiss filed by defendants Bain Capital and Goldman Sachs.

For the foregoing reasons, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:

(1) All pending motions are suitable for determination without oral argument, and the hearings
previously scheduled for June 2, 2014, and June 9, 2014 are therefore VACATED.

(2) Plaintiff’s motions to amend the complaint {26, 67} and motion for reconsideration of the
order dismissing the MNAT defendants {77} are DENIED.

(3) Defendants motions to dismiss this case {59, 60, 61, 82} are GRANTED.

(4) The First Amended Complaint is DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE.

(5) Plaintiff’s motion for leave to proceed in forma pauperis in this Court {69} is DENIED AS MOOT.

(6) The Clerk shall close the case.

We have more than one-hundred felony violations by the named defendants in the "Haas v Romney" for civil Racketeering case. But that appears to be unimportant to any federal agent, agency and/or court even in this USAG Holder age of "No One is Too Big to Jail". (See HuffPo, Reuters and other articles {here} on United States Attorney General Eric Holder's remarks that the Department of Justice will pursue actions - no matter where it leads).

You can see the background of the case at our new website "Romney the Racketeer" for information about the particular case crimes. And our very detailed much years in the making (cause Romney's RICO gang has done much) "Petters-Fraud/DOJ_Cover_Up" web pages.

I started a petition at MoveOn.org, concerning USAG Holder's remarks (here); but there's a much more active item at MoveOn.org titled "Attorney General Holder: You Said no bank is 'too big to jail'. Prove It, starting with Wells Fargo".

Here's a story at Addicting Info titled: "Romney Slapped with Racketeering"

Also, here's the story from Ann Werner at Liberals United "Romney Sued for RICO".

Then there's Rmuse at PoliticusUSA.com who did nearly a dozen stories
(Ron is great with pictures, as is the CORE pic below).
Rmuse has many stories including "Meet the Man Battling Romney & Bain 12 years".

Don't worry any; because we're NOT giving up.

I'm going to sue Eric Holder on his empty promise.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Just remember - it ain't over - until I quit!

But - for now - Romney is smiling and saying;

former9thward (10,046 posts)

1. Every lawyer on DU who chose to comment predicted this.

I know you think we are all corrupt and part of the conspiracy. But the legal papers were a jumble of nonsense and the court finally had enough. Your suit against Holder will have the same result. I have no idea if there is anything of merit in your case but if there was I suspect a competent lawyer would have taken it. Good luck.

FSogol (19,897 posts)

7. "four different versions of the massive and disjointed complaint"

:thatsright:

laserhaas (1,477 posts)

9. You couldn't stick with facts specific - if ye browned nostrals depended on it.

That's okay.

always understood which side of the coin you were upon here.

Just wondering though;
how does it feel to help WSJ Robber Baron's

for free?

FSogol (19,897 posts)

10. Laughably delusional. You Rock, Laser Tatiz.

Keep up the good werk!

laserhaas (1,477 posts)

11. they deluded think because they kill the conversation

That everyone else doesnt see what is really going in here.

Good people simply are smart enough not to argue with stalwatrs hell bent to bully a victim and be on bended knee to Wall Street rogues

laserhaas (1,477 posts)

8. I understand that it is easy to join the mob and turn thumbs down to slay the fallen.

After all - someone has to go with the flow - so that guys like me stand out more.

Difference is - the facts are on my side;
and your beating me up for the fun of it.

While claiming to be brilliant legal professionals;
who are siding with a law firm that betrayed 3 clients thus far.

Looks real good for the resume (if such were to come out who ye are).

Good thing this forum is anonymous.

laserhaas (1,477 posts)

12. I'll simply have to indict them - one crime at a time.

That's the only way to get the job done.
(so it would seem).

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024997767
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
I wouldn't want to be hanging around the courthouse when "Lazer Tatiz" finally goes postal. 

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Difference is - the facts are on my side;

The court, very obviously, begs to differ, fruit loop.  In legaleze, I believe you were just told to go away and take your finger paints with you.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline thundley4

I wouldn't want to be hanging around the courthouse when "Lazer Tatiz" finally goes postal.

I'm hoping he doesn't have any access to guns.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Just another day in the life of a typical DUmp lunatic.

Offline SVPete

Dude! When your fellow libs 'n' Progs tell you your lawfare against a Republican has no merit, it really ... has ... ZERO ... merit!!!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Speaking as a lawyer, that's some funny shit right there. 

I always hated having to respond to a big pile of rambling, pro se insanity, because you still had to address every potential real issue the idiot filing the thing had tripped over in writing the pile of garbage, which generally meant you had to supply a short background discussion to explain how the principle might apply to the case at hand and then go back and explain why it actually didn't on the facts and pleadings presented.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
Dude! When your fellow libs 'n' Progs tell you your lawfare against a Republican has no merit, it really ... has ... ZERO ... merit!!!

That which does not kill him makes him crazier.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Another fine example of the smartest minds on the internet who post at the DUmp.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Dori

So does this mean that Rush Limbaugh is still on the air?

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: LoserHaas just received his ruling from the court. Now taking bets.
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2014, 03:30:43 PM »
So does this mean that Rush Limbaugh is still in their heads?

Fixed it for ya, ma'am.

*tips hat*
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2014, 06:32:07 PM »
I'm hoping he doesn't have any access to guns.

Seriously.  Elliot Rodger in another realm.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2014, 08:43:00 AM »
I'd forgotten all about LoserHaas.  An argument could be made that he is the most insane DUmpmonkey.  No. 1.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2014, 09:23:30 AM »
I'd forgotten all about LoserHaas.  An argument could be made that he is the most insane DUmpmonkey.  No. 1.

Why, of course not.  We must encourage Mr. Haas and his brilliance to continue this fight against the man. If he won't, there is nobody with his superior intellect to do it in his stead.  We're all rooting for you Haas! Keep up the good fight!  Not many people could sleep in a half rusted out camry with entire inside crammed with legal briefings, this is a special kind of person here.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2014, 10:07:07 AM »
I'm going to sue Eric Holder on his empty promise.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2014, 03:29:41 PM »
He replied to his own thread again this morning.

Response to laserhaas (Original post)

Tue May 27, 2014, 08:41 AM

laserhaas (1,486 posts)
17. we have the illusion of justice in America

Be that as it may great leaders instruct U.S.

That the truth is paramounat
And
Justice is an inalienable right.

:rofl:

:urmeds:

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2014, 03:40:10 PM »
Part of me wants ol' LoserHose to keep it up.  Maybe even send him some money to file another suit.  Why?  Real simple--every time he files one of these, it's one closer to the one that gets reported on in the media (local or mass, it doesn't matter which), and makes him look like a DUchebag for all to see. 

Then, the Left is painted as thinking just like this loon fruitloop idiot individual in totality, or getting closer to there.  Some moderates (even ones who vote!) take their cues from this sort of happening.

Another, larger part of me wants LoserHose to STFU.  Guess which side wins? :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2014, 03:42:10 PM »
Part of me wants ol' LoserHose to keep it up.  Maybe even send him some money to file another suit.  Why?  Real simple--every time he files one of these, it's one closer to the one that gets reported on in the media (local or mass, it doesn't matter which), and makes him look like a DUchebag for all to see. 

Then, the Left is painted as thinking just like this loon fruitloop idiot individual in totality, or getting closer to there.  Some moderates (even ones who vote!) take their cues from this sort of happening.

Another, larger part of me wants LoserHose to STFU.  Guess which side wins? :whistling:

Except that he's wasting court resources, which isn't all that funny. Unless, of course, they're spending about a minute on their decision and using monkeys with law books to do it.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2014, 07:50:45 PM »

Except that he's wasting court resources, which isn't all that funny. Unless, of course, they're spending about a minute on their decision and using monkeys with law books to do it.

Hence, my last line (the 'STFU' part). O-)

Chase her.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2014, 09:30:18 PM »
He keeps replying to his own thread even though he has crossed the Rubicon of unhinged,batshit crazy even by DUmp standards.

Response to laserhaas (Original post)Tue May 27, 2014, 09:16 PM
laserhaas (1,488 posts)
18. Here's a smiley that demonstrates the anxiety of those who hate tyranny & corruption - prevailing

Response to laserhaas (Original post)

Tue May 27, 2014, 09:18 PM

laserhaas (1,488 posts)
19. Here's the right ani-pic for those who worship fraudsters and enjoy bullying victims

A one day leftist mass murderer in the making.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2014, 10:11:49 PM »
He keeps replying to his own thread even though he has crossed the Rubicon of unhinged,batshit crazy even by DUmp standards.

A one day leftist mass murderer in the making.

So since this guy is a ticking time  bomb of stereotypical primitive insanity, how would one go about preventing him from purchasing a gun?  The courts clearly know he has a tenuous grip on reality at best, he's one step away from shooting up a courthouse if Romney doesn't show up to face his "charges"
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline thundley4

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2014, 10:34:21 PM »
So since this guy is a ticking time  bomb of stereotypical primitive insanity, how would one go about preventing him from purchasing a gun?  The courts clearly know he has a tenuous grip on reality at best, he's one step away from shooting up a courthouse if Romney doesn't show up to face his "charges"

I don't know about stopping him, but I started following him on Twitter and I hope he announces his plans there.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2014, 04:40:07 AM »
I don't know about stopping him, but I started following him on Twitter and I hope he announces his plans there.

At the very least, a rambling 100 page manifesto and a You Tube video about still being a virgin...   :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.