Author Topic: Uh-oh, the jig is up....  (Read 2074 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Uh-oh, the jig is up....
« on: December 11, 2016, 01:42:36 AM »
We has been compromised.  Triple naught spy Kablooie and the agents from D.U.M.M.I.E. have the goods on us. All of our carefully laid, fool proof skull-dugery shrunk down and put on microdot, has been found out.

Kablooie (12,121 posts)

Seems to me that Russia is planning something really big against the US.

Russia influences the election for Trump, the FBI deliberately tries to drown Hillary, Trump chooses Putin buddies for his cabinet, Trump defends Russia, tries to stop any election investigations and ignores his security briefings so he will deliberately be ignorant of any growing threat.

All this sounds like Trump is setting the country up so Russia can execute some big action against the US.   

Maybe Trump is expected to hold back the US military while Russia makes some violent moves.  Or Russia could be planning some big event here in the US that would result in a coup.

Why would Trump play with Putin like this? Just for some business dealing favoritism?  Unlikely. More likely Putin has something over Trump that he is blackmailing him with.

Perhaps it involves Comey too. Who knows? He was Deep Throat II.

But there is clearly something very, very, very serious and dangerous going on behind the scenes and if it isn't quashed soon we will find ourselves living in a different world.  The kind of world you read about in history books and are glad you weren't living then.

It was gonna be YUUUUUGE, too!

unblock (29,389 posts)
1. Much more likely Putin wants to rebuild the soviet empire

He just wants to make sure the u.s. doesn't interfere with his plans.

I'd be worried if I were the Baltic states....

Yep.  Step 1.

canetoad (6,053 posts)
2. I think

It's all about dismantling NATO.

I thought that's what you infants wanted to do?  Yep.  That was scheduled for 21 Jan 2017.  Poof.  Gone now.  You got us.

roamer65 (10,285 posts)
3. It's about expanding the Sino-Russian sphere of influence.

Read about SCO. The Shanghai Cooperation Organization.

It would involve weakening the US and NATO.

Never heard of it.

Jean-Jacques Roussea (91 posts)
5. WWIII

Russia, America, Philippines/Taiwan/Japan (Eastern operating bases), Pakistan vs. Europe, (isolationist) Britain, China, Iran , India.

Russia takes the Ukraine, America turns Mexico into such an unstable region that it completely blocks military advances from South America (basically becomes a lava pit). Large contingents of military forces are positioned around the Pacific between China and the US. Keeps China docile until total war. Using US weapons and a weakened Indian economy, Pakistan advances on the border. Iran gets smothered by Russian encroachment while the US reoccupies Iraq.

Yeesh ..... the cat's outta da bag, now.  Scratch WWIII, damnit.

Nevernose (11,226 posts)
6. Planning? Their plan's already executed

They've installed their puppet as president and that president's cabinet is loaded with pro-Russian, anti-sanity lunatics.

Everything else at this point is gravy.

But all of our plans have been compromised.  :confused:

msongs (42,390 posts)
7. invade latvia lituania and estonia one second after comrade trump takes the oath. nt

No, three seconds, but you're close!

ffr (5,911 posts)
9. I fully expect the GOP to remain silent while Russia rolls over its former allies. Putin's a genius!

With the U.S. out of the way and out of NATO, Putin can run the tables.

And every unpatriotic gullible brown-shirt in this country will have egg on their faces for selling the Stars and Stripes down the river to Russian complacency. Huh?!? Lap dog president elect. Lap dog congress, lead by lap dogs Benedict McConnell and Paul Ryan.

Sell outs, all!

What is it with your intense desire to use a Military that you hate?

I'd better tweet this to Teh Donald.  The smahtestest peoples on earf have uncovered our plot.  Woe is us.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028352262

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Uh-oh, the jig is up....
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 03:22:57 AM »
The primitives never seem to make up their minds for more than five minutes, and then they change them again.

It wasn't that long ago that they were wet-dreaming of Ronald Reagan's hubric evul Amerika being vanquished by the benevolent Soviet Russkies.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 05:32:57 AM »
Just a short time ago they were cheering for Putin when he made Barry his bitch over his stupid line in the sand remark about Syria.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 05:42:52 AM »
"unblock (29,389 posts)
1. Much more likely Putin wants to rebuild the soviet empire."

That's funny, I'd have thought the DUmmies would be all for that.
Most of them viewed the Soviet Union as a wonderful, perfect utopia that mean old Reagan brought down at the request of his EEEEEEEVVVVIIIIILLLL corporate masters.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 08:10:26 AM »
From what I can gather, all this 'Interfering with the election' crap ONLY comes back to 'Who hacked the DNC emails and gave them to WikiLeaks,' not ANYTHING TO F'ING DO AT ALL WITH THE ACTUAL DAMN' ELECTION.  And it has these morons talking about all kinds of over-the-top crazy shit that won't happen like an election re-do, martial law, Obumbles staying in office, and civil war.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Online fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2016, 08:22:59 AM »
I have just 1 question. If Trump kicks out all of the illegals, who will he get to take their place as cannon fodder on the front lines?
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 08:32:47 AM »
ffr (5,911 posts)
9. I fully expect the GOP to remain silent while Russia rolls over its former allies. Putin's a genius!

With the U.S. out of the way and out of NATO, Putin can run the tables.

And every unpatriotic gullible brown-shirt in this country will have egg on their faces for selling the Stars and Stripes down the river to Russian complacency. Huh?!? Lap dog president elect. Lap dog congress, lead by lap dogs Benedict McConnell and Paul Ryan.

Sell outs, all!

Yes, you are right. With the dreaded red line gone, now they surely will do just whatever the hell they want.

Offline TendiesForBreakfast

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2016, 08:58:17 AM »
Where were all these morons during the actual invasions of Georgia and Ukraine? 

Oh, right, "lol wut invasion" and "but muh PNAC"

Offline Delmar

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2016, 09:01:55 AM »
Response to Kablooie (Original post)Sun Dec 11, 2016, 06:37 AM
Star Member Ilsa (40,288 posts)
14. K&R. There are

some predictions in this thread worth reading.

The predictions in this thread are even dumber than the pre-election predictions from the Minnesota Moses about Red Wing boots on Trump's neck.

The only value of these predictions is that they highlight just how stupid the primitives are.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2016, 10:19:59 AM »
The primitives never seem to make up their minds for more than five minutes, and then they change them again.

It wasn't that long ago that they were wet-dreaming of Ronald Reagan's hubric evul Amerika being vanquished by the benevolent Soviet Russkies.
Every new shiny object distracts them, giving the DUmp a glimmer of hope.  Of course, it ALWAYS turns out to be a scrap of tinfoil that was reflecting in the corner.  Good luck DUmmyville, you will never find that elusive pot of gold.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2016, 05:08:26 PM »
As long as the DUmmies don't catch on to Latveria's involvement Victor says everything will be fine.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2016, 09:39:57 PM »
From what I can gather, all this 'Interfering with the election' crap ONLY comes back to 'Who hacked the DNC emails and gave them to WikiLeaks,' not ANYTHING TO F'ING DO AT ALL WITH THE ACTUAL DAMN' ELECTION.  And it has these morons talking about all kinds of over-the-top crazy shit that won't happen like an election re-do, martial law, Obumbles staying in office, and civil war.
It has just been brought to my attention that apparently the "source" for this claim about the CIA "concluding" that the Russians interfered with the election "to help Trump" comes from none other than Dingy Harry, of "Romney didn't pay his taxes for ten years" fame.

In other words, this supposed CIA report doesn't exist.  It's completely made-up bullshit that Dingy Harry pulled out of his pedophilic ass.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2016, 11:36:32 PM »
5. WWIII

Russia, America, Philippines/Taiwan/Japan (Eastern operating bases), Pakistan vs. Europe, (isolationist) Britain, China, Iran , India.

Russia takes the Ukraine, America turns Mexico into such an unstable region that it completely blocks military advances from South America (basically becomes a lava pit).

How does this happen? Deport the wetbacks back home, and deny them locally-made Carrier air conditioners?
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2016, 12:15:00 AM »

They're falling all over themselves to refuse to admit the obvious. 

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2016, 12:17:39 AM »
5. WWIII

Russia takes the Ukraine, America turns Mexico into such an unstable region that it completely blocks military advances from South America (basically becomes a lava pit).

How does this happen? Deport the wetbacks back home, and deny them locally-made Carrier air conditioners?

And what Military advances?  Are we fixin' to be invaded?

That shit been going on for 40+ years.....

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2016, 08:14:57 AM »

Well, it's not like they can bring themselves to admit, "Oh crap! We got caught!" So they have to resort to a heavily euphemized and red-herringed version of, "We shouldn't have got caught!"

Fixed some typos
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 02:59:06 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2016, 08:26:31 AM »
5. WWIII

Ummmmmmm, is this character serious? "Military advances from South America"? By whom? Quechua-speaking Bolivianos? Waodani from Ecuador? Argentina lost one of its most potent naval vessels in the 1980s Falklands War, a WW2 vintage, former USN, Cleveland Class light cruiser! And what does J-JR mean by, "turn Mexico into ... an unstable region"? It already is, and by Mexico's own decades-old ongoing government choice of, "Screw the Yankees, let the drug smugglers and people-smugglers go through!"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2016, 12:59:58 PM »
Maybe Trump is expected to hold back the US military while Russia makes some violent moves.  Or Russia could be planning some big event here in the US that would result in a coup.

That is EXACTLY what Preznint Shit Midas did. Now it is bad?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.