Author Topic: Charlton Heston owned guns. How many people did he kill with them?  (Read 4565 times)

Offline stickyboot

Re: Charlton Heston owned guns. How many people did he kill with them?
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2008, 05:55:58 PM »
Dreamer Tatum (73 posts)            Sun Apr-06-08 07:05 PM
Response to Reply #31
42. Makes no sense

You're a self-professed gun nut, yet the only thing anyone can hang on Heston over the last 40 years OTHER than gun rights
is Planet of the Apes. You're just trying to be an iconoclastic internet tough guy...nothing else could possibly explain an
asinine phrase like "I don't give a shit what he did in '63." As though he just showed up at a barbecue where civil rights
were discussed.

I think this one comes closest to nailing it. TiT doesn't care one way or another about Heston's passing, he just found an excuse for post whoring and burnishing that cooler-and-more-worldwise-than-thou image the loser likes to project.

It ain't working anymore, TiT. All but your hardcore fellators are onto you.

He must have hopped into six or seven threads with the same old, tired stuff. He thinks it's hilarious that people hold an actor, an "effin' actor" in such high regard, it tickles him, he think's it's sooo funny. The ultimate celebrity - f**ker putting down a celebrity; isn't THAT strange? Then he finds five ways to say he doesn't give a shit, but he spends lots of time assuring you he doesn't care.  Finally, he ends by making it totally obvious that he's LIVID at something Heston did to him or represents to him. So I find myself agreeing with what Frank said in one of these threads: It all comes down to plain old envy. Those that can, do. Those that can't, bitch and moan-and lie like a dog. :noranger:

Offline mondonico

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: Charlton Heston owned guns. How many people did he kill with them?
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2008, 09:20:42 PM »
TiT:  I HATED GEORGE BUSH BEFORE IT WAS COOL

:loserbar:

I just wanted to use the new bar.  +1