Author Topic: Scuttlebutt about Impeachment  (Read 439 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Scuttlebutt about Impeachment
« on: September 01, 2022, 05:05:19 AM »
I'm on the fence about this question. I can see the demand for accountability and to put it on the record that incompetence, greed, thirst for power, and failure to safeguard the country vis a vis the border are hallmarks and qualities of the entire Biden administration.

At the same time, I can see that even if Biden is impeached in the House, he will never be convicted in the Senate. And even if Biden is convicted (it will never happen) that puts Kamala-toe in the WH for two years. That's horrifying all by itself. The time would be better spent by rolling back all the damage that Biden has done or at least preventing more damage by withholding funding and other Congress-related powers.

So the question is, where are you on this question? Curious minds want to know!

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/08/31/who-should-republicans-impeach-first-next-year-n1625750
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Online Old n Grumpy

Re: Scuttlebutt about Impeachment
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 06:44:58 AM »
You need to add "All the above"
Personally I think impeachment is not enough!

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 08:24:54 AM »
I'm on the fence about this question. I can see the demand for accountability and to put it on the record that incompetence, greed, thirst for power, and failure to safeguard the country vis a vis the border are hallmarks and qualities of the entire Biden administration.

At the same time, I can see that even if Biden is impeached in the House, he will never be convicted in the Senate. And even if Biden is convicted (it will never happen) that puts Kamala-toe in the WH for two years. That's horrifying all by itself. The time would be better spent by rolling back all the damage that Biden has done or at least preventing more damage by withholding funding and other Congress-related powers.

So the question is, where are you on this question? Curious minds want to know!

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/08/31/who-should-republicans-impeach-first-next-year-n1625750

I predicted it when Trump was impeached:  Whenever the House is of the opposite party as the POTUS, said POTUS will be impeached.  The Trump persecution made it clear there are no longer any solid grounds needed.  It is 100% political.

The first order of business for the Republican House in 2023 will be impeachment of pedo joe.  Because political retribution. 
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2022, 08:35:57 AM »
I think a ripple effect of the multiple Trump-peachments is the watering down of pubic perception of impeachment.  Not sure if it was intentional or not, but by beating the dead horse, it created a feeling among the general public of "big whoop, another day, another impeachment, doesn't really matter".  The failure to remove Lying Bill fed into that perception also, methinks. 

Which puts me in the camp of: accountability comes by voting Sleepy Joe and as many donkeys out of office this year and 2024, and getting Republicans with spines into office with the understanding they get their shoulders to the wheel or they will be unemployed just as quickly. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2022, 08:47:23 AM »
Since LIEden and his Incompetent Ultra-Partisan Krew would not get voted out, I think energy would be better used to block and, where possible, reverse LIEden's crap.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2022, 09:28:17 AM »
I edited the poll to remove Tony Blinken (he's stupid and he's incompetent, but I don't think he rises to the absolute evil of SharterJoe and his thug Garland). I put in Mayorkas instead, because I do think he rises close to the evil of SharterJoe and his thug Garland.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2022, 09:34:26 AM »
Since LIEden and his Incompetent Ultra-Partisan Krew would not get voted out, I think energy would be better used to block and, where possible, reverse LIEden's crap.

Agreed. Congress can't accomplish a damned thing with all the J6 garbage, eternal vacations, failure to control spending, and primping for the cameras. Maybe if they actually got some work done by restricting spending bills to single line items only (yeah, I know it's a pipe dream), throwing out certain Dems from their committee assignments (Fartswell, for one), and more active work with the state legislatures in fixing the election system (it's still broken in many places).

You know. The stuff we pay them to do.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2022, 10:05:44 PM »
I voted for impeaching the supreme dictator, in light of the hate he showed tonight.