Author Topic: Deep down I think the Evangelicals  (Read 739 times)

Online CC27

Deep down I think the Evangelicals
« on: January 07, 2020, 08:17:03 AM »
brettdale (10,207 posts)

Know full well, that trump doesn't have a religious bone in his body.

But they know, with him in office, women and gays and minorities will be put in their place.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212836757

Deep down you're a dip shit. Where do they come up with this crap?

Offline jukin

Re: Deep down I think the Evangelicals
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 10:43:25 AM »
ZERO BONGS.

No DUmmy thinks.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 11:13:01 AM »
brettdale (10,207 posts)

Know full well, that trump doesn't have a religious bone in his body. 1.

But they know, with him in office, women 2. and gays 3. and minorities 4. will be put in their place.

1. I haven't thought Trump is religious since approximately the time I first heard of him, in the 80s or 90s. So what?

2. Women? Like now-former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley? Like SecTrans Elaine Chao? Like SecEd Betsy DeVos? Like a large number of Trump's judicial appointees?

3. Like Trump's Ambassador to Germany, Richard Grennell? Like Patrick Bumatay, Trump's appointee to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals?

4. Like SecHUD Ben Carson? Like SecTrans Elaine Chao? Like former SecLabor Acosta? Like Judge Patrick Bumatay and a host of Trump's appointees to Federal courts?

When reality pees in your narrative-cornflakes, dump the narrative-cornflakes, DU-Moron.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 11:23:15 AM »
These things have been explained to them time and time again. Yet, when you read their explanations, they consistently get it wrong. Not only that, but they consistently get it wrong with the same wrong answers. They can't even vary in their wrong answers. So what's the point in trying?

Truthfully, there is no reason to keep trying. They're going to believe whatever they want to believe, and nothing's going to change. Someone else on the island will make this same proclamation in the coming months, and the wrong answers from the primitives will be the same wrong answers they gave this time. Rense. Repeat.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2020, 11:39:53 AM »
Trump simply broke their little brains.  They dont know what to do now.

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2020, 12:15:28 PM »
Trump simply broke their little brains.  They dont know what to do now.

This.  They simply cannot, or will not, process why he won.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2020, 02:26:57 PM »
ORANGE

MAN

BAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2020, 07:20:28 PM »
1. I haven't thought Trump is religious since approximately the time I first heard of him, in the 80s or 90s. So what?

2. Women? Like now-former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley? Like SecTrans Elaine Chao? Like SecEd Betsy DeVos? Like a large number of Trump's judicial appointees?

3. Like Trump's Ambassador to Germany, Richard Grennell? Like Patrick Bumatay, Trump's appointee to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals?

4. Like SecHUD Ben Carson? Like SecTrans Elaine Chao? Like former SecLabor Acosta? Like Judge Patrick Bumatay and a host of Trump's appointees to Federal courts?

When reality pees in your narrative-cornflakes, dump the narrative-cornflakes, DU-Moron.
For #3, don't forget that President Trump also helped launch a global initiative to decriminalize homosexuality in the more than 70 countries where it remains illegal.
That sure sounds like something an evil homophobe out to "Put gays in their place" would do, doesn't it?