Author Topic: DUmmies Discuss Dead Ted Allowing Mary Jo To Slowly Suffocate  (Read 1095 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
DUmmies Discuss Dead Ted Allowing Mary Jo To Slowly Suffocate
« on: August 29, 2009, 09:40:17 PM »
greenbriar  (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-29-09 08:26 PM
Original message
oh god tweety brought up chapa
the prick

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6421917
DUmmy greenbriar is really upset that someone would mention how that girl slowly suffocated in a pocket of
trapped air, while Dead Ted Kennedy had a drink with his lawyers.

jannyk  (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-29-09 08:27 PM
2. He is the most insensitive, ego-centric, waste of space!

He's insensitive for reminding anyone how that girl slowly suffocated.

Creena (280 posts)      Sat Aug-29-09 08:29 PM
4. He has been irritating all day, but this sent me over the edge.
What disgusting commentary.

It's disgusting to mention that Dead Ted left that girl to slowly suffocate.

The Straight Story  (1000+ posts)        Sat Aug-29-09 08:30 PM
6. When Reagan died did they (or we) bring up Iran Contra?

I didn't know anyone slowly suffocated during when Reagan helped overthrow a communist
regime in Nicaragua.

muffin1  (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-29-09 08:48 PM
11. And when Pickles dies,
will they mention her having killed someone?
I think not.

Wow, DUmmy muffin1, tell us how Laura Bush slowly suffocated someone while talking to her lawyers.

orpupilofnature57 (1000+ posts)        Sat Aug-29-09 08:39 PM
9. Yak Mathews always comes with the National Inquirer angle, Putz

I wonder if Mary Jo thought about the National Enquirer while she slowly suffocated in that air pocket.

greenbriar  (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-29-09 09:03 PM
Response to Original message
12. just totally uncalled for
right after the grandchildren's speeches
and what should have been a poinent moment tweety turned into tabloid fodder

It's really interesting sometimes to see how stupid DUmmy greenbriar is. A schoolteacher who spells "poignant" like that.
Really stupid. Beth Ferrari stupid.

I wonder if the Kennedy grandchildren have heard the story of how Grandpa Dead Ted talked to his lawyers while allowing
that girl he planned to screw on the beach to slowly suffocate in a pocket of trapped air. What a tragedy for the Kennedys.

timeforpeace (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-29-09 09:29 PM
14. Chapa. Good for you not using the whole word. I won't let Koepeckne be uttered in my house.

I wonder if DUmmy timeforpeace really thinks DUmmy greenbriar could ever in her life spell Chappaquiddick.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
Re: DUmmies Discuss Dead Ted Allowing Mary Jo To Slowly Suffocate
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 09:45:04 PM »
timeforpeace (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-29-09 09:29 PM
14. Chapa. Good for you not using the whole word. I won't let Koepeckne be uttered in my house.

Yes, Mary Jo was such a vile creature for suffocating in that air pocket in fat Teddy's car while he talked to his lawyers. Her name should never be mentioned in any DUmmy's house. She was probably a rethug plant.

What a POS you are tfp.

:bird:

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 10:47:22 PM »
Yes, Mary Jo was such a vile creature for suffocating in that air pocket in fat Teddy's car while he talked to his lawyers. Her name should never be mentioned in any DUmmy's house. She was probably a rethug plant.

What a POS you are tfp.

:bird:

Just what I was thinking.

How dare Mary Jo suffocate in Fat Teddy's car and deny him a run at the presidency....

It's all her (and Bush's) fault....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 07:39:13 AM »
Quote from:
timeforpeace

Chapa. Good for you not using the whole word. I won't let Koepeckne be uttered in my house.

This primitives user name certainly doesn't match their attitude.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 07:53:42 AM »
Just what I was thinking.

How dare Mary Jo suffocate in Fat Teddy's car and deny him a run at the presidency....

It's all her (and Bush's) fault....

Kinda like how dare that other student take Dead Ted's spanish test for him?  Didn't he know that would get poor Dead Ted kicked out of Harvard?  probably some GWHB plant to ruin any future candidacy...

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 08:14:46 AM »
Kinda like how dare that other student take Dead Ted's spanish test for him?  Didn't he know that would get poor Dead Ted kicked out of Harvard? 
He was actually expelled twice.  He was expelled for cheating on a test, and for paying the other student to take it for him.  Funny, I wonder if the expelled student was allowed back into harvard like Fat Teddy.  Probably not.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 08:29:45 AM »
I know all the Little Goons are exhausted.  It is impossibly hard work having to always defend the indefensible.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2009, 09:02:49 AM »
The Straight Story  (1000+ posts)        Sat Aug-29-09 08:30 PM
6. When Reagan died did they (or we) bring up Iran Contra?
:rotf: :rotf: Are you kidding me? You idiots brought up that and worse. You morons brought up shit he didn't even do! :lmao:
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009, 09:53:01 AM »
Primitives have no shame or class! I'm embarrassed for them! Lord knows they will never be by themselves! Posts like these should be circulated all over the net to show what truly upstanding individuals they really are!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2009, 11:38:48 AM »
I've said for years the two modern political figures we owe the most, aside from the immortal Ronald Reagan, are Mary Jo and Elian Gonzalez. One died
in her early twenties, and the other is a communist figurehead, but each of them, singlehandedly, prevented disastrous presidencies from ever taking place.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2009, 01:27:04 PM »
Kinda like how dare that other student take Dead Ted's spanish test for him?  Didn't he know that would get poor Dead Ted kicked out of Harvard?  probably some GWHB plant to ruin any future candidacy...

The only reason Ted got buried in ANC...IIRC is because of getting expelled for having someone take that test for him.  Papa Joe told him to go hang out in the Army for a couple years until his suspension was over.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2009, 01:31:20 PM »
Stupid little goons won't be happy until an American Stalin is put into office and everyone who doesn't conform to their totalitarian hive mindset is in a gulag or re-education camp.

Then no one will ever speak a bad word or negatively portray their great quest towards utopia. And they can go on in their willful blindness to their actual state of affairs.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2009, 02:13:52 PM »
Stupid little goons won't be happy until an American Stalin is put into office and everyone who doesn't conform to their totalitarian hive mindset is in a gulag or re-education camp.

Then no one will ever speak a bad word or negatively portray their great quest towards utopia. And they can go on in their willful blindness to their actual state of affairs.

Read John Wesley, Rawles' book Patriots.  387 pages, updated to 2009.  Took me all of three days.  See what happens to them in there.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2009, 02:20:10 PM »

The truth would be though they would be herded off just as quickly as useless complainers,something we as a society endure.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2009, 02:47:36 PM »
The truth would be though they would be herded off just as quickly as useless complainers,something we as a society endure.

In addition to the fact that most dictators tend to execute the ones that helped bring him to power.  The thinking being if they'll turn on their own people they'll turn on him just as quickly.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2009, 03:38:59 PM »
The car, along with Mary Jo’s lifeless body was discovered by two fisherman who immediately reported their find to local authorities. Ten hours later, Kennedy reported his role to the police. John Farrar, the diver who recovered Ms. Kopechne’s body testified at the initial inquest:

“Had I received a call within five to ten minutes of the accident occurring, and was able, as I was the following morning, to be at the victim’s side within twenty-five minutes of receiving the call, in such event there is a strong possibility that she would have been alive on removal from the submerged car.”

Photos from the scene at Boston Globe:

http://www.boston.com/news/specials/kennedy/day3_gallery_accident/#/2

-- Why did Kennedy and Kopechne leave the barbecue?

Kennedy said they wanted to return to their respective motels and left to catch the ferry (which only operated until midnight) back to Edgartown center. But Kennedy's chauffeur, who was on hand, didn't drive them; Kopechne didn't take her purse or her room key; and they didn't go to the ferry. Kennedy headed in the opposite direction -- to Dike Bridge and the secluded beach beyond.

-- What time did they leave?

Kennedy claimed he left at 11:15 p.m., and the accident happened a few minutes later. Yet Deputy Sheriff Huck Look reported seeing Kennedy's black Oldsmobile at 12:45 a.m., heading down Dike Road toward the bridge. After the accident, the senator said he hadn't been able to rescue Kopechne because of the "strong and murky current" in which he kept getting "swept away." In truth there was no current at 11:15. The water was absolutely slack, at low tide. At 12:45, however, the current was fast-moving and strong.

-- Did Kennedy take a wrong turn without realizing it?

So he testified, and his whole story rests upon that claim. But the road to the ferry, which Kennedy had already traveled several times that day, was the only paved road on the island. Anyone driving from the house where the barbecue was held would have felt the road bank unmistakably to the left -- toward the ferry -- and would have seen the shiny left-turn sign. By contrast, it required a deliberate effort to turn right, toward the bridge. Dike Road was unpaved and very bumpy. Its entrance was obscured behind bushes and necessitated a 90-degree turn -- hard to do inadvertently.

-- Why didn't Kennedy call for help to rescue Kopechne?

Because, he said, he was in shock. He called his behavior "irrational, indefensible, inexcusable and inexplicable."

Yet he was not too traumatized to return to the barbecue and fetch two close lawyer friends, Joey Gargan and Paul Markham. He was not too traumatized to make more than 16 long-distance phone calls that night to aides and advisers (none of whom tried to get help to Kopechne, either). Despite his "shock," he managed to: return to his motel, complain to the manager about a noisy party, go to sleep, chat with a friend the next morning about the boat race, order two newspapers, meet again with Gargan and Markham and return to Chappaquiddick to call another lawyer from a pay phone -- all before going to the police.

Senator Kennedy's car is dragged by a wrecker from the channel off Chappaquiddick Island.

Other questions:

-- How much alcohol had Kennedy drunk that night?

-- If he and Kopechne did leave the barbecue at 11:15, what occupied their time until 12:45, when Deputy Look saw them drive toward Dike Bridge?

-- After getting out of the submerged car, why didn't Kennedy walk to the lighted house a few yards away and call for help? Or call from the house with the barbecue? Or from his motel?

-- Did he urge Gargan to fabricate a story about Kopechne being alone in the car when it went off the bridge?

-- Did he go to the police only when he realized he would not be able to carry off such an alibi?

-- If, as Kennedy said later, what was uppermost in his mind was "the tragedy and loss of a very devoted friend," why did he summon 19 high-level political advisers to Hyannis the next day?

-- Was the prosecutor rewarded for not bringing manslaughter or driving-to-endanger charges against Kennedy?

-- Why was the grand jury threatened with jail and intimidated by a judge when it tried to look into the tragedy?

-- When an inquest was eventually held, why did Kennedy fight -- against all precedent -- to keep its proceedings secret?

-- Why was Farrar, the diver, barred from telling the inquest and grand jury what he knew?

http://www.jeffjacoby.com/3007/chappaquiddicks-unanswered-questions

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2009, 03:40:24 PM »
My post from another thread.

I had a accident crossing that old bridge in the dark. I remember water flooding the compartment. Somehow I managed to free myself and swam to shore. I had consumed only one or two drinks. I remember hearing the screams of a woman coming from the half submerged car. I thought to myself, this can't be happening. My first thought was of my upcoming re election. What was I to do? I somehow managed to make it safely back to the security of friends and advisers. Together we would come up with a plausible explanation of the incident.

After several hours of brainstorming, we decided to find someone to accept the blame, saying that they were responsible for the accident, thus saving my career. I decided to get some sleep while they looked for the patsy. I must have been really tired as I slept for twelve hours. Upon awakening, I was told that no one could be found who would volunteer to take the blame. I thought to myself, you bunch of ungrateful sons of bitches. Just wait until you need a favor. My only option was to contact the police and explain what happened.

Upon arrival at the accident scene with the authorities, a look of bewilderment was on everyone's face. I thought to myself. Did I drink more that I thought I did? Was this whole incident a alcohol inspired dream? When we got there, Mary-Jo and the car was gone.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.