Author Topic: Big Jerry's special operatives in action  (Read 963 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Big Jerry's special operatives in action
« on: April 04, 2008, 02:12:38 PM »
http://www.democraticwarrior.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58945

Oh my.

This is Big Jerry's special ops team, trying to dig up dirt on John McCain:

Crazy Guggenheim
Opposition Research

This is kind of mud slinging but, does anyone know about his ex-wife?

I wonder of she has anything to say.

radfringe
Opposition Research

don't know, but if there was anything she wanted to divulge it would have been done earlier in the repub primary - given the way the repubs feel/felt about mccain as a candidate

much in the same manner GHOULianni's family "issues" were aired, i.e. his kids not campaigning for him, ex-wives lining up to smack him...

mccain's "x" must have been contacted by now and since there's nothing in the funny papers one way or another in terms of her support - I'm guessing she declined to answer

Crazy Guggenheim
Opposition Research

But if we could find out something maybe the Democrats could spring it thre weeks or so before the GE. Have him waste some time that could be spent campaigning. Anyways, just a thought.

talidapali
Death in Stiletto Heels

You mean other than the fact that he was dating the current wife while still married to the Ex? Or that he walked away from the woman that raised his kids and kept the home fires burning while he was a prisoner of war despite the fact that she was nearly killed in a car accident? Or that he tossed her aside for a woman who's daddy was rich and could fund his political aspirations?

NOTE: pay particular attention to paragraph 3 of this story.

Nahhh...not much there at all. The Ex probably doesn't comment on it because she would just like to forget, and that works for him too.

radfringe
Opposition Research

wasn't aware it was all of that... knew he was divorced, 2nd wife loaded to the gills

mmmmm....a cheater and a gold digger?

Well, my my.

John McCain's surely quaking in his boots, if this is the best Big Jerry's special operatives can do.

Of course, if the customers at Big Jerry's salon couldn't figure out what congressmen my fellow alums Skins used to work for, or that Skins played rugby for Yale, they need to sharpen their investigative skills.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Airwolf

Re: Big Jerry's special operatives in action
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 03:54:01 PM »
Oh good. When you can't win on issues ,try mudslinging. How did that go for them the last couple of elections?
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Lord Undies

Re: Big Jerry's special operatives in action
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 04:02:10 PM »
If it's the truth it isn't mudslinging.  I say this because that is what I said about John Kerry and the SBVTs. 

BUT!  The dems have a real problem.  John McCain, in all his years, has been examined cell by cell.  There is nothing new.  All the dems can really do is repeat the same old crap no one cares about.  Plus, the dems run the risk of bruising themselves in the delicate area of John McCain being a POW for five years.