Author Topic: TIT is the first to piss on Heston's grave.  (Read 13613 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: TIT is the first to piss on Heston's grave.
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2008, 11:54:33 PM »
Tom Wright:

Doesn't he look like the dangerous type that has to insult a dead man (over the internet, no less) to show the world how tough he is?  :whatever:
Careful Chris....He works in a gift shop he can kill a man 16 different ways with a Precious Moments figurine :-)

Death From A Thousand Papercuts from Hallmark Cards (on sale, .99 cents)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Airwolf

MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2008, 12:02:09 AM »
Tom Wright:

Doesn't he look like the dangerous type that has to insult a dead man (over the internet, no less) to show the world how tough he is?  :whatever:
Careful Chris....He works in a gift shop he can kill a man 16 different ways with a Precious Moments figurine :-)
I hear he's a mother****er with a Snow Angel as well :-)

Death From A Thousand Papercuts from Hallmark Cards (on sale, .99 cents)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Chris_

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2008, 12:11:38 AM »
Another winner...
Counciltucky (1000+ posts)      Sun Apr-06-08 01:11 AM
Response to Original message
76. I wish he'd have died of a bullet wound.
 NOT because of any spite or hatred for the crazy old kook ... just because I like irony.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2008, 12:24:35 AM »
Don't forget TominTib is a close, personal friend of the late Tom Snyder  ::)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=210&topic_id=19751&mesg_id=19751

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Mon Jul-30-07 12:33 PM
Original message
So my phone rang this morning and they told me that Tom died.  That's Tom Snyder, not me.

For those of you who didn't have the great pleasure of knowing that man, I want to tell that he was definitely one of a kind.

Until about two weeks ago, we would sit on our own bench on our own deck on our town's (Tiburon, CA) little Main Street and solve all of the world's problems every day. This bench is actually referred to as "Toms' Bench". We would hang out with our dogs (my beautiful Golden Retriever, Seamus, and Tom's wonderful Olde English Sheepdog, Trevor) and make lewd comments about tourists and george bush. Man, he absolutely detested what is going on in our country today.

Tom had been in the entertainment business since he was thirteen years old and decided that being a paperboy was just too much ****ing work (he talked like that, you know). He knew everybody.

And stories. God god a'mighty, that man could tell you stories until you either wet your pants or collapsed a lung laughing.

He was a really big guy, you know. All the way around. As I type this through tears, I have this mirage-like image of him shambling down the sidewalk wearing those crazy pajama pants that he always wore and that beat-up old windbreaker with his name embroidered on the chest (you should've seen that jacket - "You know, Tom, when you get something that works, you better hold on to it."), shoulders kind of hunched up and walking his dog. Saying hello to everyone he knew in that great big ol' voice of his, not giving a damn about any conversation or thought that he might be interrupting.

Because Tom just didn't give a shit. And he would let you know up front.

I just awoke to this bad news and I am going away now. I just had to throw this down for my dear friend.

See you on the other side of the screen, buddy.

Damn.

Just damn.

Tom (Wright, not Snyder)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2008, 12:25:40 AM »
And he totally spent the night in Marin General Hospital where the totally told him he was in Guantanamo now, dude.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=2099435&mesg_id=2099435

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2008, 05:08:44 AM »
There are two different but definitely similar fanatical religious groups out to destroy America.
Islamofacisists and the dem party.

They both hate and wish death on anyone that disagrees with their sacred teachings.
They both envision a world thrown back to the mid ages with them being the earthly saviours and leaders of mankind.

That is just for starters,the lies told to advance a cause,the kooky conspiracy theories about how everything is oppressing them.
It is unsettling and Tom displays proudly for all the darkest of any mans heart.

When President Carter passes away eventually,indeed it is one thing to remark on his policies and consequences of them but I will still hope if he doesn`t now have a saving knowledge of Christ he does before that moment comes.
Beyond that all is in Gods hands.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2008, 06:05:37 AM »
There are two different but definitely similar fanatical religious groups out to destroy America.
Islamofacisists and the dem party.

They both hate and wish death on anyone that disagrees with their sacred teachings.
They both envision a world thrown back to the mid ages with them being the earthly saviours and leaders of mankind.

That is just for starters,the lies told to advance a cause,the kooky conspiracy theories about how everything is oppressing them.
It is unsettling and Tom displays proudly for all the darkest of any mans heart.

When President Carter passes away eventually,indeed it is one thing to remark on his policies and consequences of them but I will still hope if he doesn`t now have a saving knowledge of Christ he does before that moment comes.
Beyond that all is in Gods hands.

H5.  Couldn't agree more.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2008, 06:26:09 AM »
After gazing upon the picture of the TiT, is it just me or does that man have the ability to create diamonds by the mere insertion of a chunk of coal up his ass?  Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but that is the most angry look I've seen in a good long while--and of those that have dealt with me over the past couple of years with my life situation, that's saying a LOT.

Then again, libs live in a state of perpetual anger.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2008, 07:17:22 AM »
I was astounded at how many people called TIT out for being such a ginormous douche!!!!!  I have to guess they are trolls but it would be nice to think there are a couple of people at DU with a little sense, character, and compassion.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2008, 07:34:03 AM »
it would be nice to think there are a couple of people at DU with a little sense, character, and compassion.

Wish in one hand, shit in the other....
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2008, 07:35:37 AM »
Looks like most of the primitives are being nice so far but TIT couldn't wait to unzip his fly and start pissing away.
 :bird: For you Tom

Hmmm.

It looks as if the lying titty primitive didn't get loaned any money by his old pal the bird-smacking stoned red-faced primitive, and is out of sorts, because he's stuck on the east coast, when he wants to be back on the west coast  socializing around with the local police chief.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2008, 08:01:05 AM »
Watch his smug ass on Bowling for Colombine, someday.

You condemn a man based on Mickey McLardass's pack of lies?  God, you are stupid.   

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2008, 08:10:37 AM »
Watch his smug ass on Bowling for Colombine, someday.

You condemn a man based on Mickey McLardass's pack of lies?  God, you are stupid.   

John Adams was the person who first stated that "facts are inconvenient things", but the libs, being unencumbered by reality, morals, or sense of shame, can simply ignore them or make up their own.

But God help you when they start stammering, spitting, and sputtering when you confront them with said facts.  After all, who knows when they last bathed, brushed their teeth, or had their shots.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2008, 08:31:40 AM »
Im sad to say these reactions don't surprise me at all. Noone but the DUmmies base their entire outlook on life on voter registration.  And in the case of pain, suffering and death, it doesn't matter if you are athiest, Christian, Muslim, or Jew. It doesnt matter if you are Conservative, Liberal, or Green. Once you are dead, the thing that made you, "you" is no longer of this world, and that missing element is a loss for someone out there. Have some level of respect, at least for the surviving familiy and friends if you can't bring yourself to show at least a shread of common decency for the recently departed.

Grave pissing doesnt make one a man, it proves that one isnt man enough to overcome hate.

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2008, 08:34:46 AM »
Im sad to say these reactions don't surprise me at all. Noone but the DUmmies base their entire outlook on life on voter registration.  And in the case of pain, suffering and death, it doesn't matter if you are athiest, Christian, Muslim, or Jew. It doesnt matter if you are Conservative, Liberal, or Green. Once you are dead, the thing that made you, "you" is no longer of this world, and that missing element is a loss for someone out there. Have some level of respect, at least for the surviving familiy and friends if you can't bring yourself to show at least a shread of common decency for the recently departed.

Grave pissing doesnt make one a man, it proves that one isnt man enough to overcome hate.

Very well said.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2008, 08:39:25 AM »
TiT looks like an old alkie with the gin blossoms and the beer gut.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2008, 08:41:46 AM »
TiT questions another poster's honesty. Hypocrite.  :banghead:
TomInTib 
118. Are you really a Doctor?

I am just a guy who doesn't care for C Heston.

"the whole of the life he led"? Like ****ing what? Some bs, studio-driven Civil Rights crap? Get a ****ing grip. He was the sacrificial lamb for MGM. He was ****ing Moses, for God's sake. Unimpeachable.

What kind of doctor are you?

I really want to know.
Primitives is the perfect word to describe DUmmies. They really are ignorant savages dancing about a fire.
God help us should liberals ever get control of congress and the White house again.

Offline Gwitness

• Leave that thing alone.
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2008, 08:59:26 AM »
I would love ten minutes in a room alone with TiT.................btw...NRA life member here.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2008, 09:03:08 AM »
I would love ten minutes in a room alone with TiT.................btw...NRA life member here.

He's too busy marking down Beanie Babies and Boyd's Bears.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2008, 09:39:42 AM »
That wasn't enough. He reeled over to another thread about Heston and did the same thing, to much the same result. Oddly, the DUmmies aren't letting him get away with it this time, and he's getting more pissed off.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=132&topic_id=5403320#5403352

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2008, 09:52:46 AM »
Don't forget TominTib is a close, personal friend of the late Tom Snyder  ::)

He was no more a close, personal friend of Tom Snyder's than of any other neighboring celebrity he tried to con the same way he cons the DUmbasses.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2008, 10:00:00 AM »
And once again TiT proves what we already know about him.

He's a miserable bitter little man with a miserable life.

So to make himself feel better...and because he's found a place where he can "feel" like a bigshot...he's pissing on the not yet cold grave of someone who...unlike TiT...actually made something of his life.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2008, 10:22:31 AM »
I think that once again I will copy the thread to send to my friends and family.  The few remaining democrats will hopefully be shamed enough to switch parties.  It is amazing the look on faces when they are confronted with what their party has turned into.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Chris_

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2008, 10:56:49 AM »
After gazing upon the picture of the TiT, is it just me or does that man have the ability to create diamonds by the mere insertion of a chunk of coal up his ass?  Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but that is the most angry look I've seen in a good long while--and of those that have dealt with me over the past couple of years with my life situation, that's saying a LOT.

Then again, libs live in a state of perpetual anger.

It's at an art show, no less.  Talk about being wound too tight.