Author Topic: FARC Military Commander Killed by Bad Feet  (Read 1214 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
FARC Military Commander Killed by Bad Feet
« on: September 25, 2010, 09:32:17 AM »
This deserves a tremendous

:nelson:

This Thursday, Mono Jojoy  was killed in his secret jungle base. He was the military boss of narcoterrorist group FARC, responsible for the deaths and kidnappings of thousands of people in Colombia. Caught and killed thanks to a boot.

Víctor Julio Suárez aka Jorge Briceño Suárez aka Mono Jojoy, born in 1953, was the big boss of the military organization of FARC, the so called Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia. The objective of this Marxist-Leninist 11,000-man-strong guerrilla is to overthrow the government through terrorist acts, financing themselves with drug traffic, kidnaps and extortion of all kinds of innocent people.

http://gizmodo.com/5647480/how-they-found-and-killed-one-of-bloodiest-narcoterrorist-in-the-world

The rest of this very delightful tale at link.

According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline true_blood

Re: FARC Military Commander Killed by Bad Feet
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 10:55:34 AM »
That's awesome. I love it. :cheersmate:

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 11:13:47 AM »
Guess he was gellin' like a felon.

That was a good job by the Columbians.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 06:30:44 PM »
There's a hilarious little animation in the comments at the link, HIGHLY recommended!

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 12:47:23 AM »
Can't say I'm surprised...
FBI Raids Home of Leftist Activist As Part of Terrorism Investigation

Before the FARC terror leader was killed he met with Jessica Sundin, a leader of the radical leftist RNC Welcoming Committee who traveled to Colombia for the meeting. Reyes was responsible for kidnapping Americans and trafficking drugs to pay for terror. Like the Marxist Reyes, RNC activists also planned to kidnap Republican delegates in St. Paul in 2008.

Gateway Pundit
The FBI executed six search warrants in Minneapolis this morning, including homes of political activists, in connection to a terrorism investigation.

The warrants were “seeking evidence related to an ongoing Joint Terrorism Task Force investigation into activities concerning the material support of terrorism,” said FBI Special Agent Steve Warfield, spokesman in the Minneapolis office. “There is no imminent threat to the community and we’re not planning any arrests at this time.”

Pioneer Press

AFL-CIO reps coordinated anarchists for RNC
Sundin described the FARC leader who was convicted of the murders of over a dozen Columbian police officers as such “I enjoyed his warmth and humor. He had a friendly, round face, a quick smile, and surprisingly gentle hands.”  Of his death she wrote “The criminal Colombian government and their U.S. accomplices should be called to pay for this cowardly and criminal attack.” The Republican Party strongly supports the government of Columbia in its’ fight against the FARC. Some experts consider anarchist groups to be based on communist ideals and fronts for communist activities.

The Examiner
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 01:08:23 AM by chris_ »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010, 01:10:51 AM »
"Can you hear me now?"

BOOM!!!!
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford