Author Topic: Iran retaliates  (Read 729 times)

Offline Mary Ann

Iran retaliates
« on: January 05, 2020, 09:05:48 AM »
against 2naSalit. And apparently ONLY 2naSalit.
2naSalit (32,074 posts)

2. Well I was concerned about cyber attacks

and I really had a moment of concern when the power went out a couple hours ago! It's cold here so I first made sure to retain heat and light some candles. But as I looked out the window, I noticed it was only in my neighborhood, in fact, the next house down past this one on our dead end road still had power. I was not so worried then but still, losing power when it's cold is no laughing matter.

It's not that cold but I have been in that situation when it was -20F in the heat of the day and that was a bit scary since I didn't have a wood stove of fireplace in that apartment.

But the hard facts indicate they can hack our infrastructure and that's a problem.
They can pinpoint their cyber attacks to take out DUpipo's heat. How diabolical!

Offline Mary Ann

Re: Iran retaliates
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 09:08:48 AM »
Oh, wow. It gets even funnier. They seem to think Trump did this for the insurance $$$ that he will get when Iran takes out his hotels.

I've thought all along that TDS was a mental illness, but he has actually driven them into nuclear-level insanity.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 10:11:00 AM »
Next time make sure you pay your utility bill on time. :thatsright: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2020, 02:13:39 PM »
Here's the url for the thread, https://www.democraticunderground.net/100212840426

tanyev (29,749 posts)

1. At the very least, it gives people one more reason to avoid Trump hotels.

Better safe than sorry.

lunatica (45,668 posts)

5. They could probably hit Mar a Lago very easily.

All they have to do is pretend to be Saudi billionaires. Same with Trump Tower.

Mix hatred and determination and you have an almost unstoppable will for revenge.

dflprincess (24,462 posts)

3. Maybe he did think about it

And did this for the insurance money. Astute businessman that he is he's probably missed that most policies have exclusions for acts of war "declared or undeclared".

brush (25,979 posts)

4. Heehee! Conman that he is he may have thought of "insurance...

jobs" because revenue has to be down at his properties as the world has found out what a hateful, incompetent blowhard he is.

Too bad they won't be covered.

Because of DU's dinosaurian forum SW and DUpipo not quoting or referring to what they are responding, I no idea whether post #s 3 and 4 refer to posts 1 and 5.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2020, 02:41:17 PM »
Mix hatred and determination and you have an almost unstoppable will for revenge.

Doesn't this describe the dump, the left and the whole dimocrat party? :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I don't think any of them ever look in a mirror. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2020, 02:55:11 PM »

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 03:59:51 PM »
Next time make sure you pay your utility bill on time. :thatsright: :loser:

If the DUmmy needs a loan they can talk to their friends in Iran for some of that sweet, sweet Obama cash.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2020, 07:44:27 PM »
My power has gone out three times since Friday.  But it's been pretty windy and I live in a rural area with lots of tree that shed their branches so unless Iran got their hands on the keys to the  VRWC weather machine I'm pretty sure that Mother Nature is to blame.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2020, 06:31:21 AM »
My power has gone out three times since Friday.  But it's been pretty windy and I live in a rural area with lots of tree that shed their branches so unless Iran got their hands on the keys to the  VRWC weather machine I'm pretty sure that Mother Nature is to blame.
Maybe trump launched a 2 prong attack against Iran and the primitives with the weather machine at the same time
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)