Author Topic: I can see it now.  (Read 373 times)

Offline CC27

I can see it now.
« on: March 25, 2024, 10:55:28 AM »
bluestarone (16,700 posts)

I can see it now.
TEN days of BRAGGING coming from TFG. (meat for his RALLIES) Then another appeal 10 days from now to the SC. God Dam it's getting ****ing OLD!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218807695

Calm down you mental midget

Offline SVPete

Re: I can see it now.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2024, 11:30:02 AM »
The lone Reply (at this point):

Barry Markson (119 posts)
1. Yep, Trump wins again!
Reply to bluestarone (Original post)
Mon Mar 25, 2024, 12:05 PM
Not to mention it's a ruling by a New York appeals court and he's already said they're going all the way to the Supreme court if necessary.

And he's in New York today at another court proceeding that he doesn't need to attend and the media is just sucking it all up.

Nothing that the Biden re-election campaign does will get any attention.

Carville was right when he said the only way to stop this is "wet work"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2024/03/21/james_carville_biden_doesnt_need_to_do_the_wetwork_in_2024_people_like_me_can_do_that_for_him.html

1. DUmmies are POed that the NY appeals court slashed Trump's (probably unconstitutional) bond to ~1/3 of what Letitia James got imposed. So much for DUmmies' wet dreams of Trump Tower being chained and locked.

2. And Trump is still likely to get the bond further reduced (8th-Amendmented) or set aside (5th/14th-Amendmented).

3. DUmmies are POed that Trump daring to fight Letitia James is sucking LIEden's MSM oxygen.

4. Does DUmmie Barry Markson realize that "wet work" is a euphemism for assassination? Carvile can get away with that sort of threat, but can DUmmie Barry Markson? Can DU, for hosting a threat against Trump?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2024, 11:33:10 AM »
The lone Reply (at this point):

1. DUmmies are POed that the NY appeals court slashed Trump's (probably unconstitutional) bond to ~1/3 of what Letitia James got imposed. So much for DUmmies' wet dreams of Trump Tower being chained and locked.

2. And Trump is still likely to get the bond further reduced (8th-Amendmented) or set aside (5th/14th-Amendmented).

3. DUmmies are POed that Trump daring to fight Letitia James is sucking LIEden's MSM oxygen.

4. Does DUmmie Barry Markson realize that "wet work" is a euphemism for assassination? Carvile can get away with that sort of threat, but can DUmmie Barry Markson? Can DU, for hosting a threat against Trump?

Well If i thought the Secret Service would look into it I would hope they would pay the DUmp a visit along with that DUmmie. Sadly they don't seem to be in a hurry right now.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2024, 12:04:39 PM »
Barry Markson (119 posts)
1. Yep, Trump wins again!
Reply to bluestarone (Original post)
Mon Mar 25, 2024, 12:05 PM
Not to mention it's a ruling by a New York appeals court and he's already said they're going all the way to the Supreme court if necessary.

And he's in New York today at another court proceeding that he doesn't need to attend and the media is just sucking it all up.

Nothing that the Biden re-election campaign does will get any attention.

Carville was right when he said the only way to stop this is "wet work"

That's a feature, not a bug.  Biden's campaign is a series of lies and gaffes by him, Kamala, and whoever the current press mouthpiece is.  The less attention it gets, the better.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2024, 12:15:08 PM »
God Dam it's getting ****ing OLD!

I have to agree with you all these lawfare attempts to take Trump down in front of a kangaroo court filled with left-wing progressive partisan is getting tiresome on our part. But thank God, he keeps winning and keep showing what despicable people you are. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2024, 12:53:14 PM »
They are all losing their minds over in DUmmyland. Well as far as one can lose something that they never had.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2024, 01:59:53 PM »
They are all losing their minds over in DUmmyland. Well as far as one can lose something that they never had.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It makes me smile.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2024, 02:40:49 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218808705

On an otherwise DOWN DAY on the market... Trump stock gains 40+%

They really upset about this, I wonder how many shares Pelosi and her husband has bought :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2024, 04:26:04 PM »
Cheer up DUmpmonkies. At the end of the week. Trump will be even richer than before and you will still be tilting at the windmills of your minds hoping the orange man goes to jail. Your tears fill our cups.  Keep pushing your commie ideas you might find we will be drinking from your skulls after the next Civil War is over.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"