Author Topic: RE: Pedro's thread when CC went down  (Read 2832 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
RE: Pedro's thread when CC went down
« on: May 19, 2014, 09:52:01 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024856588

The thread sure revealed a lot of information. What it especially revealed were all the primitives that this place really gets under their skin. Ms. Piggy's hatred of us pointing out how stupid she is really jumped off the page.  I ever realized just how sensitive she is to being criticized, which is good for us to know.

Those who really showed themselves to be over-sensitive were some we knew and others we ( or at least I) didn't know as well:

Atman
msanthrope
Scorpio
BainesBane
NuclearDem
darkangel
ismnotwasm
hrmjustin
nadin
Lint Head
ProudToBeBlueInRhody
RandiFan1290
steve2470
cordelia
Ghost in the Machine
L0oniX
Gothmog
KharmaTrain
greatauntoftriplets
pintobean
Paladin
treestar
JHB
alp227
The Velveteen Ocelot
MineralMan
Scootaloo
el_bryanto

.... and a few others.

Quite a few of them who just can't stand decent and civilized people pointing and laughing at how stupid they are.

I strongly suggest they get over it, because the fun hasn't even started yet on what we have planned for them.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Re: RE: Pedro's thread when CC went down
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 10:56:57 AM »
Talk about living in their minds rent-free.....
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 12:24:15 PM »
Mon Apr 28, 2014, 01:37 PM
grasswire (40,208 posts)
176. Frank is always making up stories about unwelcome guests...

....at his little Nebraska bodega where he doesn't hear people sneaking up on him out there in the boonies. He's very suspicious of strangers there.

CC current presence on CU is as if a carload of the Manson gang took over Frank's little house and forced him to host their exiled selves. Party on, Frank!
I wonder where poor addled grasswipe Judy Smith got the word "bodega", especially since she doesn't seem to know the definition.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 01:03:20 PM »
I wonder where poor addled grasswipe Judy Smith got the word "bodega", especially since she doesn't seem to know the definition.

PBS most likely.  The particular program could be anything.... probably Big Bird was talking about the new place in town though.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 01:17:04 PM »
PBS most likely.  The particular program could be anything.... probably Big Bird was talking about the new place in town though.
Mr. Hooper got bought out by the Rodriguez's.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 01:23:49 PM »

Nope. She got it from reading about herself here.

She planned her imaginary pie shop to be located in an abandoned bodega in Oak Grove, Oregon and has been a squatter in that vacant old building since.

http://www.oregonlive.com/milwaukie/index.ssf/2011/03/pieandjam_shop_to_open_along_the_trolley_trail_aid_local_music_programs.html

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2014, 01:29:30 PM »
Ha!  You're right.  She didn't use the word properly. 

Back in the days of St. Trayvon, she also apparently didn't know what a "hoodie" was.  She said she wore hers "with a collared shirt."  Suffice it to say, that a hoodie doesn't care whether you have a collar or not. 

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2014, 01:35:52 PM »
Good one. Add grasswire to the list. Of course, I'm pretty sure she's one we already knew was bothered by us posting about her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2014, 02:33:59 PM »
Ha!  You're right.  She didn't use the word properly. 

Back in the days of St. Trayvon, she also apparently didn't know what a "hoodie" was.  She said she wore hers "with a collared shirt."  Suffice it to say, that a hoodie doesn't care whether you have a collar or not.

Umm . . . Nadin? :runaway:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2014, 02:36:28 PM »
Yeah, grasswipe Judy once posted at the DUmp about how irritating it was to be described here as an addled old woman, wandering the sidewalks bundled in multiple overcoats, muttering to herself about a pie shop, while tugging a little red wagon heaped with junk.

The problem is, all that comes exactly from her descriptions of herself.

I think she behaves that way to keep the grasswipe men off her.

Considering she's the matriarch of five generations at less than seventy years of age, the men of the grasswipe clan must be an incredibly randy bunch.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2014, 04:33:28 PM »
Yeah, grasswipe Judy once posted at the DUmp about how irritating it was to be described here as an addled old woman, wandering the sidewalks bundled in multiple overcoats, muttering to herself about a pie shop, while tugging a little red wagon heaped with junk.

The problem is, all that comes exactly from her descriptions of herself.

That is absolutely correct.

The essential details about how a primitive looks come from self-supplied details of the primitives themselves.

I myself use a little bit of literary license, but essentially the descriptions of personages and their manners are close to, if not at, full accuracy, unless a primitive's lying about how he looks or acts.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2014, 06:31:31 PM »
Ms. Piggy's hatred of us pointing out how stupid she is really jumped off the page.  I ever realized just how sensitive she is to being criticized.....

You know, that one really surprised me.

And here, I thought I'd portrayed the msanthrope primitive in a rather warm, sympathetic manner in "the msanthrope primitive meets franksolich;" the story was a flop because MsPiggy is a dud insofar as being a literary inspiration, a muse, but her characterization, I think, was a very kind one.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2014, 06:52:17 PM »
CalPeg reminds me of a badly done Hugh Laurie female impersonation.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 07:25:40 PM by dutch508 »
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2014, 06:59:53 PM »
If you had to go through life looking like DUmmy msanthrope, you'd have a vile personality, too.

It seems a disproportionate share of the most hateful DUmpettes are morbidly obese.

When you see a fat democrat, you naturally speculate on how many tax dollars it took to accumulate all that lard.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2014, 09:30:27 PM »
You know, that one really surprised me.

I agree.

Did you notice how brave they suddenly became once they believed we couldn't comment back to them? Out of nowhere they were crying towards us about the we treated them.

Reminded me of a little dog that's really tough when they're barking at something from inside the house. When you let them out in the open, they start hiding behind you to make sure that mean ole thing they were barking at won't get them. The primitives barked when they felt safe. Now.... not so much.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 09:37:52 PM by USA4ME »

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2014, 09:46:51 PM »
Frank lives in a convenience store!

Who knew?

(we can always trust DUmmie ignorance, especially when they think they are being erudite, for a quick chuckle)
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2014, 10:17:28 PM »
Is Bainesbane the one who sees the whole world as misogynistic ?
The one who came to our forum and attempted to call everyone who disagreed with her a woman hater ?
I'm quite confident she's not a mole.
As for the thin skinned DUmmies who react by taking such offense, this might be a solid indicator that they are not moles either.
So it might be prudent for moles to take exception with any criticism directed at them from the cave, just to keep suspicions down. Keep your moles in deep deep cover !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2014, 10:35:02 PM »
I agree.

Did you notice how brave they suddenly became once they believed we couldn't comment back to them? Out of nowhere they were crying towards us about the we treated them.

Reminded me of a little dog that's really tough when they're barking at something from inside the house. When you let them out in the open, they start hiding behind you to make sure that mean ole thing they were barking at won't get them. The primitives barked when they felt safe. Now.... not so much.

I've noticed the absence of announcements of conservativecave being back on Skins's island and DU Jr.  It may've been, but I've been concentrating on rounding up the stragglers who got lost elsewhere on the internet, and haven't noticed.  It's been like pulling people off lifeboats onto solid land.

Anyway.  What did the primitives gain from this downage?

(a) it gave those dealing with the hard-core technical stuff of conservativecave an opportunity to repair and replace things that had naturally sort of eroded (as they do on all web-sites), making the site physically solider and stronger than it had been.

(b) it gave many members the chance to interact with others on other message-boards, speading our message and gaining new members.

(c) it got franksolich off his rear end to sift through and better organize select material about select primitives.  One might recall it took the friends of the big guy in Omaha more than a month to put together his site two years ago; with the material being better organized now, it'd take just a couple of days.

Flippy Doo had an excellent analogy--if you see this, Flippy, please post it here--about how it's better to have an opponent out in the open where one can see what he's doing, rather than behind a closed door somewhere.

I think the primitives who celebrated our submergence will change their minds, wishing we'd been out in the open all the time.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2014, 10:42:49 PM »
Never mind, Flippy, I found it.

Note: franksolich was w-a-a-a-a-y overflattered in this parable, and many others needed mentioned.

- - - - - - - - - -

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?61360-According-to-DUchebags-we-are-now-quot-goat-****ers-quot&p=605667#post605667

In my early days as a fictional spirit-guide I was sent on a mission into a swamp. The water depth varied from about one foot deep to about waist deep (or fivehead deep if you’re a pretend reporter).

I came upon a cluster of roots that extended out of the water and on top of the root cluster noticed what appeared to be a snake head. As I got closer I could see that it was a moccasin. It was the biggest poisonous snake that I’d ever seen, but it didn’t scare me because I knew where it was at.

I calmly looked around for something to kill the snake. When I had found something and got back to the root cluster, the snake was gone. That scared me.

As long as I knew the location of snake I could keep myself safe, but when I could no longer see the snake it meant it was in the water with me. Possibly sneaking up to me under the water. I was no longer safe.

I think the DUmmies frequent the places where frank posts because they are like I was toward that snake. As long as they know frank is posting they feel safe. If he goes a couple of days without posting they know he could be anywhere, and it terrifies them.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2014, 10:43:11 PM »
I think the primitives who celebrated our submergence will change their minds, wishing we'd been out in the open all the time.

We're the best thing that ever happened to them. Without us, they'd just be merrily going thru life believing that what they are saying makes sense. We remind them they're dumber than a bag of hammers. They should be thanking us for not only allowing them to live, but giving them an opportunity to amend their poorly conceived ways.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2014, 06:30:29 AM »
We're the best thing that ever happened to them. Without us, they'd just be merrily going thru life believing that what they are saying makes sense. We remind them they're dumber than a bag of hammers. They should be thanking us for not only allowing them to live, but giving them an opportunity to amend their poorly conceived ways.

The difference between a hammers and a DUmmies is a hammer is useful.  Try looking somewhere at something, anything really, and imagine if it could have been built without a hammer.

DUmmies, on the other hand, haven't built anything on their own.  Everything a DUmmie has, has done, is doing, or will do, was first done by someone else (ie. "wealth redistribution" anyone).

In the end, we still have the hammer, and we can use it to first tear down DUmmie "accomplishments", and then rebuild America to its former greatness.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2014, 07:49:07 AM »
The difference between a hammers and a DUmmies is a hammer is useful.  Try looking somewhere at something, anything really, and imagine if it could have been built without a hammer.

DUmmies, on the other hand, haven't built anything on their own.  Everything a DUmmie has, has done, is doing, or will do, was first done by someone else (ie. "wealth redistribution" anyone).

In the end, we still have the hammer, and we can use it to first tear down DUmmie "accomplishments", and then rebuild America to its former greatness.

The DUmmies have one thing they could do on their own, my friend.

But half of them are too lazy to pick up the hammer, and the other half are too stupid to hit the target.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2014, 08:51:30 AM »
We're the best thing that ever happened to them.

That's true, very true.

I mean, even the professional Democrats and liberals laugh at the primitives; no one takes them seriously.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2014, 09:22:37 AM »
That's true, very true.

I mean, even the professional Democrats and liberals laugh at the primitives; no one takes them seriously.

They take great pictures though.  What could be a better representation of the modern Democrat party?

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2014, 02:16:44 PM »
Who has the picture of Judys glop in a pan she introduced her pie shop with?