Author Topic: orchidectomized sparkling husband primitive puts icing on his posterior  (Read 3371 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3120812

Oh my.

Husb2Sparkly  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Apr-07-08 06:53 PM
Original message

Watching those women and children on the six o'clock newz ...... this really frosts my ass ......

The ones rescued from that Warren Jeffs compound in (imagine my surprize) Texas.

The ****ed upness of the events is directly proportional to the religious insanity of the perps.

This poor kids ... bred as chattel ..... as sperm receptacles and male organ pacifiers ..... dressed up as some ****ed up fantasy of what some religiously insane men think women should look like.

There can't possibly be anything that mitigates the evil that lives in these ****wads' minds.

edited for typo

I dunno.

Cults have been a phenomenon throughout all of human history.

And as long as we have primitives, well, that's a sure sign cults will continue to flourish.

Beaverhausen  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Apr-07-08 06:55 PM
Response to Original message

1. Read "Under the Banner of Heaven" by Jon Krakauer

Great book about Mormonism and the fundie sects that are still around. I learned a lot from reading it.

Or one could, I suppose, learn a lot from reading the DUmpster.

Bucky  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Apr-07-08 06:57 PM

2. Best typo I've seen all week, Stinky!

Emphasis added:

"...dressed up as some ****ed up fantasy of what some religiously insane me think women should look like....."

Insane who?

Freudian slip on the part of the orchidectomized sparkling husband primitive, Bucks.

Husb2Sparkly  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Apr-07-08 06:58 PM
Response to Reply #2

3. Damn ... I just fixed and there ya go ...... pointing out what a ****up I am

Thanks pallie!

Freudian slip masquerading as "humorous" self-deprecation.

Husb2Sparkly  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Apr-07-08 07:00 PM

4. Four Hundred and One Children .... four hundred and one .....

.... amazing and appalling.

Check the statistics of your neighborhood abortion clinic lately?

I'm sure there's been more than 401 there.

Until the orchidectomized sparkling husband primitive gets concerned about that too, his "concern" about these other 401 children appears specious; he's just looking for something to blame on George Bush.

Husb2Sparkly  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Apr-07-08 07:02 PM

5. "The Largest Child Removal Action In Texas History"

..... according to CBS News

Ilsa  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Apr-07-08 07:10 PM

6. Jeffs and the others can hold themselves out to be religious

every moment of every day. The rest of us know what he really is: a f#@king pedophile and child abuser.

By the way, I know I promised a Freudian analysis of the orchidectomized sparkling husband primitive the other day; I'm still working on it.  The problem is, every time I finish the product, something new comes up to add to it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
There can't possibly be anything that mitigates the evil that lives in these ****wads' minds.

Oh, the left's love for the wholesale slaughter of the unborn comes to mind.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!

By the way, I know I promised a Freudian analysis of the orchidectomized sparkling husband primitive the other day; I'm still working on it.  The problem is, every time I finish the product, something new comes up to add to it.

How about a "best of" booklet?
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Flame

Hi5 to Frank for the outstanding thread title!!
 :bow:

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Now that's really strange.  Here the DUmmies are always preaching about accepting and tolerating the odd lifestyles of others, and here they are not defending and being tolerant of the odd lifestyles of others.  Perhaps they just weren't paying attention, because you know the DUmmies certainly meant to be tolerant and understanding of other lifestyles just as they've told others they should.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Now that's really strange.  Here the DUmmies are always preaching about accepting and tolerating the odd lifestyles of others, and here they are not defending and being tolerant of the odd lifestyles of others.  Perhaps they just weren't paying attention, because you know the DUmmies certainly meant to be tolerant and understanding of other lifestyles just as they've told others they should.

That's exactly what confuses me too.

Like look at my current icon, all those weirdos dressed up in what they imagine to be "ancient" costumery, and they practicing what they imagine to be "ancient" rites.

Now, how is that not weird?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline MrsSmith

In DUmpland, this is sick...

This is free speech...

And this is an acceptable cultural practice...

:censored:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
I was gong to BS him for making me work through "orchidectomized" (it took me 3 tries), but the cleverosity outdid the workiosidity, so H5 it is.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 08:09:23 AM by freedumb2003 »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
I swear this guy has been completely neutered by his wife. How can she possibly respect a guy who's such a wuss?

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Chris_

I swear this guy has been completely neutered by his wife. How can she possibly respect a guy who's such a wuss?

Cindie
Silence, Woman!

;)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Re: orchidectomized sparkling husband primitive puts icing on his posterior
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2008, 09:49:11 PM »

Wait until I give my first Freudian analysis, it being of the orchidectomized sparkling husband primitive.

It's based entirely on his bonfires on Skins's island, nothing taken from anywhere else.

I know I promised it last week, but the orchidectomized sparkling husband just keeps talking and talking and whining and demanding so much, every day there's something new, Freudianwise, in him.

I'll get it up one of these days.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2008, 11:56:01 PM »
They're just angry becuase Reno Mukasey didn't send the BATF in to burn the place to the ground.  :whatever:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 04:22:15 AM »
I was gong to BS him for making me work through "orchidectomized" (it took me 3 tries), but the cleverosity outdid the workiosidity, so H5 it is.

H5 to Coach, as always . . . and H5 to you for the inventive use of the language! :-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2008, 06:00:33 AM »

Cindie

I suspect the relationship involves a strap-on appliance on her part more than it does this 'respect' of which you speak.

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2008, 09:16:11 AM »
Where is the outrage for the subjugation of women in Islam?

I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2008, 01:27:40 PM »

Cindie

I suspect the relationship involves a strap-on appliance on her part more than it does this 'respect' of which you speak.

Well, that thought went through my mind as well...but then I thought it wasn't very lady-like.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2008, 03:39:12 PM »

Cindie

Well, that thought went through my mind as well...but then I thought it wasn't very lady-like.

Cindie

But, DAT isn't very lady-like, either.  :tongue:  (At least I hope so!)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2008, 07:27:41 PM »

Cindie

Cindie

But, DAT isn't very lady-like, either.  :tongue:  (At least I hope so!)

I've been called a lot of things, but indeed none of them sounded or meant anything like that!

:tongue:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2008, 10:16:21 PM »
Is there really a DUmmie name Sparkley that Hubs2 is actually married to? 
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2008, 03:50:21 AM »

I believe theres a sparkling primitive, "sparkly," but I don't know if that's her.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2008, 03:55:46 AM »

I believe theres a sparkling primitive, "sparkly," but I don't know if that's her.

That's her. :rofl: