Author Topic: Liberals politicizing tragedies for political gain  (Read 33496 times)

Offline AbsolutNickUSN

• The Liberal
  • The Fast and the Furry
Liberals politicizing tragedies for political gain
« on: January 16, 2010, 04:53:29 PM »
He meant the president politicizes everything about himself because Obama is a power-grubbing ego-maniac. All liberals do, you people can't help yourselves.

Incorrectamundo.
"As Mankind becomes more Liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and Liberality."     -George Washington

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Liberals politicizing tragedies for political gain
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 04:56:28 PM »

Incorrectamundo.

Katrina?
Oklahoma city?
Columbine?

Where do you want me to stop?

Offline AbsolutNickUSN

• The Liberal
  • The Fast and the Furry
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 05:04:04 PM »
Katrina?
Oklahoma city?
Columbine?

Where do you want me to stop?

You can stop whenever you choose.

Course we haven't provided any proof to the premise.
"As Mankind becomes more Liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and Liberality."     -George Washington

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 05:09:04 PM »
A Navy moonbat.

Jeezus, this country is more ****ed up than I thought.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 05:12:52 PM »

Really?

Katrina was blamed on President Bush even though the evidence has clearly proven that the Federal government was there and ready to go...and the failure was in the state and local government in helping the people.

Hell Obama and his cronies are STILL playing the Blame Bush game on Katrina 5 years later.

Oklahoma City...perhaps you forget President Clinton whining incessantly that people like Tim McVeigh were motivated by hateful right wing talk radio and specifically Rush Limbaugh.

I guess you forgot about his interview on KMOX from Air Force One.

Columbine...blamed on Conservatives and our blood lust for guns and the Second Amendment.

There hasn't been a tragedy in the last 30 years that I can think of that the Liberal Democrats in this country HASN'T blamed on Republicans/Conservatives...and that includes 9/11.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2010, 05:15:36 PM »

Go wander the DUmp...they are falling all over themselves to say that "NO NO,Haiti is totally different then Katrina."
They sowed the seed and now that it is biting you in the ass you are still trying to politicize it.

Offline AbsolutNickUSN

• The Liberal
  • The Fast and the Furry
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2010, 05:23:12 PM »
Go wander the DUmp...they are falling all over themselves to say that "NO NO,Haiti is totally different then Katrina."
They sowed the seed and now that it is biting you in the ass you are still trying to politicize it.

Thank you but no thank you but still we are failing to see how that does not prove the above premise.

Pray tell what am I trying to politicize?

Offline AbsolutNickUSN

• The Liberal
  • The Fast and the Furry
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2010, 05:23:59 PM »
Really?

Katrina was blamed on President Bush even though the evidence has clearly proven that the Federal government was there and ready to go...and the failure was in the state and local government in helping the people.

Hell Obama and his cronies are STILL playing the Blame Bush game on Katrina 5 years later.

Oklahoma City...perhaps you forget President Clinton whining incessantly that people like Tim McVeigh were motivated by hateful right wing talk radio and specifically Rush Limbaugh.

I guess you forgot about his interview on KMOX from Air Force One.

Columbine...blamed on Conservatives and our blood lust for guns and the Second Amendment.

There hasn't been a tragedy in the last 30 years that I can think of that the Liberal Democrats in this country HASN'T blamed on Republicans/Conservatives...and that includes 9/11.

Really.

Still haven't proven the premise.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2010, 05:26:56 PM »

Really.

Still haven't proven the premise.

Just because YOU either refuse to see it...or it's beyond your level of comprehension doesn't mean it's not been proven.

Liberals...whether in politics or the media take every opportunity they can to politicize everything...and at the same time blame the Republicans.

Danny Glover is out there blaming an earthquake on Global Warming.

Keith Olberman is saying that the earthquake in Hati is proof positive why we need socialized medicine  in this country.

How much more friggin proof do you need?

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline AbsolutNickUSN

• The Liberal
  • The Fast and the Furry
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2010, 05:31:17 PM »
Just because YOU either refuse to see it...or it's beyond your level of comprehension doesn't mean it's not been proven.

It has not been proven it is as simple as that.  At best you can prove some, that is a rather obvious reality, but the premise was "ALL"  wasn't it?

Liberals...whether in politics or the media take every opportunity they can to politicize everything...and at the same time blame the Republicans.

Danny Glover is out there blaming an earthquake on Global Warming.

Keith Olberman is saying that the earthquake in Hati is proof positive why we need socialized medicine  in this country.

How much more friggin proof do you need?

So this is supposed to prove that ALL do?

« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 05:32:54 PM by AbsolutNickUSN »

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2010, 05:35:56 PM »

It has not been proven it is as simple as that.  At best you can prove some, that is a rather obvious reality, but the premise was "ALL"  wasn't it?

You keep saying that...we keep showing you where your denial of reality continually trips over the facts.

The list of politicized tragedies...major disasters etc have been politicized for one use or another by Democrats over the years.

Since you're an FNG here...we were trying to be nice and list just a few in the hopes you would realize where you were wrong.

Seems you're one of the types that insists on learning EVERYTHING the hard way.

The proof to back up what we're talking about has been put out there.  Deny it all you want...doesn't make it any less true or your claim that nothing has been proven any less false.

But hey...if you think we're wrong...show us where we are.  Show us you've got more critical thinking skills than your average deck mopper and lay out the case for your side of the argument.

Please tell me that the grand sum total of your case against what we've shown you isn't "No it's not".

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2010, 05:40:13 PM »
AbsolutNickUSN
The Liberal

Wow. I didn't start pissing off people until at LEAST my 500th post.  :-)
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2010, 05:47:03 PM »

Thank you but no thank you but still we are failing to see how that does not prove the above premise.

Pray tell what am I trying to politicize?

Playing the same word games as other trolls try. :whatever:

Okay fine then,YOU personally have never politicized anything.
How does it make you feel to see the political ideology you brag about being a part of do it on a non stop basis?

Offline AbsolutNickUSN

• The Liberal
  • The Fast and the Furry
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2010, 05:51:49 PM »
You keep saying that...we keep showing you where your denial of reality continually trips over the facts.

Ah so some=all is that a fact?

The list of politicized tragedies...major disasters etc have been politicized for one use or another by Democrats over the years.

But nothing proving "ALL"

Since you're an FNG here...we were trying to be nice and list just a few in the hopes you would realize where you were wrong.

By all means get as mean as you wish. 

It's a free country.  And I'm used to it anyway.

Seems you're one of the types that insists on learning EVERYTHING the hard way.

I simply request logical proof. 

The proof to back up what we're talking about has been put out there.  Deny it all you want...doesn't make it any less true or your claim that nothing has been proven any less false.

If the proof is out there I haven't seen it yet.

But hey...if you think we're wrong...show us where we are.  Show us you've got more critical thinking skills than your average deck mopper and lay out the case for your side of the argument.

Please tell me that the grand sum total of your case against what we've shown you isn't "No it's not".

Oh I'd be happy to.

Ya ready?

In case this isn't obvious I'm an avowed Liberal.  I also happen to be a registered Democrat.

I don't blame Republicans, American Conservatives, or President Bush for........

9/11

Katrina

Columbine 

Nor do I see Haiti as a proof of global warming or evidence that we need socialized medicine.

Frankly it's illogical to blame Republicans/American Conservatives for anything as they are a diverse group and blaming anything on a heterogenous demographic is the epitome of senseless.

That makes at least 1 Liberal Democrat out there that isn't inclined to politicize everything as you have insisted otherwise.

the existence of just one (course there are more) pretty much disproves the premise that all Liberals are inclined to politicize everything and/or blame Republicans for everything.

Thank you and have a fine Navy day!!!!

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2010, 05:55:11 PM »
"All of that central to what the Obama administration says it wants to do differently than what Bush and Cheney did."

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2010/01/16/stewart-rips-maddow-using-haiti-crisis-bash-bush-maddow-strikes-back#ixzz0cp4kVzn3

That's Rachel Maddow politicizing the earthquake in Haiti.

Shall we continue?

Offline AbsolutNickUSN

• The Liberal
  • The Fast and the Furry
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2010, 05:56:55 PM »
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2010/01/16/stewart-rips-maddow-using-haiti-crisis-bash-bush-maddow-strikes-back#ixzz0cp4kVzn3

That's Rachel Maddow politicizing the earthquake in Haiti.

Shall we continue?

Go for it buddy.  Like I said it's a free country and I've proven my point.

I'm gonna go grab a beer.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2010, 06:03:44 PM »

I've just gotten started.  Just because I didn't take two pages and list all of them doesn't mean you're right.

So you REALLY want the entire list?  Your whole basis that we're wrong is because we haven't yet posted all of the tragedies the left has chosen to politicize?

You're kidding right?

It's a free country.  And I'm used to it anyway.

If that's mean to you than you have bigger issues than what can be addressed here.  FNG...you're telling me that in your military career you've NEVER been referred to int hat way?  Or when the mean ol Chief Petty Officer referred to you as that did you go running to your Division Officer to complain?

Jeeze...good thing I didn't refer to you in the same manner I refer to my new soldiers.  You might have cried.

Logical proof is being given to you.  Perhaps if your eyes weren't shut quite as tightly you'd realize this.

There's an easy explanation for that. And it has nothing to do with a lack of factual evidence being presented.

In case this isn't obvious I'm an avowed Liberal.  I also happen to be a registered Democrat.

So you're also a Statist.

I don't blame Republicans, American Conservatives, or President Bush for........

9/11

Katrina

Columbine  

Nor do I see Haiti as a proof of global warming or evidence that we need socialized medicine.

Frankly it's illogical to blame Republicans/American Conservatives for anything as they are a diverse group and blaming anything on a heterogenous demographic is the epitome of senseless.

That makes at least 1 Liberal Democrat out there that isn't inclined to politicize everything as you have insisted otherwise.

the existence of just one (course there are more) pretty much disproves the premise that all Liberals are inclined to politicize everything and/or blame Republicans for everything.

:rotf:  That's it?  That's all you've got to prove that Liberals don't politicize tragedies and natural disasters?

Because YOU don't do it is proof that no Liberal does it?

OMG...from what I'd heard about you prior to your arrival I thought you might be a smart troll.  Someone that might try to make an intelligent argument.

Looks like Thor lied to us.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 06:14:39 PM by TxRadioguy »

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2010, 06:06:32 PM »

It's a free country.  And I'm used to it anyway.

Oh I'd be happy to.

Ya ready?

In case this isn't obvious I'm an avowed Liberal.  I also happen to be a registered Democrat.

9/11

Katrina

Columbine 

Then as a high minded liberal you will condemn what those who represent you have done?

Katrina alone is an abomination to a thinking person,pleas to get out,a mayor that didn`t execute the evacuation plan,a governor that had to be begged to follow the protocols laid down for assistance.
Those are the facts but liberals immediately were in gear to bury them and politicize it.
Are you proud and supportive of that.

Clinton appeared at Oklahoma City a few days after the bombing and climbed on the bodies of the dead not to say a word of condolence but make a speech intended to demonize critics of his policies.
Are you proud and supportive of that?

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2010, 06:08:47 PM »
Then as a high minded liberal you will condemn what those who represent you have done?

Katrina alone is an abomination to a thinking person,pleas to get out,a mayor that didn`t execute the evacuation plan,a governor that had to be begged to follow the protocols laid down for assistance.
Those are the facts but liberals immediately were in gear to bury them and politicize it.
Are you proud and supportive of that.

Clinton appeared at Oklahoma City a few days after the bombing and climbed on the bodies of the dead not to say a word of condolence but make a speech intended to demonize critics of his policies.
Are you proud and supportive of that?

But Carl...don't you see...because Navy Troll doesn't believe that way...it's proof...PROOF that Liberals as a whole don't politicize and demonize!

How could we have been so blind to not see the beauty of that logic?

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2010, 06:12:32 PM »
Sorry to anyone it may offend but these folks are just plain useless ****ing idiots.
If you are all so damned sure of yourselves then come in here and make arguments and defend positions but you can`t.
You try to play coy little games as diversions...have some spine and put your best argument forward if you dare.

None of you will.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2010, 06:13:36 PM »
Sorry to anyone it may offend but these folks are just plain useless ******* idiots.
If you are all so damned sure of yourselves then come in here and make arguments and defend positions but you can`t.
You try to play coy little games as diversions...have some spine and put your best argument forward if you dare.

None of you will.

:clap:

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2010, 06:16:03 PM »
But Carl...don't you see...because Navy Troll doesn't believe that way...it's proof...PROOF that Liberals as a whole don't politicize and demonize!

How could we have been so blind to not see the beauty of that logic?

I want to see how he rationalizes  the fact that his political ilk does at every turn but he is still somehow pure in support of them.

Offline AbsolutNickUSN

• The Liberal
  • The Fast and the Furry
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2010, 06:17:13 PM »

If that's mean to you than you have bigger issues than what can be addressed here.  FNG...you're telling me that in your military career you've NEVER been referred to int hat way?  Or when the mean ol Chief Petty Officer referred to you as that did you go running to your Division Officer to complain?

Jeeze...good thing I didn't refer to you in the same manner I refer to my new soldiers.  You might have cried.

All I said was "feel free to be as mean as you want."    

:rotf:  That's it?  That's all you've got to prove that Liberals don't politicize tragedies and natural disasters?

Because YOU don't do it is proof that no Liberal does it?

OMG...from what I'd heard about you prior to your arrival I thought you might be a smart troll.  Someone that might try to make an intelligent argument.

Looks like Thor lied to us.

I wasn't trying to prove that "Liberals don't politicize tragedies and natural disasters,"  In fact I stated it was an "obvious reality" that some do.

What I PROVED is that not all do.

Oh and Thor never lies.

:cheersmate:

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2010, 06:17:38 PM »
I want to see how he rationalizes  the fact that his political ilk does at every turn but he is still somehow pure in support of them.

They live off of the simple premise that "The ends justify the means".

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2010, 06:19:59 PM »
I wasn't trying to prove that "Liberals don't politicize tragedies and natural disasters,"  In fact I stated it was an "obvious reality" that some do.

No you said the premise was false...despite the fact that evidence was given to prove that we were indeed correct.

What I PROVED is that not all do.

What you proved...and the only thing you proved...supposedly...is that you don't politicize these things.

Pardon me if I remain skeptical.

Oh and Thor never lies.

Again...in your case...he has...even if it was by accident...he did.

Thought you were going to get a beer?