Author Topic: Doug's ex-wife proving herself an idiot.....again  (Read 2763 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Doug's ex-wife proving herself an idiot.....again
« on: April 08, 2008, 05:25:26 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3127066

Oh my.

Doug's ex-wife:

sfexpat2000  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Apr-08-08 05:43 PM
Original message

You might be a right wing idiot if you say or believe this bs

This is a list of talking points the right uses to manipulate their base. They're untrue and they are meant to engender hatred and to raise money for Republicans. Any reasonable person could find the information that would disprove these ideas and with the net, almost immediately:

Poor black families can't stay together because they don't support their families.

WRONG. Poor black male youth are incarcerated at a rate that suggests a public policy to incarcerate poor black male youth. Ya think?

Undocumented workers from Latin America come north to steal the American Dream they haven't earned.

WRONG. Workers from Latin America come here when they have been destituted at home by the manipulations of the US government who has strip mined their countries for the last two hundred years.

Gay couples attack the institution of marriage and the American family.

WRONG. Gay couples and their families are entitled to the same civil rights as all Americans. They ARE the American family.

Women have abortions just to heedlessly kill babies.

WRONG. Have you ever met a woman who celebrated her abortion? Please, introduce me.

Homeless people are just lazy alcoholics.

WRONG. Homeless people don't have the luxury of sloth. They are too busy trying to survive.

Homeowners who are going into foreclosure just irresponsibly bought a house they couldn't afford.

WRONG. Ask Greenspan who encouraged families to take out those subprime loans and Junior who crowed over them. And tell me, did you read every word of your closing docs? Bet you didn't.

Iraqis aren't "standing up" so we can "stand down".

WRONG. They are too busy being killed, displaced. tortured or dismembered in the millions to reflect on Western political abstractions. Maybe if we stopped killing, displacing, torturing and dismembering them, they'd do better.

Paint It Black  (1000+ posts) Tue Apr-08-08 05:46 PM
Response to Original message

1. Tax cuts help create new jobs and stimulate the economy

WRONG. These tax cuts go primarily to the richest and most well-to-do in our society, who put much of that extra money into savings and investments.

sfexpat2000  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Apr-08-08 05:48 PM
Response to Reply #1

3. Let's grow the list, and I'll repost it.

Doug's ex-wife; the perpetuator of old, useless, dead ideas.

DS1  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Apr-08-08 05:48 PM

2. strip mined their countries?

I'm guessing this isn't a literal use of the term

sfexpat2000  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Apr-08-08 05:52 PM
Response to Reply #2

4. The thing is, no matter what we accuse our government of doing in Latin America, they've done it or are planning it. I honestly don't think that's an exaggeration.

LATIN AMERICA: New Gold Rush Runs into Opposition--after which follows a 3-year-old Associated Press newswire

BOSSHOG  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Apr-08-08 05:52 PM

5. Great list and I truly love the nonsense about Gays

DIVORCE harms the sanctity of marriage. Who gets divorced? Gays or hypocritical religious zealous assholes?

If gays can't marry, christians should not be able to divorce. If gays can't marry or join the military they should not have to pay taxes. This is not a christian nation it is a free nation, except for those that christians don't want to be free.

MagickMuffin  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Apr-08-08 06:06 PM

6. How about this gem

Democrats and the Liberals are unAmerican, because they don't support the troops and our invasion of Iraq to fight Al-Qaeda, after Saddam caused 9-11.

WRONG: Saddam had nothing to do with Al-Qaeda and was not responsible for 9-11. Al-Qaeda wasn't even in Iraq until our invasion. We support the troops but don't support the WAR for PNAC, BlackWater USA, and Halliburton.

sfexpat2000  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Apr-08-08 06:09 PM
Response to Reply #6
7. Good one.

"Democrats are weak because they don't support attacking innocent people who never harmed us."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline djones520

Re: Doug's ex-wife proving herself an idiot.....again
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 05:29:40 PM »
Teh stupid hurts...
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 05:51:53 PM »
I think my IQ dropped reading that tripe.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 06:02:29 PM »
They have to create these lists to make themselves feel better.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 06:07:41 PM »
Why is she so obsessed with Latin America? Didn't she claim to be a Latina? Is that it?

She is so stoopid!
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 06:57:49 PM »
WRONG. Poor black male youth are incarcerated at a rate that suggests a public policy to incarcerate poor black male youth. Ya think?

Ya think that just because someone is black that they should not be penalized for committing crimes????

WRONG. Workers from Latin America come here when they have been destituted at home by the manipulations of the US government who has strip mined their countries for the last two hundred years.

:bs: It is not America's fault that other countries can't get their shit together.

Since you think it all America's fault that other said countries are inferior TO the United States, why don't you take your ungrateful, sorry ass there and stay gone.  We won't miss YOUR pollution that comes from your mouth.

WRONG. Have you ever met a woman who celebrated her abortion? Please, introduce me.

Planned Parenthood celebrates Roe V. Wade pretty much annually. Celebrating the "right to choose" is a celebration of the "right" to kill the unborn.  If that isn't celebrating abortion, I don't know what is.

WRONG. They are too busy being killed, displaced. tortured or dismembered in the millions to reflect on Western political abstractions. Maybe if we stopped killing, displacing, torturing and dismembering them, they'd do better.

:tool:  Maybe if you got your news from some other sources besides the DUmp, you'd realize what a gratuitous lie that is.

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 07:10:15 PM »
Ya know, it's just not worth it...she doesn't even offer proof...this is just the general mindset of the left run through the filter of a crazy, bitter, middle-aged moonbat.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 07:45:59 PM »
Why is she so obsessed with Latin America? Didn't she claim to be a Latina? Is that it?

She is so stoopid!

Yeah, despite her "lapsed" Roman Catholicism, Doug's ex-wife is permanently affected by it, principally the ancient Roman Catholic thing about "living with the suffering."

Well, Doug's ex-wife still has that inside of her; she wants so badly to "identify" with victims.

Once in a while, she's alleged to be a "Latina."

Doug's ex-wife is of age to have been in college around the time of the big lettuce boycott, when being Hispanic was cool, trendy, hip, with it, among certain elements of the public.

But in stark fact, blunt fact, straightforward fact, if those photographs posted by Doug's ex-wife alleged to be of her, are in fact photographs of her, Doug's ex-wife betrays prominent northern Mediterranean features.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 07:54:11 PM »
They have to create these lists to make themselves feel better.

Somehow they think that by asserting the opposite of what has been proven to be wrong will make the facts disappear. :whatever:

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 07:56:17 PM »
Quote from:
sfexpat2000

You might be a right wing idiot if you say or believe this bs

But you definately are a left wing idiot (pardon the redundancy) if you claim these things are what right wingers say or believe.

I'm glad the DUmmies live in their own world because the last place they need to be participants is in the real one.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 07:58:00 PM »
A great insight into the thought process of a liberal:

Oranges are from a tree, orange colored, and juicy.

WRONG: Raisins are from a vine, black, and sticky.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 08:04:23 PM »
Well let's look at it this way....you might be an ignorant DUmmie if you believe:

Raising taxes helps the economy

Universal healthcare will completely fix the healthcare industry in America

It's proven fact that man made global warming exists

The War on Terror isn't real

Iraq is a failure

Cuba, Venezuela and China are superior to the U.S.

Feel free to add more.

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 08:04:48 PM »

But you definately are a left wing idiot (pardon the redundancy) if you claim these things are what right wingers say or believe.

Exactly. That was written by one of her liberal cohorts  :whatever:
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2008, 04:48:19 AM »
You realize that each and every one of you deserves an H5 for this, don't you?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2008, 05:17:24 AM »
so the only common theme in that drivel is that the world's ills rest squarely upon either the government of the United States, the culture of the US, or it's citizens. What a load of horseshit.

I'd like to ask doug's ex wife why she belittles and dismisses her sacred cow minorities by insulting their intelligence by telling them they have no capacity to improve their problems on their own? That's right sfexpat, what you are doing is telling the 'brown', 'gay' or whatever group you vaunt up that day that they are totally disconnected from their reality, have no culpability or responsibility FOR their reality, and that they are totally incapable of improving it on their own by changing their behaviors, countries of origin, etc.

It is your kind of thinking, sfexpat, that is devisive, cost lives, and damages a country. It is your kind of thinking that keeps people from being all that they can be. Why sfexpat? Could it be that you really enjoy keeping people down? Or are you so blood thirsty that you wish to whip people into a frenzy of blame against others(how very Naziesque of you) that they start revolution and wholesale killing of their 'victimizers'. What the hell is wrong with you that you get off on the vision of the destruction of your country and one of the ethnic groups in it?

You are a disgusting, vile human being, sfexpat.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2008, 06:27:14 AM »

You are a disgusting, vile human being, sfexpat.

Not only that, madam, but remember, Doug's ex-wife is also a drek primitive.

A drek primitive is a step below a bottom-of-the-barrel primitive, and includes illuminaries such as the Bostonian Drunkard and the skumbag primitive (IanDB).

The subway cat is an example of a bottom-of-the-barrel primitive.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2008, 01:03:37 PM »
Women have abortions just to heedlessly kill babies.

WRONG!!
Not only do liberals celebrate killing babies, they get their rocks off over it and take honor out of making a public display of it:

"I appreciate the idea that visibility is critical to getting people to understand that women who get abortions or rape victims—two groups dehumanized and demonized in an effort to strip them of their rights—are human beings. I was in full support of the “I had an abortion” T-shirt, because to me, it’s not complicated. The anti-choice movement tries like hell to erase women’s existence, or at least our individuality, and the T-shirt undermines that. It also clarifies that abortion is nothing to be ashamed of."

http://drmelissaclouthier.blogspot.com/2008/04/abortion-is-great.html

Go slit your own throat you immoral freak!
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2008, 01:05:33 PM »
Here is the correct short list:
Liberals are retarded and wrong on everything.

Present 20 facts to a liberal and they will respond with 20 "feelings".
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2008, 01:55:15 PM »
Oh dear.
You know, there is a BIG orange bridge very close to her.
She should take a walk on it, and halfway across, make a sharp right turn.

We wish.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2008, 02:04:12 PM »
Oh dear.
You know, there is a BIG orange bridge very close to her.
She should take a walk on it, and halfway across, make a sharp right turn.

But what about the entertainment value that we'd miss out on?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2008, 02:26:09 PM »
I lost interest after the first sentence. 

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2008, 09:43:16 PM »
sfexpat2000  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Apr-08-08 05:48 PM
Response to Reply #1

3. Let's grow the list, and I'll repost it.

Lord, she really is gifted with a talent for the useless and pointless.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams