Author Topic: Insane rage on display.  (Read 1885 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Insane rage on display.
« on: April 06, 2008, 06:56:29 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3115690

Hissyspit  (1000+ posts)         Sun Apr-06-08 07:29 PM
Original message
Pathetic cluster****ing god-damned piece of non-human shit-spewing lying enabling scapegoater! STFU   
   Advertisements [?]
Edited on Sun Apr-06-08 07:41 PM by Hissyspit
There is a deep hole in that extra special place in that special place in Hell for inhuman two-legged filth like you, chickenhawk Doug Feith. I've never heard such pathetic rationalization attempts.

He's on '60 Minutes' now, if you can stomach it. He's coming across as a foolish idiot. laststeamtrain's Feith Facts thread: http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...

Here's the a-hole:

As far as I know, he is still part of the faculty of the school of foreign service at Georgetown University, as a Professor and "Distinguished Practitioner" in National Security Policy.

ON EDIT: Oh, forgot - profanity alert.

My how tolerant and rational they are. :whatever:

spanone  (1000+ posts)        Sun Apr-06-08 07:32 PM
Response to Original message
1. ....i can't express my outrage at this self-serving neocon warmongering criminal

Go ahead and express it skippy,no one cares. :lmao:

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)        Sun Apr-06-08 07:44 PM
Response to Reply #1
4. I hope I survive.
   For whatever reason, I feel compelled to watch this tonight (it comes on in a couple of hours).

Maybe I should just put out a cigarette on my eyeball and shake this temptation.

I swore off TV during Gonzales' Senate appearance.

Whatever you say you lieing sack of shit.

Olney Blue  (1000+ posts)        Sun Apr-06-08 07:40 PM
Response to Original message
3. Couldn't agree more, Hissyspit.

Still a new campfire but I think Mr Hestons death has uncorked another round of the vitriol and bile they have for all who stand in their way.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Insane rage on display.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 09:18:18 PM »
Is Doug Feith somebody we know?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 09:24:28 PM »
He's one of the eeevil NeoCons secretly running the country for the Bilderbergs and the Jooooooooooo's.

Douglas J. Feith (born July 16, 1953) is a neoconservative who served as the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy for United States President George W. Bush from July 2001 until he resigned from his position effective August 8, 2005. His official responsibilities included the formulation of defense planning guidance and forces policy, United States Department of Defense (DoD) relations with foreign countries, and DoD's role in U.S. Government interagency policymaking. His tenure in that position was marked by controversy.

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 11:07:27 AM »
Just imagine what it will be like when McCain wins...there is talk of Condi looking at the VP slot by the way...that would make them crazy...

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 11:12:11 AM »
Just imagine what it will be like when McCain wins...there is talk of Condi looking at the VP slot by the way...that would make them crazy...

Even if Secretary Rice has no intention of getting on the ticket, it would be delicious fun if she would play along for a couple of months.  The democrat party would have to fold up and die.

Offline lizard

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 11:25:19 AM »

You can count on a McCain win if the Dumbocrats (Obamacrats) nominate the BarackStar!.  McCain will eat him for lunch at the first debate.  The Obamacrats are the ones that have imbibed so deeply of the nectar that is kool-aid, that they have threatened riots at the convention if the BarackStar!, their messiah, is not given the nomination.  The Obamacrats are trying to make this a race war... :fuelfire:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 04:32:43 PM »

You can count on a McCain win if the Dumbocrats (Obamacrats) nominate the BarackStar!.  McCain will eat him for lunch at the first debate.  The Obamacrats are the ones that have imbibed so deeply of the nectar that is kool-aid, that they have threatened riots at the convention if the BarackStar!, their messiah, is not given the nomination.  The Obamacrats are trying to make this a race war... :fuelfire:

I think there was a poll issued two weeks ago, which showed that up to 28% of Clinton supporters would not vote for the BarackStar! if he won the nomination. :evillaugh:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 10:42:47 PM »

I think there was a poll issued two weeks ago, which showed that up to 28% of Clinton supporters would not vote for the BarackStar! if he won the nomination. :evillaugh:

I'm not certain if you're referencing a DU poll, or something with a little more fresh-air credibility, although it wouldn't surprise me completely either way. I've seen enough similar commentary from the ObamaNation that's it's a mutual hate affair. But I can't get a good handle on how many would actually refrain from voting, cross party lines, or just hold their noses and do it (a popular current description of matyrdom to party solidarity by voting for the archrival).

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 10:53:02 PM »

I'm not certain if you're referencing a DU poll, or something with a little more fresh-air credibility, although it wouldn't surprise me completely either way. I've seen enough similar commentary from the ObamaNation that's it's a mutual hate affair. But I can't get a good handle on how many would actually refrain from voting, cross party lines, or just hold their noses and do it (a popular current description of matyrdom to party solidarity by voting for the archrival).

It is pretty solid that at least 20% will vote against the other candidate as a punishment for not falling in line. 

I am willing to bet on my mother's life that John McCain may as well send his wife in to measure the White House for curtains.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 04:18:12 AM »

No, it was Gallup.  Pretty shocking, BTW, that the Clintonites hold the BarackStar! in such low esteem that they would rather the party lose than support him.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 10:55:23 AM »
Oh my. How tolerant!!!!
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle