Author Topic: Stuart Smalley svaes the day  (Read 494 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Stuart Smalley svaes the day
« on: August 29, 2009, 01:30:30 PM »
cuz he's good enough, smart enough, and dog gonnit people like him....

a kennedy  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Aug-29-09 09:10 AM
Original message
Franken: I’ll carry on Kennedy’s cause

Edited on Sat Aug-29-09 09:12 AM by a kennedy
By Chris Steller

U.S. Sen. Al Franken said today that the absence of the ailing Sen. Edward Kennedy was already “a major loss” to the Senate debate on health care reform, and now the Massachusetts Democrat’s death “just makes me more determined to get it done.”

:woohoo: :applause: :patriot: Atta boy Al.....
http://minnesotaindependent.com/42887/franken-kennedy-health-care-reform

edit to add article

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6417422

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Vagabond

Re: Stuart Smalley svaes the day
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 02:05:14 PM »
Franken lacks Kennedy's brains, wit, charisma, and alcohol tolerance.  What could possible go wrong? :evillaugh:
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 02:08:52 PM »
Franken lacks Kennedy's brains, wit, charisma, and alcohol tolerance.  What could possible go wrong? :evillaugh:

Franken isn't even all that liberal, in comparison with Fat Teddy and some of the other far left loonies.  Remember that the DUmmies were on his case constantly for being too right-wing when he was still hosting that very popular Dead-Air America show.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 02:12:21 PM »
Franken isn't even all that liberal, in comparison with Fat Teddy and some of the other far left loonies.  Remember that the DUmmies were on his case constantly for being too right-wing when he was still hosting that very popular Dead-Air America show.

Trust me, Franken's inate stupidity, and his fawning quest for peer-approval will more than make up for what he lacks in ideology......if he is even smart enough to have an ideology, beyond what his script writers provide......

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 02:17:30 PM »
Trust me, Franken's inate stupidity, and his fawning quest for peer-approval will more than make up for what he lacks in ideology......if he is even smart enough to have an ideology, beyond what his script writers provide......

doc

Oh, I know he's still dangerous and we'll have to watch him carefully.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender