Author Topic: The President Stands with Sharia  (Read 1301 times)

Offline cavegal

The President Stands with Sharia
« on: August 14, 2010, 12:30:43 PM »
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/243733/president-stands-sharia-andy-mccarthy 

At Andrew Breitbart’s Big Peace site, Frank Gaffney explains.

All of it is worth reading, but I was struck by Frank’s description of three people among the invited company in which President Obama chose to make his announcement in support the Ground Zero mosque:

Ingrid Mattson, the head of a Muslim Brotherhood satellite organization, the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), that was identified by the Justice Department as an unindicted coconspirator in a terrorism financing case (and was proved, in fact, to have sent money to Hamas);

Salam al-Marayati, a self-described supporter of Hezbollah (and one Steve Emerson aptly describes as an anti-anti-terrorist); and

Dalia Mogahed, an apologist for sharia’s subjugation of women who has embraced ISNA, CAIR and other Islamist groups in her role as an Obama appointee to the President’s Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships.

The president has long been governing against the will of the American people. It’s good to see, concretely, whose will his governance favors. Given the choice between the 9/11 Families for a Safe & Strong America and ISNA, Obama chooses ISNA.
  This madness must stop!!!!!! :fuelfire:

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: The President Stands with Sharia
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 12:42:33 PM »
How is this madness?  The Son of a Bitch in Chief spent the majority of his formative years either in a Jihadi madrasa or learning to hate America from his marxist mommy, his Marxist radical daddy, or the whole pisspot full of Marxist radical cocksuckers that formed Barry Big Ears' Merry Band of (useful) Idiots. 

It is absolutely consistent behavior from the America Hater in Chief.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 12:47:16 PM »
This just makes me sad.  I'm beyond the anger, just sad.  :(
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 01:16:59 PM »
The Son of a Bitch in Chief spent the majority of his formative years either in a Jihadi madrasa or learning to hate America from his marxist mommy, his Marxist radical daddy, or the whole pisspot full of Marxist radical cocksuckers that formed Barry Big Ears' Merry Band of (useful) Idiots. 

It is absolutely consistent behavior from the America Hater in Chief.

You said it!! Very well said. :hi5: :cheersmate: :cheersmate:

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 02:41:06 PM »
Agreed Defiant. I don't think I'm ever going to get passed the absolute loathing as long as this prick is is office. The sadness may set in after Barry is out, and what we have coming starts to really sink in.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline wavespank

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 12:49:28 PM »
Barry's just trying to be "Shahria Compliant".  :hammer:

Obama should have the balls to say that he's in favor of stoning. He wouldn't be into the killing gays thing though. He must be so conflicted.

Offline Zeus

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 01:02:10 PM »
There have been so many "oincidences"and/or minimal degrees of seperation I somewhat wonder if Mobamad  is overtly representing "rubbing our noses in it"
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 01:04:30 PM by Zeus »
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.