Author Topic: If Barack Obama wins in November I think I will actually cry.  (Read 1286 times)

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
DUlover2909  (230 posts)      Tue Apr-08-08 04:29 AM
Original message
If Barack Obama wins in November I think I will actually cry.
 I couldn't believe Bush's idiot son actually stole the election from Gore and I was dumbfounded that Chimpy won AGAIN in 2004 after all his lies and corruption had been made public. I was mad and confused, but I didn't actually cry.

I never shed a tear for the Iraqis or the service men and women that died for his friends' profits. I didn't like it; I hated it, but I didn't actually cry.

I try to remain dignified. I have tried to be even keeled. I hate the sins of this wretched administration and their corruption with every fiber of my being. I've hated their lies and their tactics. I've hated the consequences of their greed and I feel for the victims, but I didn't actually cry.

Barack seems to be the Dem nominee. If he wins and puts an end to this demonic possession of America which is embodied by the neocon fascists, I will quietly and reverently weep in exhultation becuase the evil has finally been thwarted. I will get down on my atheist hands and knees and thank GOD that sanity has been restored to our country and PRAY that justice and virtue will be restored to our nation. I will shed tears of joy that it's over. I will rejoice that this era of evil is finally OVER.

Please Dems, elect the nominee. Get him ELECTED. Get him in the White House. If McCain wins I will be the most miserable person in the world.

I will be crying right along with ya DUlover2909!......Even if you are a mole and trying to stir the primitives up :-)  :cheersmate:http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3123144
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Dixie*Darling

Re: If Barack Obama wins in November I think I will actually cry.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 07:10:32 AM »
DUlover2909  (230 posts)      Tue Apr-08-08 04:29 AM
If McCain wins I will be the most miserable person in the world.

Sux to be you!   :loser:

Offline Georgia Bulldog

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 07:46:27 AM »
I'm sure if your beloved Obama wins you'll still find some reason to be the most miserable person in the world.
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile -- hoping it will eat him last.

Winston Churchill
1874-1965, British Statesman, Prime Minister

The Democrats say that the United States has had its days in the sun, that our nation has passed its zenith. My fellow citizens, I utterly reject that view.

Ronald Reagan
40th US President, 1911-2004

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 09:28:01 AM »
If he is elected there will be over 280 million miserable Americans in 2012.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 09:33:52 AM »
If he is elected there will be over 280 million miserable Americans in 2012.

Who will toss his ass out of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in November of that year.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 12:12:23 PM »
I will get down on my atheist hands and knees and thank GOD that sanity has been restored to our country and PRAY that justice and virtue will be restored to our nation.

I thought the fundamental principal of atheism was the belief that God does not exist.
You seem confused.
The only time you spend on your knees is with your boyfriend.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄