Author Topic: plagiarizing greedy thorn primitive threatens to hit husband  (Read 5397 times)

Offline jtyangel

Re: plagiarizing greedy thorn primitive threatens to hit husband
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2008, 09:43:37 AM »
Scroll down a bit vivismom. She's on the cruise.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=389&topic_id=3096932#3096965

Bad posture and a tramp stamp... :lmao:

Did you notice that the size has been photo-shopped out of the tag on the jeans? I wouldn't suggest she's huge, but I thought that was a nice, vain touch. Also wondered who took the picture, if not hubby himself.

I didn't notice that, but I'm outside and sun is glaring on my screen. Did she really?  :thatsright:

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2008, 09:45:01 AM »
I don't think it's been photoshopped. I don't think women's Levi's have size on them like men's. If she was that good at photoshopping, there are a ton of other things the skank could have photoshopped to save us the displeasure.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2008, 09:53:13 AM »
I don't think it's been photoshopped. I don't think women's Levi's have size on them like men's. If she was that good at photoshopping, there are a ton of other things the skank could have photoshopped to save us the displeasure.

550's do have the W measurement even for women. I have a pair. Usually it has waist measurement and Length(her length reads medium..mine has the S I think, for short :whatever: :-))

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2008, 09:55:17 AM »
I just looked in the mirror and you're right. :-) Mine

Some do have the waist/length on the back but some don't.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2008, 10:01:49 AM »
I just looked in the mirror and you're right. :-) Mine

Some do have the waist/length on the back but some don't.

Mine do :censored: :lmao:

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2008, 10:11:13 AM »
As they should. I believe in truth in advertising..and when women are advertising.........well......
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2008, 10:18:08 AM »
As they should. I believe in truth in advertising..and when women are advertising.........well......
Well, not much difference seeing a size will make if you are already interested in it by site...just sayin'  :-)

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2008, 11:15:13 AM »
greenbriar...you are a c*nt
Notch... :lmao:
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2008, 01:19:37 PM »
Aprapos of nothing whatsoever here's a Stewie Griffin:

"So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?"

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2008, 01:42:53 PM »
Here's what I don't get...why would a man be attracted to one of these angry harpies from hell? Even if they met when she was kind of young and almost attractive in that dumpy, no make-up, pot & patchouli perfume hippy kind of way...why would you want to be with someone who had such a seething rage towards men? Okay so maybe they're easy, maybe they put out on the first date (but how good can it be considering their hatred of anything with a penis), but once they've sampled the milk, why buy the cow? It would be like being around someone with PMS everyday instead of once a month. My husband wouldn't put up with it. It doesn't just set a bad example for their children, when I'm cheerful (even on days when I wake up less so), it rubs off on those around me and comes right back to me. All they spread is misery, anger, and hatred.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2008, 02:01:50 PM »
All they spread is misery, anger, and hatred.
And their legs! :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2008, 02:04:37 PM »

And screwing someone who hates everything about you is okay? I couldn't do it.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2008, 02:15:02 PM »
Something tells me that the greedy thorn primitive hasn't said hello to the little mr. greedy thorn primitive in a while. :-)
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline jukin

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2008, 02:49:56 PM »
When will I learn to never, ever click on one of thoe DUmp links that has pictures? :thatsright:
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Taxman

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2008, 02:55:08 PM »
Something tells me that the greedy thorn primitive hasn't said hello to the little mr. greedy thorn primitive in a while. :-)

Well she was bitching about him wanting to have sex while they were on their cruise. 

As an aside...the screen name "greenbriar" doesn't exactly conjure up the image of a attractive, alluring, sexy woman. 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2008, 03:40:59 PM »

And screwing someone who hates everything about you is okay? I couldn't do it.

Cindie

At the absolute most, it'd be a one-nighter.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.