Author Topic: ProudToBeBlue does call out  (Read 778 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
ProudToBeBlue does call out
« on: February 27, 2014, 09:57:48 AM »
I'm not one to do call-outs from Skin's island, but there really isn't anything going on very interesting over there, so here's this. Starts out with the OP.

Quote from:
jberryhill

Anyone watching "The Betrayal" at freepville?

Now that Jan Brewer has stabbed them in the back?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024571556

I don't keep up with FR, but apparently they primitives are getting some glee over those who didn't like Brewer's decision.

Quote from:
ProudToBeBlueInRhody

2. When do they start killing themselves?

I'd tune in for that.

Wonder if the idiots at CC are exploding yet.

First to answer you question, what you said is impossible. There are no idiots here except when PhDD, PW, and other dolts wander over.

Second, I've already pointed out that it's easy for those who don't want to do business with twinkies to avoid doing so and how to go about it. So quite frankly, I never saw the issue.

This isn't the first time this particular primitive has brought us up, I just never bothered to mention him/her/it.

Look PTBBIR, I'm smarter than you could ever hope to be and everyone knows it. I know you're scared of me and you're scared to confront any of us over here, because you and your immature ideas would be destroyed. Do try to remember, that is, if you've obtained the mental capacity to do so. My guess is you're not bright enough to remember or fully understand.

Quote from:
okaawhatever

25. What's CC?

Quote from:
NuclearDem

30. Another conservative website. Basically Freeperville with even lower production values and even lower levels of maturity.

Won't actually mention its name though. They don't deserve it.

Quote from:
WorseBeforeBetter

52. Does CC do anything besides talk about us?

I thought that was their only reason for being. Dumbasses.

Another two who are not bright at all.

ND and WBB, you're in the same boat as PTBBIR; you're scared. I have never seen you primitives so scared before in the years I've spent observing you. And we're infinitely more intelligent than you.

Quote from:
freshwest

70. Conservative Cave. They live forposting our threads to mock. They claim to have moles here.

And they have pages of posts. I went over there to see what it was and had to buy brain bleach to clean up. Nasty, twisted stuff.

You must still have a full bottle because in order to bleach your brain you need to have one.

All of you are dimwits compared to us. Is it really hard for you to figure out that we enjoy laughing at you fools, especially considering you falsely view yourselves to be intelligent?

Quote from:
msanthrope

114. But every minute they spend on CC is one less minute spent goat****ing, or otherwise trying to reproduce. So be grateful it exists!!!

You're not even clever. I've been using that line about kooks like you for years now. All you can do is C&P what I've already said. Can't you even come up with your own material?

Primitives; you're scared. Every posts screams "We're scared!" and it has for a couple of years now. You certainly should be. I would be too if I were as dumb as you are.

But you cower behind your keyboards and say things you wouldn't dare say in public (you would in a crowd of like-minded fools, but not to others, and certainly not to someone within arms length). There isn't a single thing I say here I wouldn't say to your faces. In fact, I would prefer to do so as it would be much more enjoyable. But you primitives, no way you'd even dare. And knowing that makes what you do say irrelevant.

I know what I just told you is a tough concept for you to grasp, but do try.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 10:05:54 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: ProudToBeBlue does call out
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 10:05:34 AM »
Hmmmmm.

That's MsPiggy, who hates franksolich, even though I'm a nice guy, one of the nicest guys one can ever hope to meet.

msanthrope (22,327 posts)    Thu Feb 27, 2014, 10:33 AM

114. But every minute they spend on CC is one less minute spent goat****ing, or otherwise trying to

reproduce. So be grateful it exists!!!

MsGruntGrunt, who lives in Chicago and who's not especially svelte, has a thing against people who live outside of big cities.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 12:56:07 PM »
freshwest

70. Conservative Cave. They live forposting our threads to mock. They claim to have moles here.

And they have pages of posts. I went over there to see what it was and had to buy brain bleach to clean up. Nasty, twisted stuff.

You can`t even begin to imagine how many and how high up the food chain.

Tue Feb 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

Star Member BainsBane (23,518 posts)

A request
Bjorn Against wrote a very thoughtful and important follow up to your response in his ATA thread. I respectfully request that you address it. I would like to bring to your attention the fact that your current response is being read as a green light by those who disregard the concerns of the hundreds of members who have recommended posts saying they have had enough of the objectification threads and misogyny. http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=4563292

I believe you need to send a message one way or another. If you agree with the majority of DUers that the site should value inclusivity rather than fostering a hostile environment (toward women but also people of color), DUers need to know that. If on the other hand you think that a few members who insist on ignoring the concerns for equal rights and equal respect that many of us have, we need to know that so we can make our own decisions in regard to this site.

In my view, it is reasonable to use standards that have been common for decades in public spaces offline. Equal Opportunity law as founded in the Civil Rights Act of 1964 sets guidelines for what constitutes inclusivity vs. a hostile environment. The T and A posts and continued disrespect of women who object to such posts that Bjorn Against has written about would constitute a hostile environment according to those guidelines. As Bjorn noted, juries are not equipped to deal with broader patterns of behavior; nor are they infallible, particularly without voir dire. The administrators are the owners of the site and ultimately its direction lies with you. The issue has come to a tipping point and requires your direction.

I thank you for your attention to this important matter.

Now how on Earth could I have seen that stupid waste of oxygens whining in your ATA forum?  :tongue:
Course,maybe one of us is Skins himself. :fuelfire:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 12:58:10 PM »

In the grand scheme of things, WHO THE F*CK CARES!!!  Jeez, the shit that DUmmies get their panties in a wad about. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 01:16:09 PM »
I don't have any moles at the DUmp.  Nope, not a one.
I'm quite sure none of you other nasty Cavers have any either. Nope, not any at all.  :whatever:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 07:11:16 PM »
PROJECTION, pure and simple.

I sometimes come to CC thinking I will not have my perfectly rational and fact based opinion of the DUchebags proven wrong. It would be the exception that proves the rule but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!. I am never surprised. Well, it could be that some guide the group think to where it would naturally get to a bit faster.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 07:43:39 PM »
NuclearDem

30. Another conservative website. Basically Freeperville with even lower production values and even lower levels of maturity.

Won't actually mention its name though. They don't deserve it.

CC is not anything like FR. FR is an echo chamber like DU.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2014, 09:18:48 PM »
On Skins' Island, one of the primitives looked up from the shuffle-dance of hooting and wiggle-waggling of armpits, and saw a few points of light on the horizon. 

The primitive's brow furrowed. He tried to imagine the source of the lights. "Freeper? Freeeeeeper?", he grunted quizzically. His voice changed from questioning to accusatory, screeching "Freeper! Freeper!", as he extended a Cheeto-orange finger toward  the horizon.

The other primitives mimicked him, and soon the ululations of a hundred creatures rose to the sky like pot smoke. "Freeeeeeper! Freeeeeeper!" they chanted, as they point in every direction. The primitives were nearly orgasmic in their exhortations.

It was impossible to tell from where the new chant originated: "Cave! Cave! Cave!", but being a one syllable word, it was easier for the primitives to articulate.  The primitive with the furrowed brow pointed out into the wide blue sea, toward the glinting lights.  He puffed out his chest, shook his fist at the horizon, and screeched "Cave! Cave! Cave!" as he stepped down the beach toward the surf.

At the very instant the primitive's foot touched the surf, his head exploded into a mist of red. He fell forward into the water. The other primitives stopped hooting and wiggle-waggling their armpits and stared at him.  A deep boom rolled across the waves a few seconds later. The headless primitive, and the remains of his head, were quickly washed away by the receding waves- leaving not a trace.

After a few seconds, the other primitives returned to their aimless hooting and wiggle-waggling of armpits.

Across the sea, on the horizon, a few calm eyes left telescopes, spotting scopes, and camera viewfinders. Drinks were raised, and congratulations given. But one eye remained- at the scope of a very large rifle which was aimed at the water line at Skins' Island. Next to him, another took his eye away from his scope, took a small book out of his pocket, and wrote a few notes. It was, literally, one for the record book.

The moral of the story is: Primitives can hoot and wiggle-waggle their armpits all they please on Skins' Island, but if they so much as dip a toe in the water of the real world, we will see them. Nothing escapes our gaze, and nothing is beyond our reach.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2014, 09:26:20 PM »
msanthrope

114. But every minute they spend on CC is one less minute spent goat****ing, or otherwise trying to reproduce. So be grateful it exists!!!

psst!

You and my mole are pretty tight.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2014, 09:58:50 PM »
titaniumsalute (1,502 posts)

My encounter with a batshit right-wing nut at the bar this evening

This guy hollered "How do you learn about what the hell is going on in our country?" I told him I trust the President to make those decisions.
Statements like this are why DUmmies deserve to be pointed out and ridiculed.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 10:05:50 PM by Chris_ »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline JLO

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2014, 10:12:37 PM »
psst!

You and my mole are pretty tight.

:lol:

Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2014, 03:52:30 AM »
Tue Feb 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

Star Member BainsBane (23,518 posts)

A request
Bjorn Against wrote a very thoughtful and important follow up to your response in his ATA thread. I respectfully request that you address it. I would like to bring to your attention the fact that your current response is being read as a green light by those who disregard the concerns of the hundreds of members who have recommended posts saying they have had enough of the objectification threads and misogyny. http://www.democraticunde...orum=1002&pid=4563292

I believe you need to send a message one way or another. If you agree with the majority of DUers that the site should value inclusivity rather than fostering a hostile environment (toward women but also people of color), DUers need to know that. If on the other hand you think that a few members who insist on ignoring the concerns for equal rights and equal respect that many of us have, we need to know that so we can make our own decisions in regard to this site.

In my view, it is reasonable to use standards that have been common for decades in public spaces offline. Equal Opportunity law as founded in the Civil Rights Act of 1964 sets guidelines for what constitutes inclusivity vs. a hostile environment. The T and A posts and continued disrespect of women who object to such posts that Bjorn Against has written about would constitute a hostile environment according to those guidelines. As Bjorn noted, juries are not equipped to deal with broader patterns of behavior; nor are they infallible, particularly without voir dire. The administrators are the owners of the site and ultimately its direction lies with you. The issue has come to a tipping point and requires your direction.

For a site that's supposed be open and inclusive, believing in equal rights for women, blacks, gays, furries, pansexuals, whatever, they sure have to remind each other not to be closed-minded male chauvinist, sexually uptight, racist bigots.

Maybe they should learn a lesson from the men here. We never have to remind men to be respectful of us, it's just who they are. Who wants to be a barefoot, pregnant sex-slave and second class citizen for men who are assholes?

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2014, 05:46:36 AM »

Good one.

Awesome.

I hope lurking primitives take advice and counsel from it.  But they won't.
apres moi, le deluge