Author Topic: VIDEO: FIRE CHRIS STIREWALT!!!  (Read 693 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: FIRE CHRIS STIREWALT!!!
« on: November 13, 2020, 11:08:16 AM »
If Fox News wants to at least make a start towards stopping the bleeding out of its viewers who stopped watching the network over the ridiculously early call  of Arizona for Joe Biden on Election Night then they must FIRE CHRIS STIREWALT!!!

https://youtu.be/kLXZ-TyK6Ok

Offline SVPete

Re: VIDEO: FIRE CHRIS STIREWALT!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 11:24:43 AM »
Violated trust is not easily or quickly repaired. Fox tried being CNN-Light and find themselves between the hammer of POed conservatives and the anvil of decades of Lib/Prog hatred. Ditto Drudge, BTW. Fox News and Drudge are unlikely to ever recover.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 03:36:59 PM »
They did nothing to correct or reign in Wallace's insulting condescension toward Trump from the 2016 campaign, and have only let themselves drift farther into fathead territory.  Screw them.  I will watch 'The Five' sometimes, but I have to flip to another channel while Juan Williams is running his mouth.  A typical Leftist, the Farther Left kicked shit out of him, the Right sympathized and comforted him, and all he did was lick the boot that kicked him without learning a damned thing.  Screw them.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 05:53:54 PM »
They did nothing to correct or reign in Wallace's insulting condescension toward Trump from the 2016 campaign, and have only let themselves drift farther into fathead territory.  Screw them.  I will watch 'The Five' sometimes, but I have to flip to another channel while Juan Williams is running his mouth.  A typical Leftist, the Farther Left kicked shit out of him, the Right sympathized and comforted him, and all he did was lick the boot that kicked him without learning a damned thing.  Screw them.

I haven't watched any FNC in a week. I might go back to catching Watter's World, Gutfeld and Levin on weekends in another week or two.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2020, 06:47:16 PM »
Violated trust is not easily or quickly repaired. Fox tried being CNN-Light and find themselves between the hammer of POed conservatives and the anvil of decades of Lib/Prog hatred. Ditto Drudge, BTW. Fox News and Drudge are unlikely to ever recover.

The left is never going to forgive FOX News and Drudge. Why would they go to Drudge Report or watch FOX News?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du