Author Topic: If my husband ever called me a c@^t, his ass woudl be on the floor and he would  (Read 1764 times)

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
greenbriar  (1000+ posts)      Mon Apr-07-08 05:02 PM
Original message
If my husband ever called me a c@^t, his ass woudl be on the floor and he would be toothless
 Edited on Mon Apr-07-08 05:44 PM by greenbriar
and would NEVER call another woman that ever again

okay...it is hyperbole

but...

that is just aweful and I would NEVER put up with it

Jesus! no wonder her husband drinks! What a violent c***t! :-)
Donnachaidh  (1000+ posts)      Mon Apr-07-08 05:05 PM
Response to Original message
7. I'd have one CALM response to anyone who called me that.
 "you have to sleep sometime." And then I'd sharpen my kitchen knives in full view of them.

So he calls you c***t,you cut off his penis? How very progressive :-)
AngryAmish (1000+ posts)       Mon Apr-07-08 05:19 PM
Response to Reply #22
23. A woman hurting a man = funny
 You see, those stupid oafs don't feel pain like normal people. Their pain is a font of comedy
This is DU AA all men are evil controlling sobs! Who deserve to be treated like the garbage that they are for oppressing females! :-) Get with the program you crazy Amish Bastard! :-) theres more over there for the picking! :-)http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3120096
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Frank already started this thread (plagiarizing greedy thorn primitive threatens to hit husband). I merged the last one you made with his.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=5514.0
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
Frank already started this thread (plagiarizing greedy thorn primitive threatens to hit husband). I merged the last one you made with his.

Ooops sorry Kev! :banghead: thanks for the merge! :cheersmate:
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator

Ooops sorry Kev! :banghead: thanks for the merge! :cheersmate:

No problem. I too had to learn Frank's vernacular, after I had missed several topics.  :-)
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Airwolf

Who would like to take a bet that if the Hubby was so cowed by the wife after an exchange like that ,he isn't 50% on the way to becoming someones elses dance partner in Prison.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline LadyLiberty

This is DU AA all men are evil controlling sobs! Who deserve to be treated like the garbage that they are for oppressing females! :-) Get with the program you crazy Amish Bastard! :-) theres more over there for the picking! :-)http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3120096
[/quote]

What is worse than the male-bashing Uglies are the weenie lickers that don't have breasts.

Nothing is more of a turn OFF than that.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline HACKSAW

When applied to the primitives I think it fits all of them very well.

Can't Understand Normal Thinking
Liberals are like Slinkies...

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Hey Greenbriar, truth is a defense to libel and slander.

:tongue:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
When applied to the primitives I think it fits all of them very well.

Can't Understand Normal Thinking

Wasn't that a Fleetwood Mac song with the USC Marching Band?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.