Author Topic: Boston Drunkard argues against tenents of his own ideology  (Read 555 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
WilliamPitt

You know what cracks me up...and I mean all the way the **** up?

If Edward Snowden had pulled his caper anywhere between January 2001 and January 2009, you people calling him a criminal would be building statues of him in your front yards. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes, you would...so, basically, I am calling you suckers for the Team Sports aspect of American politics.

To wit: if Snowden's revelations hurt Bush, you'd throw him a ****ing bunting-beveled parade...but ermahgerd, it hurts Obama...he's a criminal.

With all respect: find a ****ing mirror.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024645737

He must be slamming them back.

Look Pittster, what you just said is true of liberal ideology as a whole. It's OK if your guy does it, it's not OK if it's the opposition. That's been the Mother's Milk of DU since the site started because it's the foundation of liberalism itself.

So what's the point in this rant? You're immature ideology is bigger than you are. You must be its servant.

He'll be back on the plantation soon enough. They always do. The real world to too tough and scary.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: Boston Drunkard argues against tenents of his own ideology
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 02:59:43 PM »
So, when they're drunk (libs that is) they have moments of clarity ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 03:02:47 PM »
Great answers.

Quote from:
PhilSays

32. Yes, I would use those disclosures to discredit a Republican administration.

No, I won't use them to discredit a Democratic administration.

Since I honestly, deep down, do not even give the slightest shit about what the NSA or CIA does, I will use what they do to discredit bigoted, economically devastating groups of people like Republicans and defend open-minded, science-embracing, raise-my-wage-and-give-me-healthcare Democrats.

All improvements to my life can be traced back to what Democrats have done; it has nothing to do with "team sports."

Yes, I'll ignore my side while convicting theirs.

Quote from:
blm

35. Both can be true. NSA revelation is a good thing. Snowden's resume and timing deserve scrutiny.

I highly doubt that CIA and NSA, especially the private firms working with them, have been completely forthcoming to any Dem president.

Private firms were chosen and networked in by GHWBush. You think he and his cronies ever gave up all that permanent power to a temporary president?

It's Bush's fault.

Quote from:
SidDithers

36. Derp...

It's a partisan ****ing messageboard, Will.

:whatever:

Lying to promote ourselves is what we do.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 03:05:05 PM »
Libs can't even lie straight.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 03:07:46 PM »
Libs can't even lie straight.

We will see. The counterfactual is about to become a reality, and it will be one rude-assed awakening for any DUmmy willing to look past their own hypocrisy.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 04:31:35 PM »
Another one.

Quote from:
Scuba

Yes, I've had it all along. Do you still have ours?

I got this letter from the President today. I gotta admit, I'm a little bit offended.

(Note: before the predictable "you're always criticizing the President" responses arrive, please understand this. Yes, in safe havens like DU and County Party meetings, I criticize the President, and the Party, and work to improve the performance of both.

But when dealing with folks outside my Democratic/Progressive/Liberal circle I absolutely support the President and the Party. Hopefully DU members can appreciate that distinction.)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024646488

So you'll say one thing among comrades but something else among enemies.

Can you libs get anymore two-faced?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re:
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2014, 04:49:11 PM »
"Bunting-beveled"? ???
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 05:54:48 PM »
PhilSays

32. Yes, I would use those disclosures to discredit a Republican administration.

No, I won't use them to discredit a Democratic administration.

Since I honestly, deep down, do not even give the slightest shit about what the NSA or CIA does, I will use what they do to discredit bigoted, economically devastating groups of people like Republicans and defend open-minded, science-embracing, raise-my-wage-and-give-me-healthcare Democrats.

All improvements to my life can be traced back to what Democrats have done; it has nothing to do with "team sports."

In other words you will sell your soul for empty promises that never have and never will come true.

Offline Dori

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2014, 06:21:05 PM »
In other words you will sell your soul for empty promises that never have and never will come true.

Or if they do come true, the DUmmies bitch and moan anyway.

Obamacare comes to mind.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2014, 06:49:06 PM »
It's shame that pittstain didn't go to Colorado.
It would have been fun to see a girl beat him up.  :loser:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2014, 06:03:52 AM »
This campfire might burn Skin's island to the ground. There's much more entertainment inside it today ! I *think I read five different fights going on inside, though I'm not completely sure.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2014, 06:12:20 AM »
Not just the NSA/CIA.

EVERYTHING about liberalism is self-serving lies:

One might almost think that the antiwar movement was all about politics, not principle. That it was really an anti-Bush, anti-Republican movement. And that once a Democrat was in the White House, its purpose had been served and the protest signs went into the trash. There is precedent for this, as we have written before. The anti-Vietnam war movement, which also was celebrated by the press, wasn't really a movement against the Vietnam war. It was led mostly by people who were not at all opposed to the war, but wanted the other side to win. The rank and file were not so much anti-war as they were anti-draft. On the day the draft was abolished, the anti-Vietnam war movement ended. Whatever you think of the merits of the Vietnam war, there never was anything noble or idealistic about the anti-war movement.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2014/02/what-happened-to-the-antiwar-movement.php
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."