Author Topic: There should be NO presidential debates this time around  (Read 732 times)

Offline Delmar

There should be NO presidential debates this time around
« on: June 20, 2020, 10:18:15 AM »
SoCalDem (103,833 posts)     Sat Jun 20, 2020, 07:13 AM

There should be NO presidential debates this time around

Trumpie seems interested in having MORE...

Biden should just say no thanks. Trump refuses to wear a mask...his toadies are too afraid to.. and why on earth risk it?

Just give each candidate a topic, and allow them to state their case on each one..

This could be done on several presidential issues.. several times.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213621863

The primitive is terrified about feeble, frail, confused  old Joe having to face vigorous, energetic Trump on the debate stage.

Refuse because Trump refuses to wear a mask?  The feeling of dread is palpable.

Response to brewens (Reply #1)Sat Jun 20, 2020, 08:27 AM
Star Member safeinOhio (19,714 posts)
3. Biden can demand a one mile foot race.

That'd be fun

I wouldn't be surprised.  Foot race, pushup contest--when Joe gets cornered and confused and descends into a fugue state, he'll be liable to do or say just about anything.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 10:24:32 AM by franksolich »
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline jukin

Re: There should be NO presidential debates this time around
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 10:20:29 AM »
I think we all know that this is the position of Joey the Paste's campaign and the Democommunist National Committee.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2020, 12:00:11 PM »
Bwaaaawwwwk Pawk Pawk Pawk! :rotf:  :loser:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2020, 12:04:33 PM »
This from the group who just a couple months ago we’re debating whether Trump would be too afraid to debate Biden!    :lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2020, 12:26:12 PM »
This from the group who just a couple months ago we’re debating whether Trump would be too afraid to debate Biden!    :lmao:

KC

They probably still are. I think many DU-folk are capable of believing two or more contradictory views regarding people they hate. E.G. GWB being, simultaneously, a moron, an evil genius, and an alkie-druggie.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2020, 03:24:55 PM »
They probably still are. I think many DU-folk are capable of believing two or more contradictory views regarding people they hate. E.G. GWB being, simultaneously, a moron, an evil genius, and an alkie-druggie.

It's called "doublethink" from 1984. It's the ability to hold two contradictory positions at the same time and believe each is true.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.