Author Topic: Who's supporting Putin?  (Read 733 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Who's supporting Putin?
« on: February 28, 2014, 08:10:34 PM »
Quote from:
Dwayne Hicks

Regarding President Obama's speech about Ukraine

How long do you think it will take for the right wing tea party extremists to start bashing Obama and supporting Putin? I mean they backed Putin on Syria Im sure they will back Putin on the Ukraine.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024582957

It's threads like this that make you libs look especially stupid.

Let me make this very clear: I don't support Putin, but I can't deny that he's more intelligent than Obama can ever hope to be. That's not saying a lot; Obama's dumber than a bag of hammers. But Putin treats him like the child he is, and to ignore that serves no purpose.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
Re: Who's supporting Putin?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 08:57:33 PM »
Obama's "response" today has Putin shaking in his boots.......with laughter!

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/372298/krauthammers-take-obama-tells-world-we-arent-going-do-anything-about-invasion-ukraine
(snip)

Krauthammer thinks Obama’s statement is about “three levels removed” from actual action. He explained: Obama said “we will stand with the international community — meaning we are going to negotiate with a dozen other countries who will water down the statement — in affirming that there will be costs — meaning in making a statement not even imposing a cost, but in making a statement about imposing a cost — for any military intervention.”

â€œWhat he’s saying is we’re not really going to do anything and we’re telling the world,” Krauthammer said.
FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Offline Dori

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 09:20:01 PM »
Obama's "response" today has Putin shaking in his boots.......with laughter!

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/372298/krauthammers-take-obama-tells-world-we-arent-going-do-anything-about-invasion-ukraine

Russian spy ship makes surprise visit to Havana

http://news.yahoo.com/russian-spy-ship-docked-havana-224015753.html?.tsrc=yahoo/

Russia with plans for military bases in Nicaragua, Cuba and Venezuela

http://en.mercopress.com/2014/02/27/russia-with-plans-for-military-bases-in-nicaragua-cuba-and-venezuela

There are threads at the Dump thinking this is a good idea.
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline b-ONE-b

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 10:09:31 PM »
Having a Russian family (in-laws) I can assure you that Russia today is more like USA 1950's than the USA is today. Yes they have issues... but they're improving all the time. And I can ASSURE you that in Russian media and on the Russian "street" Obama is 10x more of a joke than W ever was.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 10:31:08 PM »
It's threads like this that make you libs look especially stupid.

Let me make this very clear: I don't support Putin, but I can't deny that he's more intelligent than Obama can ever hope to be. That's not saying a lot; Obama's dumber than a bag of hammers. But Putin treats him like the child he is, and to ignore that serves no purpose.

Not to mention that Putin could whoop obama's with one hand.

I'm not a big fan of Putin's but he ain't no punk. Nothing soft or feminine about him.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 02:46:02 AM »
Obama take action?  The man had to be dragged by France into bombing Libya.  The only way he gets involved in the Ukraine is if France or Germany decide it is in their best interest.  Fat chance.  Obama makes a jellyfish look like it has a spine.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 03:16:21 AM »
Having a Russian family (in-laws) I can assure you that Russia today is more like USA 1950's than the USA is today. Yes they have issues... but they're improving all the time. And I can ASSURE you that in Russian media and on the Russian "street" Obama is 10x more of a joke than W ever was.

Well, we've certainly become more like the USSR, with all 0bama's "pen and phone" unconstitutional law making. HINT: if he wants change any part of a law, whether to extend the time frame or add punctuation, he has to take it to the House of Representatives and ask them to change the law. It's up to them and if they say no, too ****ing bad, they were elected for a reason and unless they're replaced by democrats (highly unlikely considering the country's disapproval of 0bama), the president has to suck it up and live with it. The senate is allowing the executive branch to take their power because they agree with him on policy issues.

And 0bama did expand the Patriot Act so much, it would be a dictator's wet dream. Look at all he's done: NSA spying, using the IRS to prevent political opponents from having a voice (doesn't matter who funds them or what their message is, they have the same rights 501c4's funded by George Soros, Peter Lewis and ever millionare in Hollywood), sending drones to kill Americans without due process, etc. And we've become the laughingstock of the entire world. We've shit on our allies, coddled our enemies, given money to countries who want to kill us, crapped on Israel and never backs up his limp-wristed threats with action. I don't freaking care if the rest of the world doesn't like us because we're the lone super power, I'd rather be feared then laughed at.

When we have a republican president the dems in congress are going to be screaming about the power they gave away. And I'd bet my last dollar the next president will be a conservative. The majority of republicans and independents and even some democrats think the country is headed in the wrong direction. 0bamacare is still hated, and by greater margins all the time. The republican base is so pissed, I bet a RINO won't make it out of the primaries, regardless of how much money the establishment elites throw their way. Carter gave us Reagan, 0bama is Carter on steroids with a big chip on his shoulder, I can't wait to see what he brings. But before that, the left is going to receive a shellacking in the midterms, RINO's too, I hope, worse than they think is coming. And all the democrat politicians know it doesn't look good, that's why many of them are retiring. The damage 0bamacare has done and will continue to do, will make it extremely difficult for the dems to win the WH. The people want it overturned. No way a democrat president would follow the will of the people. Taking over health care is like the Holy Grail for them.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2014, 05:53:19 AM »
Dwayne Hicks

Regarding President Obama's speech about Ukraine

How long do you think it will take for the right wing tea party extremists to start bashing Obama and supporting Putin? I mean they backed Putin on Syria Im sure they will back Putin on the Ukraine.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024582957

Putin's not the one who got buttf*cked on national TV over Syria, Dwayne.

No, we don't support Putin.  We simply point out, unlike your cult leaders in the Church of LIbEral ProgreSsive Fundamentalism, that your Grand Poobah looked and continues to look feckless, weak and stupid.  And, chew on this retards:

Sarah Palin had this situation pegged almost 6 years ago.     :rotf:
She was correct on Syria.   :rotf: :rotf:
She was correct on Libya.    :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
She foretold the abortion that is Odeathcare, long before anybody else had the guts to speak up.    :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Yep, Caribou Barbie has consistently been accurate about almost everything concerning your fraud-in-thief.

You can cry now.   :bird:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 05:59:32 AM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2014, 06:31:54 AM »
.....he's more intelligent than Obama can ever hope to be.....Putin treats him like the child he is, and to ignore that serves no purpose.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2014, 10:32:55 AM »
I remember a magical time when the entire democrat party couldn't wait to hear that another one of our servicemen or women had died. It was page one above the fold every time. The only reason I could see is that it made President Bush look bad. This was also the time of being patriotic to disagree with the president. Good times, good times.

Obama is applying that "Fecal Touch" he has so mastered to eastern Europe now. King Barky the Incompetent once said he would undo all of Reagan's accomplishments. He completed the domestic economy issue a couple years ago. Now he undoing the world wide break out of freedom and the vanquishing of the Russian Bear. In all ways Obama is the anti-Reagan. Sadly we will all pay the price for this buffoon.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2014, 10:54:27 AM »
I remember a magical time when the entire democrat party couldn't wait to hear that another one of our servicemen or women had died. It was page one above the fold every time. The only reason I could see is that it made President Bush look bad. This was also the time of being patriotic to disagree with the president. Good times, good times.

Obama is applying that "Fecal Touch" he has so mastered to eastern Europe now. King Barky the Incompetent once said he would undo all of Reagan's accomplishments. He completed the domestic economy issue a couple years ago. Now he undoing the world wide break out of freedom and the vanquishing of the Russian Bear. In all ways Obama is the anti-Reagan. Sadly we will all pay the price for this buffoon.

And yet, people who should know better will vote for the Dems. :banghead: ::)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2014, 09:38:11 PM »
Not to mention that Putin could whoop obama's with one hand.

I'm not a big fan of Putin's but he ain't no punk. Nothing soft or feminine about him.

But Putin and the jug-eared Kenyan are good friends.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2014, 09:48:14 PM »
But Putin and the jug-eared Kenyan are good friends.

Aw man. Damn near fell off the couch. That's funny.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.