Author Topic: TIT is the first to piss on Heston's grave.  (Read 13589 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: TIT is the first to piss on Heston's grave.
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2008, 11:00:35 AM »
That wasn't enough. He reeled over to another thread about Heston and did the same thing, to much the same result. Oddly, the DUmmies aren't letting him get away with it this time, and he's getting more pissed off.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=132&topic_id=5403320#5403352

*snort*

Check out the title on that thread...

bigdarryl  (1000+ posts)       Sun Apr-06-08 05:14 AM
Original message
Good riddens you old fool . Rest in peace
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2008, 11:03:34 AM »
cali  (1000+ posts)       Sun Apr-06-08 07:54 AM
Response to Reply #23
25. whatever
 but mindless hate still isn't a progressive value. duh.

Yes, it is...

Doug.Goodall (44 posts)      Sun Apr-06-08 06:55 AM
Response to Reply #1
14. He took the lead role for the NRA. He used his charisma to push guns
 Guns kill people, and he was a facilitator in the death of thousands.
I hope the NRA and the rest of the Gun Pushers follow him into the grave.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2008, 11:10:02 AM »
And once again TiT proves what we already know about him.

He's a miserable bitter little man with a miserable life.

So to make himself feel better...and because he's found a place where he can "feel" like a bigshot...he's pissing on the not yet cold grave of someone who...unlike TiT...actually made something of his life.
Totally agree.

He's an insult to scum in my opinion.

I would hate to be the lying titty primitive when he meets his maker.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2008, 12:26:36 PM »
Guns kill people

Anyone here ever have one of your weapons leap out of the gunrack...load itself and just start shooting?

Me neither.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Chris_

« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2008, 12:30:08 PM »
Guns kill people

Anyone here ever have one of your weapons leap out of the gunrack...load itself and just start shooting?

Me neither.

If they were that smart, I wish they'd learn to clean themselves.  :-)

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2008, 01:03:26 PM »
cali  (1000+ posts)       Sun Apr-06-08 07:54 AM
Response to Reply #23
25. whatever
 but mindless hate still isn't a progressive value. duh.

Yes, it is...

Doug.Goodall (44 posts)      Sun Apr-06-08 06:55 AM
Response to Reply #1
14. He took the lead role for the NRA. He used his charisma to push guns
 Guns kill people, and he was a facilitator in the death of thousands.
I hope the NRA and the rest of the Gun Pushers follow him into the grave.

Doug must really hate actors that drive cars!!!!!!   They not only kill something like 20 times as many people, they even kill the planet!!!11!!1!11      :mental:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2008, 02:03:52 PM »
Guns kill people

Me neither.

:lmao: :rotf: H5!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2008, 03:55:38 PM »
You know, maybe the lying titty primitive's feelings about Charlton Heston is nothing more than the jealousy of the "wisher," the "dreamer," against the accomplishments of the "doer."

It's a common phenomenon among the primitives on Skins's island.

That, and the fact that the lying titty primitive can't get anybody to loan him some money, not even old pals of his, and so the lying titty primitive's stuck on the east coast, with no way to get back to good times with the local police chief on the west coast.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2008, 04:16:50 PM »
When I first read about his death on Google News last night, I knew what the reaction would be from many over there. When it comes to pure, wanton scumbaggery, the DUmbasses never disappoint.

Godspeed, Mr. Heston.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2008, 04:20:58 PM »
You know, maybe the lying titty primitive's feelings about Charlton Heston is nothing more than the jealousy of the "wisher," the "dreamer," against the accomplishments of the "doer."

That, and the fact that the lying titty primitive can't get anybody to loan him some money, not even old pals of his, and so the lying titty primitive's stuck on the east coast, with no way to get back to good times with the local police chief on the west coast.

I didn't know TiT was hard up for money.
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2008, 04:27:05 PM »

Yeah, right.

The guy's a bum, a freeloader.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2008, 04:38:18 PM »

Who can afford sparkly unicorns in this * economy?

Offline Chris_

« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2008, 04:39:43 PM »
:rofl:

Offline djones520

« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2008, 04:40:52 PM »
This really suprised me, considering how much of a gun nut TiT claims to be...  You know, how he's a convicted felon who had all of those firearms that he says the Tiburon Police Department knew about, but didn't care about.

Maybe he's just overplaying this one to try to fit in.   :whatever:

TiT, go **** yourself.  Despite the fact that your really about 20 times worse in life then Mr. Heston could have been in his most depraved dreams, if word of your death ever reaches my ears, I can promise that I will not be inline to "piss" on your grave.  Because that would simply be childish of me.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2008, 04:56:39 PM »

Yeah, right.

Oh well that I did know.  I just didn't know if he had said something specifically. 
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2008, 05:47:40 PM »
Here is a link to another forum I belong to about Model Building. All of them so far have a huge amount of class that TiT can't even come close too.

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=149309&st=0
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2008, 06:14:42 PM »

Yeah, right.

The latest rendition of the story, as I remember it, is that he "got rid of" the "crazy" Canadian girlfriend he was living with (you know, the one who was-he says-posting to his DU account and raving untrue things about him and drugs and weapons and the chief of police), but she kept "his" house and "his" car and most of "his" money, including "his" Canadian bank account. And then there was a mention of sleeping on someone's floor, right about the time he somehow found wherewithal to acquire a New York apartment "on" Riverside Drive but three blocks away. But apparently, I suspect he has in fact come back again from yet another NY visit and he's still working in "his" art gallery owned by someone else. Maybe to earn the money he wasn't able to borrow?

If that doesn't tell it in snapshot, Frank, I don't know what does. And today he's moaning about how he got bitch-slapped by the other DUmmies for dissing Heston. Maybe if he hadn't run his ugly, envious mouth on probably five or six RIP threads, d'ya think? :loser2:

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2008, 06:45:20 PM »

Yeah, right.

The latest rendition of the story, as I remember it, is that he "got rid of" the "crazy" Canadian girlfriend he was living with (you know, the one who was-he says-posting to his DU account and raving untrue things about him and drugs and weapons and the chief of police), but she kept "his" house and "his" car and most of "his" money, including "his" Canadian bank account. And then there was a mention of sleeping on someone's floor, right about the time he somehow found wherewithal to acquire a New York apartment "on" Riverside Drive but three blocks away. But apparently, I suspect he has in fact come back again from yet another NY visit and he's still working in "his" art gallery owned by someone else. Maybe to earn the money he wasn't able to borrow?

If that doesn't tell it in snapshot, Frank, I don't know what does. And today he's moaning about how he got bitch-slapped by the other DUmmies for dissing Heston. Maybe if he hadn't run his ugly, envious mouth on probably five or six RIP threads, d'ya think? :loser2:

Well they say the measure of a man is in his deeds. We ll know what Mr. Heston stood for and we all know what TiT is. There is hardly a comparison between the two. Heston was more of a man then TiTty boy could ever dream of being. Mr.Heston was in a war zone and fought for his country. TiTty boy not even seeen wearing a girl scout uniform much less one in which a real man joins the service to wear.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2008, 08:00:44 PM »

Yeah I'm still trying to teach my M-16 to self apply the CLP. :-)
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2008, 08:27:37 PM »
This really suprised me, considering how much of a gun nut TiT claims to be...  You know, how he's a convicted felon who had all of those firearms that he says the Tiburon Police Department knew about, but didn't care about.

Maybe he's just overplaying this one to try to fit in.   :whatever:

TiT, go **** yourself.  Despite the fact that your really about 20 times worse in life then Mr. Heston could have been in his most depraved dreams, if word of your death ever reaches my ears, I can promise that I will not be inline to "piss" on your grave.  Because that would simply be childish of me.

Ohhhhhhh good catch!!!!!  Very strange how a man with so many guns, so much military heroism, so much danger could be so offended by a man who was president of the NRA.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2008, 09:32:15 PM »
TiT, go **** yourself.  Despite the fact that your really about 20 times worse in life then Mr. Heston could have been in his most depraved dreams, if word of your death ever reaches my ears, I can promise that I will not be in line to "piss" on your grave.  Because that would simply be childish of me.

There's a saying for idiots like TiT:  He ain't worth shootin'.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.