Author Topic: :juggs: objectifies  (Read 1978 times)

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
:juggs: objectifies
« on: February 28, 2014, 06:21:33 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024570165

The Straight Story (46,420 posts)

Woman arrested for using 911 to hit on officer

PUNTA GORDA, FL -

A Punta Gorda woman was arrested Friday night for misuse of 911, after asking dispatchers to send an officer she found attractive back to her home for some 'extra duty.'

Police say the initial 911 call happened just after 6 p.m., when Maria Montenez-Colon complained that she wanted her Corvette back.

When the officer arrived at the Almar Drive home, he said Montenez-Colon was very drunk.

The 58-year-old immediately told the officer he was sexy and asked if he was married, according to the incident report. Then she started over-sharing.

This is a straight forward story, filled with opportunities for laughter.  But, what we find is :jugs:, she of everything having to do with guns, strident foe of objectification, and generally possessor of a bad mood, saying
BainsBane (23,570 posts)

9. Personally, I'd gave gone for a fireman.
This too shall pass.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: :juggs: objectifies
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 06:41:09 AM »
So, Alex the Feminista would make a drunken 911 call, and ask for a fireman to haul out his hose and douse the burning in her bush.

I have no doubt she would howl to the heavens if one of the male DUmmies wrote something similar about a French maid or pro football cheerleader.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 07:18:18 AM »
So, Alex the Feminista would make a drunken 911 call, and ask for a fireman to haul out his hose and douse the burning in her bush.

I have no doubt she would howl to the heavens if one of the male DUmmies wrote something similar about a French maid or pro football cheerleader.

Dead-effin'-on.  H5.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 08:23:29 AM »
BainsBane (23,570 posts)

9. Personally, I'd gave gone for a fireman.

I bet it would take more than a fire hose to douche her out. :puke:

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 12:38:32 PM »
I bet it would take more than a fire hose to douche her out. :puke:

Europe and Asia have for years used the shaken  up bottle of coke to do that. 

Somewhere down the line in history when Coke was trying to get their product sold to foreign company's some crafty and wise PR men spread the rumor that coke would kill the clap and syphilis germs in the Working Woman.   

After WW2  a rumor was spread that in Central and South America Coke had real Cocaine in it.  My Mother believes this to this day, we lived in Panama for a few years in the 1950 and she told me the military there stopped drinking booze and only drank Coke or Rum and Coke.

Those PR men were brilliant they did their jobs well.

Offline dane

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 02:53:44 PM »
Europe and Asia have for years used the shaken  up bottle of coke to do that. 

Somewhere down the line in history when Coke was trying to get their product sold to foreign company's some crafty and wise PR men spread the rumor that coke would kill the clap and syphilis germs in the Working Woman.   

After WW2  a rumor was spread that in Central and South America Coke had real Cocaine in it.  My Mother believes this to this day, we lived in Panama for a few years in the 1950 and she told me the military there stopped drinking booze and only drank Coke or Rum and Coke.

Those PR men were brilliant they did their jobs well.

There is some basis for this 'rumor', hence the "coca" in the name "Coca Cola".  A simple nadin search of *cocaine in coca cola* will give numerous sites to read, where you will find that originally there was some cocaine in the product partially made with coca leaves as an ingredient.
This too shall pass.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 03:01:17 PM »
This is a straight forward story, filled with opportunities for laughter.  But, what we find is :jugs:, she of everything having to do with guns, strident foe of objectification, and generally possessor of a bad mood, saying

There she goes, thinking with her snatch again.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 04:40:29 PM »
There she goes, thinking with her snatch again.

Oh man. Not before dinner. (or after for that matter)
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Delmar

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2014, 05:02:32 PM »
Response to The Straight Story (Original post)Fri Feb 28, 2014, 01:42 AM
Star Member BainsBane (23,616 posts)
9. Personally, I'd have gone for a fireman.

Last edited Fri Feb 28, 2014, 05:36 PM - Edit history (1)

(For some unfathomable reason, a few folks have deiced this post was meant seriously.

I thought that maybe she had left her computer unlocked and unattended and a spiteful colleague had pulled a prank on her by posting this but I see that she edited to say it was just a joke.  I'd bet that the folks she's referring to are CC.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline dane

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2014, 05:25:57 PM »
Odd, even though they proclaim themselves to be smarter than most/all others, some of us can spell correctly.  Others of us have the good sense to use spell check when we use words we obviously don't know.
For some unfathomable reason, a few folks have deiced this post was meant seriously.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 05:55:16 PM by dane »
This too shall pass.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2014, 06:00:31 PM »
Odd, even though they proclaim themselves to be smarter than most/all others, some of us can spell correctly.  Others of us have the good sense to use spell check when we use words we obviously don't know.

What deicing compound was used?  Ethylene glycol? :???:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2014, 06:46:35 PM »
What deicing compound was used?  Ethylene glycol? :???:
I was going to post something about deicer and frigidity, but I would have been BS'd from here to Hell and back for it, so I'm not gonna.   :tongue:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2014, 07:58:02 PM »
Objectification is seems is a two way street. But it only gets approval in one direction.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2014, 07:05:31 AM »
I was going to post something about deicer and frigidity, but I would have been BS'd from here to Hell and back for it, so I'm not gonna.   :tongue:

Oh, I don't think Alex is frigid, in fact, she's probably a penis FREAK.  She just lashes out at men because she can't get any dick.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2014, 07:42:33 AM »
Oh, I don't think Alex is frigid, in fact, she's probably a penis FREAK. 

One of the  reasons I'm partial to redheads ...

She just lashes out at men because she can't get any dick.

But not every redhead. Moonbats need not apply.

-Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2014, 10:08:00 AM »

(For some unfathomable reason, a few folks have deiced this post was meant seriously.)

One of the hardest things to do is to be able to live up to one's own standards and, in this case, it seems PhDDs failed miserably.

Does anyone here think that this DUmmie harridan would have allowed a life support system for a penis to get away with "just kidding"?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline dane

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2014, 01:17:01 PM »
Just so I'll be perfectly clear, :jugs: has two subjects about which her panties are always wadded; objectification and guns.

Now, in this post, it appears that :jugs: has attempted to make light of objectification, and then expressed surprise that anyone would take it seriously.  Why, based on her past history of stridency on this subject, would she even attempt a joke, if that what it really was.

Unless it is a case of 'do as I say, not as I do.'

(For some unfathomable reason, a few folks have deiced this post was meant seriously.
This too shall pass.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2014, 01:40:33 PM »
Just so I'll be perfectly clear, :jugs: has two subjects about which her panties are always wadded; objectification and guns.

Now, in this post, it appears that :jugs: has attempted to make light of objectification, and then expressed surprise that anyone would take it seriously.  Why, based on her past history of stridency on this subject, would she even attempt a joke, if that what it really was.

Unless it is a case of 'do as I say, not as I do.'

The time stamps tell all.

Posted at 1:42 AM: Alex is drunk, lonely, and horny. The batteries in her "little fireman" may have died.

Edited at 5:36 PM: Alex has been hoisted by her own petard, lacks the courage to admit her hypocrisy, and tries to play it off as a joke. No one believes her.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2014, 06:46:50 PM »
The time stamps tell all.

Posted at 1:42 AM: Alex is drunk, lonely, and horny. The batteries in her "little fireman" may have died.

Edited at 5:36 PM: Alex has been hoisted by her own petard, lacks the courage to admit her hypocrisy, and tries to play it off as a joke. No one believes her.

As far as Alex is concerned, any petard is better than no petard.   :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2014, 07:07:04 PM »
Yo, :jugs:  :yahoo: how they hangin' sweetcheeks?
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2014, 10:47:14 PM »
a few folks have deiced this post was meant seriously.

I have no idea what that means.

Sounds like nadin, or maybe a Vesta clone.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2014, 11:13:42 PM »

Deduced perhaps ? It's all tossed into the "big" word salad.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caBNCUmcLGA[/youtube]

It's not a regular salad
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2014, 12:10:15 AM »

She lives where there's so much ice, that I thought it must be a word... or something.  To de-ice is to deduce?
I've known some pathological liars in my time, but 0 takes the prize.