Author Topic: Dry Eye  (Read 2292 times)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Dry Eye
« on: October 01, 2012, 05:51:00 PM »
I had a follow up appointment with my eye doctor today (from the laser treatment I had two weeks ago from my secondary "cataract").  My vision in my laser eye was almost 20/20 with astigmatism. With the pinhole thing, I could see below the 20/20 line.

I had plugs put in all four of my tear ducts earlier this year. Immediately had the upper two taken out, my eyes watered like crazy. The bottom plugs helped a lot (I have dry eyes because of my auto immune disease) but about a week ago I was waking up with my left eye kind of dry and I could see the plug coming out in my right eye. He told me my left plug was gone so he put a new one in and pushed the right plug back down.

He also gave me a sample of Oasis Tears Plus. I LOVE them. I have tried every artificial tear product under the sun. This one is by far the best. It doesn't blur your eyes yet feels like the thicker ones that do. Iput a drop in each eye about three hours ago and my eyes still feel really good. You can't buy it in the store, you have to either order it online from the company or buy them from your eye doctor. If you have fairly dry eyes, I highly suggest giving it a try.