Author Topic: 10,000,000 Illegal Messicans = A-OK ... 1 White Christian Family = Deport 'Em!  (Read 1109 times)

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
Whatever happened to "Give us your tired, your poor ... yadda yadda yadda ..."?

I guess it only applies if you're a sure bet to go on the Dem voter rolls.

cali (91,948 posts)

Delicious Wingnut Outrage: Team Obama wins fight to have Christian home-school family deported

Just had to post that Fuxx News headline. Yummy bitter tears from wingnuts across the web.

Uwe and Hannelore Romeike came to the United States in 2008 seeking political asylum. They fled their German homeland in the face of religious persecution for homeschooling their children.

<snip>

The Romeikes were initially given asylum, but the Obama administration objected – claiming that German laws that outlaw homeschooling do not constitute persecution

<snip>

On Monday, the Supreme Court declined to hear the Romeike’s appeal – paving the way for the Christian family of eight to be deported.

“I think this is a part of the Obama administration’s overall campaign to crush religious freedom in this country,” said Michael Farris, chairman of the Home School Legal Defense Association. His organization is representing family.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/03/03/team-obama-wins-fight-to-have-christian-home-school-family-deported/

don't let the door hit you ass on the way out, you poor wittle persecuted Cwistians

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024597772

snooper2 (19,650 posts)

14. I think it's a good idea, also no private schools from K-12

That would give our young-in's a chance to some "normalcy" while they are growing up so they don't turn into racist ignorant thumpers later in life!

Everyone in the same ****ing melting pot please!

Because there's no racism or bigotry going around in public schools ...       :rotf:

cali (91,948 posts)

7. nope, not even a little bit. If you knew anything about me

you'd know that I often have said that there's a double standard at DU re Christians. Oth, I think it's bullshit that Christians in this country are persecuted- a frequent right wing claim, and I don't think that not being able to home school your kids even begins to rise to the level of persecution.

Seeking asylum over this trivializes the horrors of people who really are persecuted.

The standard DU mantra is, unless you're on the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder, you're never supposed to stand up for your rights or make a complaint. That's restricted solely to favored minorities only.

joeybee12 (45,676 posts)

28. They can apply for citizenship instead of this bullshit persecution claim...

They're not going to be killed or beaten if they return to Germany...stuff like that constitutes aslyum.

How about your millions of Democratic votes...er...undocumented immigrants go the hell back to Messico and apply for citizenship like they're supposed to?

Scootaloo (10,188 posts)

29. And home schooling helps fix public education SO MUCH

You assholes have been "fixing public education" for forty years now and it's still a cluster ****. How long does it take to realize that throwing more dollars at it doesn't help. All you give a shit about is keeping teacher's unions appeased.

kimbutgar (1,201 posts)

17. They only care about this family because they are white

If it was a brown family from Mexico or Africa they would not care. I saw this on Faux and knew they were going to use this to anger white people because the mean Obama administraton is sending back a evangelical white family.

And you dumbasses are only celebrating because they're white Christians.

Shrike47 (1,519 posts)

32. Every home schooler I've encountered was doing it to hide abuse of the child. Ever one.

Of course, I worked in the Juvenile Courts for 30 years.

You'd be surprised what people will do to their children.

:whatever:

I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Democrat Underground... bringing you the finest examples of liberal compassion since 2001.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Libs have plenty of faux compassion for other libs.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline ChuckJ

Shrike47 (1,519 posts)

32. Every home schooler I've encountered was doing it to hide abuse of the child. Ever one.

Kill them in the womb?

Pass out birth control and teach them that if it feels okay just do it?

Teach them to sit on their ass and let the government support them?

Is that the type of stuff you mean or are you referring to other types of child abuse?
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Dori

I don't know which infuriates me more.  The Supreme Court for turning this case down or the DUmpasses in this thread.  :argh:

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
If one ever needed a definition of what pure evil is then this DUmp thread is a good place to look.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
How's the hoof, cali?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
DUmmy makes an all-inclusive condemnation of private schools
snooper2 (19,650 posts)

That would give our young-in's a chance to some "normalcy" while they are growing up so they don't turn into racist ignorant thumpers later in life!

Another DUmmy is sure to be banned (even has the requisite low post count) for not jumping on the band wagon
aznativ (47 posts)

131. So the education Obama's daughters are getting at Sidwell (private school)

will make them into bible thumping racists?
There should be some sort of written warning for new DUmmies who join Democrat Underground, perhaps "Follow the hive or be banned".
This too shall pass.

Offline HawkHogan

Meanwhile they just celebrated a homosexual from Russia getting asylum because he was upset he couldn't propagandize to children anymore. 

Offline Purple Sage

Meanwhile they just celebrated a homosexual from Russia getting asylum because he was upset he couldn't propagandize to children anymore. 

Propagandizing to children is what they live for; thus the reason they hate we homeschoolers.  They can't screw up their heads and turn them into good, little commies.
I've known some pathological liars in my time, but 0 takes the prize.

Offline RobJohnson

Kill them in the womb?

Pass out birth control and teach them that if it feels okay just do it?

Teach them to sit on their ass and let the government support them?

Is that the type of stuff you mean or are you referring to other types of child abuse?

Exactly.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
snooper2 (19,650 posts)

Because **** freedom, that's why. :sarcasm:

Bunch of  fascist authoritarian assholes. When TSHTF you guys die first.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
joeybee12 (45,676 posts)

28. They can apply for citizenship instead of this bullshit persecution claim...

They're not going to be killed or beaten if they return to Germany...stuff like that constitutes aslyum.

No, their kids will be taken and the family torn apart. The same damn argument you moonbats use for stating that illegal immigrants should be allowed to stay here. Inconsistent pricks. Freedom of religion is why this nation was founded.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline blitzkrieg_17

• The harder they come, the harder they fall
Because **** freedom, that's why. :sarcasm:

Bunch of  fascist authoritarian assholes. When TSHTF you guys die first.

What you said.
Caught somewhere in time

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Your government teacher;

John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Shrike47 (1,519 posts)

You idiots do realize plenty of extremely liberal families homeschool don't you? We didn't homeschool for religious reasons. I'm responsible for my child's education, I didn't want it to be substandard or dumbed down just to support a collective where teachers aren't even allowed to choose their own curriculum. We mostly hung out with secular homeschoolers because most of them shared my unschooling philosophy and that's the world he'd be in when he was grown. We used a curriculum in high school but it was one that was loose, had a good Constitutional philosophy and had books like "Lies Your Teacher Told You" so they'd be prepared for how the other side thinks.

Losing your children because you want to homeschool them is abusive to both kids and parents. Why not just have the children see a counselor for a while to see if they're abused instead of being threatened by someone who doesn't think like everyone else. However, it's a parent's choice. There are probably great public schools. The grade school both my sons attended was supposed to be one of the best in the state. It just wasn't a good fit for my kids.

If any of you read this, you might check out this article by a mental health counselor & used to work for social services. Read her bio, she's hardly a conservative. She's worked with more children than most of us will ever meet. Most of the abused ones are in public school. I'm pretty radical about homeschooling when I took my kids out of school one of them couldn't even tell time past the half hour. By the time he was a teen he'd taught HIMSELF advanced Algebra. I would never put a child in public school. It's mental abuse to dumb down an child because everyone has to be a clone. **** you!

When Homeschooling is Blamed for Child Abuse
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Purple Sage

You idiots do realize plenty of extremely liberal families homeschool don't you? We didn't homeschool for religious reasons. I'm responsible for my child's education, I didn't want it to be substandard or dumbed down just to support a collective where teachers aren't even allowed to choose their own curriculum. We mostly hung out with secular homeschoolers because most of them shared my unschooling philosophy and that's the world he'd be in when he was grown. We used a curriculum in high school but it was one that was loose, had a good Constitutional philosophy and had books like "Lies Your Teacher Told You" so they'd be prepared for how the other side thinks.

Losing your children because you want to homeschool them is abusive to both kids and parents. Why not just have the children see a counselor for a while to see if they're abused instead of being threatened by someone who doesn't think like everyone else. However, it's a parent's choice. There are probably great public schools. The grade school both my sons attended was supposed to be one of the best in the state. It just wasn't a good fit for my kids.

If any of you read this, you might check out this article by a mental health counselor & used to work for social services. Read her bio, she's hardly a conservative. She's worked with more children than most of us will ever meet. Most of the abused ones are in public school. I'm pretty radical about homeschooling when I took my kids out of school one of them couldn't even tell time past the half hour. By the time he was a teen he'd taught HIMSELF advanced Algebra. I would never put a child in public school. It's mental abuse to dumb down an child because everyone has to be a clone. **** you!

When Homeschooling is Blamed for Child Abuse

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Same with my experience, Cindie.   
I've known some pathological liars in my time, but 0 takes the prize.

Offline thundley4

And teachers never abuse their students or have sex with them in the schools, right?

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
HEY DUMMIES: The Romeikes Can Stay!!!"

"Today, a Supervisor with the Department of Homeland Security called a member of our legal team to inform us that the Romeike family has been granted “indefinite deferred status”. This means that the Romeikes can stay in the United States permanently (unless they are convicted of a crime, etc.)"
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Dori

Your government teacher;

What is he teaching?  Having trouble reading the board.

"Relationships built on self interests", Corps., Banks, ????, ????

Must have been his "spread the wealth" "capitalism is evil" class.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline HawkHogan

Dummies are hilarious... I think home schooling bothers them so much because it's just another indication of more government failure.  People are forced to take their kids of out of crappy government schools and teach their kids at home in order to avoid Common Core and indoctrination.  Homeschooling also probably annoys the shit out of them because these parents are able to balance their jobs with schooling their own kids, while Dummies can't even move out of their parents' basements. 

Offline thundley4

Dummies are hilarious... I think home schooling bothers them so much because it's just another indication of more government failure.  People are forced to take their kids of out of crappy government schools and teach their kids at home in order to avoid Common Core and indoctrination.  Homeschooling also probably annoys the shit out of them because these parents are able to balance their jobs with schooling their own kids, while Dummies can't even move out of their parents' basements. 

That's part of it, but the biggest part is teacher's unions.  School funding is based on butts sitting at desks. That is also the reason they are against private schools and charter schools.  They see them all as taking money from the teachers unions which takes money from the democrats.