Author Topic: DUmmies Equate Republican Senators With Slick Willie  (Read 469 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
DUmmies Equate Republican Senators With Slick Willie
« on: August 30, 2009, 12:17:41 PM »
Stinky The Clown  (1000+ posts)        Sun Aug-30-09 12:56 PM
We are about to witness the greatest public mass blow job marathon in history
There are now no sufficiently influential voices in the Senate to moderate the pathological need of some Democratic members to kneel and suck whenever a Repubican wants something ..... or even when a Repubican wants nothing. They just have this overwhelming need to kneel.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6424964
I thought that was what we just witnessed, as Dead Ted was ushered off into the Underworld.

polichick  (1000+ posts)      Sun Aug-30-09 12:58 PM
1. The question is, are they kneeling to Republicans or to corporate America?? 

polichick  (1000+ posts)      Sun Aug-30-09 01:02 PM
5. As I said above, only technically. It's not the Republican party our people...
...are sucking up to, but the corporate entities that both groups serve.
Oh, so now we finally learn the truth! That blue dress was ruined by Monsanto! 

Deja Q  (1000+ posts)        Sun Aug-30-09 01:03 PM
6. Can't we use the female euphemisms instead?

Come on, DUmmy Deja Q! Monica was chunky, a butterball, so to speak, but undeniably female.

MannyGoldstein  (1000+ posts)        Sun Aug-30-09 01:06 PM
7. No worries. Obama will hold strong.
A true Democratic voice.

Speaking Swahili.

Offline lars1701c

Re: DUmmies Equate Republican Senators With Slick Willie
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 12:32:26 PM »
The DUers said there is like 77% of the people want a public option, is this true? I doubt it lol
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 01:18:12 PM »
The DUers said there is like 77% of the people want a public option, is this true? I doubt it lol

NOT AT ALL!

81% of all of the USA is satisfied with their health care coverage.  DO they think it costs too much? Sure but the donk's hellcare does nothing, NOTHING AT ALL, to bring prices down.  In fact it will raise your insurance premiums.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 02:05:38 PM »
If you want to bring the cost of healthcare down, THE ONLY THING, THE ONLY THING, you have to do is take the lawyers in cheap suits out of the equation! Until you do that, we're going to need vaseline!

Of course this will never happen, since, the Demons rely on their frikkin' money to get re-elected and hide their exposure to the American people, with the truth!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 02:24:24 PM »
If you want to bring the cost of healthcare down, THE ONLY THING, THE ONLY THING, you have to do is take the lawyers in cheap suits out of the equation! Until you do that, we're going to need vaseline!

Of course this will never happen, since, the Demons rely on their frikkin' money to get re-elected and hide their exposure to the American people, with the truth!

I'm going to predict, right now, that four years from today, we'll be celebrating the passage of tort reform.  Yeah, it'll take 60+ Republican Senators, but we'll have 'em.  The Republican President (maybe Rick Perry, maybe Sarah Palin) will sign it in a historic ceremony on the South Lawn.

Mark my words.  If I'm proven to be wrong, I'll admit it.  But, IMO Obama's going to **** up the country so bad that the country will respond by electing conservatives in droves.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 02:27:07 PM by BlueStateSaint »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.