Author Topic: Has McCain been on socialized medicine his entire life ??  (Read 878 times)

Offline ScubaGuy

Has McCain been on socialized medicine his entire life ??
« on: April 06, 2008, 05:29:48 PM »
Damn these people are DUmb.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3114348

kentuck  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Apr-06-08 02:28 PM
Original message
Has McCain been on socialized medicine his entire life ??

Since he was the son and grandson of Admirals in the US Navy, was he covered by government insurance as a child? Since he is now almost 72 years old, has be been covered by socialized medicine his entire life? Just curious..
:mental:
Uh it's actually employer provided health care you idiot.  His employer just happens to be the US government. He's working for that benefit just as his father did.

Hangingon  (709 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Apr-06-08 02:30 PM
Response to Original message
1. That is a huge stretch of the definition of socialized medicine.

Lousy freeper troll.

kentuck Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sun Apr-06-08 02:33 PM
Response to Reply #1
5. Military medicine is not socialized medicine??

How so? It's all paid for by taxpayers.

:loser:
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Has McCain been on socialized medicine his entire life ??
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 05:32:31 PM »
You morons every man and woman that ever raised their right hand and took the oath worked for the healthcare that was provided. They put their lives on the line in order to receive that what have any of you DUmpmonkeys done?
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.