Author Topic: IRAQ INVASION TO BEGIN!!!! (again)  (Read 1306 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
IRAQ INVASION TO BEGIN!!!! (again)
« on: April 05, 2008, 03:19:13 PM »
Impeachment_Monkey (1000+ posts)       Sat Apr-05-08 03:56 PM
Original message http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3111154
Petraeus Testimony Next Week Will Signal Iran Attack - by Paul Craig Roberts
 Advertisements [?]This does not look good, especially now with Admiral Fallon out of the way, and Saudis preparing for nuclear fallout.

I can only hope some Democratic Congressperson has enough balls to ask Gen. Betrayus , why he studiously ignored the
findings of Col. Ted Westhusing about rampant corruption w/ contractors in Iraq, to the point where Westhusing was
"suicided" (found dead in his trailer with a single shot to the head).
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...

applegrove  (1000+ posts)      Sat Apr-05-08 03:59 PM
Response to Original message
1. Oh my god. I pray no. Don't do it.

very small fire just now- no origonal comments. Impeachment. Vast Military Industrial Complex. but then,...there is this:

nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)       Sat Apr-05-08 04:02 PM
Response to Original message
3. I am betting on war  only way to also stop this pony show called elections

Nobody builds that much power to surrender it

Yup. We're cancelling the elections. again.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: IRAQ INVASION TO BEGIN!!!! (again)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 05:21:56 PM »
Now, I'm confused.

The primitives are so far behind the news it took them four months to realize that Senators Schumer and Feinstein were going to vote for the new attorney general, after which the primitives waxed indignant as if it was new news.

And there's been some things going on that the general public is well aware of, but the primitives won't discover until circa August or September of this year.

Now, suddenly the primitives, usually behind on the news, are ahead of the news?

Odd world, this.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 05:27:16 PM »
Now, I'm confused.

The primitives are so far behind the news it took them four months to realize that Senators Schumer and Feinstein were going to vote for the new attorney general, after which the primitives waxed indignant as if it was new news.

And there's been some things going on that the general public is well aware of, but the primitives won't discover until circa August or September of this year.

Now, suddenly the primitives, usually behind on the news, are ahead of the news?

Odd world, this.

Think of a rubber band, Coach.  Sometimes it gets elongated (behind), then it gets compressed (ahead of the power curve).

'Course, it could snap, too, then everything's out the window.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 06:09:39 PM »
Now, I'm confused.

Odd world, this.

It depends on the nature of the news. The outlets the primitives choose to use seem to report news in their favor ahead and news against their SOP quite late. They should try to find a news source that reports things in the here and now, instead of using clippings brought to them by The Ghosts of Fitzmas Past and Future.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 05:21:28 AM »
Now, I'm confused.

Odd world, this.

It depends on the nature of the news. The outlets the primitives choose to use seem to report news in their favor ahead and news against their SOP quite late. They should try to find a news source that reports things in the here and now, instead of using clippings brought to them by [The Ghosts of Fitzmas Past and Future.

:lmao: :rotf: H5!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.