Author Topic: Maddow Meltdown: In Defense To OAN Lawsuit, Host Argues Her Words Are Not Facts  (Read 629 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Maddow Meltdown: In Defense To OAN Lawsuit, Host Argues Her Words Are Not Facts
https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/maddow-meltdown-defense-oan-lawsuit-host-argues-her-words-are-not-facts

Back in September, we reported that TV network OAN had filed a lawsuit against Rachel Maddow for the time the host said that OAN “really, literally is paid Russian propaganda.”

Now, Maddow finds herself having to come up with a defense for her statement in court. And she has also apparently hired Lionel Hutz as her legal adviser.

According to Culttture, her lawyers argued in a recent motion that "…the liberal host was clearly offering up her ‘own unique expression’ of her views to capture what she saw as the ‘ridiculous’ nature of the undisputed facts. Her comment, therefore, is a quintessential statement ‘of rhetorical hyperbole, incapable of being proved true or false."

Rachel Maddow has gotten into the deeper end.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I don’t watch her, but I’ll bet she’s been one of those who screeched that Trump was being literal when he made the statement about Russia being able to find Hillary’s emails.

This is too funny.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ADsOutburst

Maddow says her statements aren't facts, but as a person with a number of left-leaning friends on Facebook, left me tell you, there are people who take her seriously.How that's possible after the tax returns, the Russia report, and now the OAN lawsuit, is beyond me.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 09:10:53 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline harry12

• Probationary (Probie)
I do hope we get to hear her explain how she will continue existing with an empty bank account.    lol
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery"