Author Topic: Games Liberals Play  (Read 1742 times)

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Games Liberals Play
« on: October 23, 2012, 08:25:07 PM »
You take it or you leave it
Things that they say, its a lie
They promise you the moon and the stars, do you believe them?
Games liberals play before election night

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -

Twenty Florida counties now report letters mailed to voters claiming to be from the supervisor of elections telling people they may not be eligible to vote.

The letters, first reported in Duval, St. Johns and Brevard counties on Monday, have the supervisor of elections letterhead and tell the voter he or she may not be a U.S. citizen and they must return a form within 15 days or their name will be removed from the voter roll. The form requests personal information, including the voters' Social Security number.

The letters, postmarked in Seattle, Wash., are not from the supervisor of elections, have no signature and are not real.

Duval County Supervisor of Elections Jerry Holland sent out an alert "warning voters to be aware of a fraudulent letter instructing voters to prove they are a citizen of the United States." Vicky Oakes, St. Johns County Supervisor of Elections, issued a similar statement Monday afternoon.

On Tuesday, Florida Secretary of State Ken Detzner said there are reports of similar letters being received by voters in Brevard, Broward, Collier, Clay, Escambia, Hillsborough, Indian River, Jackson, Lee, Liberty, Orange, Osceola, Palm Beach, Pinellas, St. Lucie, Seminole, Sumpter and Volusia counties.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the FBI is now investigating the source of the letters.

Where do you go from here, now that all of the children are voting
How do they live their lives, when nobody gives them a damn...

"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline thundley4

Re: Games Liberals Play
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 08:28:58 PM »
I heard all but one of the letters went to registered Republicans.  I'd look really hard at the one DemonRat that got one.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 08:29:37 PM »
Hopefully the eye in the sky will catch them!
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 08:33:20 PM »
The letters, postmarked in Seattle, Wash., are not from the supervisor of elections, have no signature and are not real.
I heard about this as well -- I'm glad someone posted about it. 

Did the letters have a return address on them at all?  I heard they did not.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline CG6468

Floriduh Voter Fraud Continues
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 12:30:16 PM »
Chairman of FL Republican Party receives bogus voting letter as hoax spreads; FBI investigating

Posted on October 25, 2012

The FBI is joining an investigation into bogus letters sent to many Florida residents, including the Republican Party of Florida chairman, that raise questions about their eligibility to vote.

FBI officials said Wednesday the FBI will focus on letters received by voters in 18 counties in central and southwest Florida.

According to the Republican Party of Florida, Chairman Lenny Curry received one of the fake letters on Tuesday.

“This type of activity is not only disgusting, it is criminal, and must be prosecuted to the full extent of the law,” Curry said in a release. “I call on Florida Democrats to join me in condemning this false letter writing campaign that appears to target likely voters in Florida, and help RPOF get the word out about this false campaign.”

Can You Spell F - R - A - U - D ????
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 03:45:55 PM »
It had to be bulk mailed so it should be traceable, I'd think.