Author Topic: Keyboard warrior, boasts, but doesn't link to victory.  (Read 878 times)

Offline thundley4

Keyboard warrior, boasts, but doesn't link to victory.
« on: August 27, 2009, 01:16:13 PM »
fascisthunter   (1000+ posts)           Wed Aug-26-09 07:06 PM
Original message
My Response to a few freepers on another Message Board

Edited on Wed Aug-26-09 07:11 PM by fascisthunter
Good Night Right Wing Dweebs!

You don't even know the man you talk about. You judge him, you smear him, and while you do so, you focus on the negative. That negative was but a small portion of the whole man.

What this man, who had been born into affluence, has done, has made common American's lives that much more bearable. Only a sociopath could not understand the positive impact this man left behind. Only a person who couldn't feel empathy, could not possibly mention how he helped so many people who weren't born into affluence. He literally treated common Americans with equal respect.

He was a man who had it all, but HE CHOSE to represent people who weren't affluent, and THAT'S why most of you can't stand him. He made mistakes, and his affluence definitely gave him liberties most would never have, but he did more for regular folks than any of you ever will. That's why you focus on one aspect of them man... may your god pity you for not being able to see any good... it's all politically driven, which is frankly, pathetic. What has your political party done for America and Americans? This one man has done more than your whole party since Roosevelt.

But then again, you right wing whack jobs are just that. No brains, no guts, no honor, no soul and definitely, have no individuality. You truly are a cult. Just little brownshirts hiding behind computers, getting a kick out of a person's death. Weird... lot's of weirdos spend time alone... but now with technology, you can literally communicate with them. That's you.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6398779

Have you tried looking in the mirror?  Are your projecting union dues up to date?

fascisthunter   (1000+ posts)           Thu Aug-27-09 10:01 AM
Response to Reply #2
7. sorry I didn't respond sooner

it was on Craigslist...

Mythbuster (29 posts)           Wed Aug-26-09 08:41 PM
Response to Original message
6. Well Said!

Here was my response to a bunch of rabid haters:

"Health Insurance Reform will be passed in Ted Kennedy's honor and his Senate seat will be filled by another Democrat. Choke on that."

Don't bet on the first part, but the second is almost a given.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
Re: Keyboard warrior, boasts, but doesn't link to victory.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 01:26:22 PM »
He was a man who had it all, but HE CHOSE to represent people who weren't affluent, and THAT'S why most of you can't stand him.

He served himself and you willingly became his servants.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 01:28:27 PM »
That first paragraph is the the ultimate in hypocrisy.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 01:55:19 PM »
What has your political party done for America and Americans?

Well, there was the whole 'Freeing the slaves' thing...trust busting...settling the Korean War that Truman blundered into...lowering income taxes from a 70% top rate...befriending China...crushing the Soviet Union...winning Gulf I and II...not so much, I guess, from a DUmmie perspective...   
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 02:04:05 PM »
Well, there was the whole 'Freeing the slaves' thing...trust busting...settling the Korean War that Truman blundered into...lowering income taxes from a 70% top rate...befriending China...crushing the Soviet Union...winning Gulf I and II...not so much, I guess, from a DUmmie perspective...   

One must remember "doing things" for America to a DUmbass = How much money have you stole form the productive to give to the unproductive.

The more one steals, the more one has done for America.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 02:13:01 PM »
Quote from:
fascisthunter

What this man, who had been born into affluence, has done, has made common American's lives that much more bearable.

Well now, here's a chance to see just how much he cared about "common Americans."  Let's see what was in his Last Will & Testament.  I'm betting he left the lions share to his already wealthy family and very little, if any, to the poor.

Spin it all you want.  Fact is he'll be remembered as the drunk who drove off a bridge, killed a girl, didn't report it until several hours later, and got off scot free because of his family name and money.  He had 40 years to do the right thing and turn himself in for the murder of Mary Jo, but instead chose to hide behind his power and wealth.  This is the very thing you and your fellow primitives claim you dispise about wealthy Americans.  So much for your claim of being a "fascist hunter."  Here's someone who only did the few things you call a "positive impact" because he wanted to build monuments to himself, and you're so stupid you fell for it, and still can't figure it out.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 02:20:36 PM »
All I have to say to the OP whack job is Thank God I didn't know ole Teddy. My knowing him would mean I was running with an entirely wrong crowd. What Mr. Fascist Hunter seems to forget for the sake of his argument is that Teddy was/is on first name basis with the devil. Always has and always will be. My problem knowing him would have been resisting the constant moral dilemma I'd have had to face every day for letting him live.

BTW Fascist Hunter. You're aptly named. You've found the biggest nest of 'em there at DU
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 02:23:04 PM by Randy »

Offline Doc

• General Malcontent and
  • Sic transit gloria mundi
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 03:01:01 PM »

Let us not forget such trivial items as the National Park System, the Interstate highway system, and that little thing called the "Civil Rights Act"..........shall I continue??

doc
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 10:44:20 AM by TVDOC »

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 04:48:37 PM »
Let us not forget such trivial items the National Park System, the Interstate highway system, and that little thing called the "Civil Rights Act"..........shall I continue??

doc

Actually, yes!

I know a couple of dyed-in-the-wool Dems and I would love to have something like this to throw in their . . . gently remind them of. :uhsure:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009, 06:55:28 PM »
fascisthunter   (1000+ posts)           Wed Aug-26-09 07:06 PM
Original message
My Response to a few freepers on another Message Board

Edited on Wed Aug-26-09 07:11 PM by fascisthunter
Good Night Right Wing Dweebs!

You don't even know the man you talk about. You judge him, you smear him, and while you do so, you focus on the negative. That negative was but a small portion of the whole man.

There were NO SMALL portions to Teddy....

What this man, who had been born into affluence, has done, has made common American's lives that much more bearable. Only a sociopath could not understand the positive impact this man left behind. Only a person who couldn't feel empathy, could not possibly mention how he helped so many people who weren't born into affluence. He literally treated common Americans with equal respect.

I'm trying to figure out how giving us HMO's, cheating on his wife, drowning a co-worker, making "waitress sandwiches" with other reprobate DIMS, then stiffing the wait staff is treating common Americans with respect....

He was a man who had it all, but HE CHOSE to represent people who weren't affluent, and THAT'S why most of you can't stand him. He made mistakes, and his affluence definitely gave him liberties most would never have, but he did more for regular folks than any of you ever will. That's why you focus on one aspect of them man... may your god pity you for not being able to see any good... it's all politically driven, which is frankly, pathetic. What has your political party done for America and Americans? This one man has done more than your whole party since Roosevelt.

Teddy had the chance to pass this "healthcare reform" back during the Nixon years, but chose not to....
Why?
My political party got us out of the malaise of Carter, rebuilt our military, defeated the Soviet Union, freed the slaves, signed civil rights into law....Shall I continue?

But then again, you right wing whack jobs are just that. No brains, no guts, no honor, no soul and definitely, have no individuality. You truly are a cult. Just little brownshirts hiding behind computers, getting a kick out of a person's death. Weird... lot's of weirdos spend time alone... but now with technology, you can literally communicate with them. That's you.

You don't get out much, do you....
That last paragraph describes DUmmies to a "T".  WE don't have time to hide behind computers, we're too busy WORKING for a living.  And I suppose all those "accolades" you sent to Reagan were all in jest?

You need to pull your head out of your ass and get some oxygen to your brain....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 07:09:34 PM »
Mythbuster (29 posts)           Wed Aug-26-09 08:41 PM
Response to Original message
6. Well Said!

Here was my response to a bunch of rabid haters:

"Health Insurance Reform will be passed in Ted Kennedy's honor and his Senate seat will be filled by another Democrat. Choke on that."

Hey, asshole.

We pass resolutions in people's honor.

We build statues in people's honor.

We name a bridge or a highway or a public building in people's honor.

We might even fly the flag at half mast in people's honor.

What we don't do is pass sweeping legislation affecting every man, woman and child in America, quite likely damaging legislation, for the sake of one man or woman no matter who they are. This is a nation of laws, not men. It is the United States of America, a republic, not some tinpot clone of the former Soviet Union basing its lawmaking on a cult of personality.

Right now there's a helluva lot of U.S. citizens who don't want socialized medicine. I don't care how many of your icons take the dirt nap, it's un-American to create laws "because so-and-so would've wanted it that way," especially if that so-and-so was a drunken, misogynistic, secretary-killing, borderline treasonous scion of a corrupt family.

Choke on that.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2009, 10:40:22 AM »
Actually, yes!

I know a couple of dyed-in-the-wool Dems and I would love to have something like this to throw in their . . . gently remind them of. :uhsure:

Well.....off the top of my head I can add:

Turning South Korea into the fifth largest economy in the world.......

Freeing 400 hostages from the US Embassy in Tehran after one of Ted's buds maneged to f**k it up so badly.

Kicking the ass of Qaddafi so severely that he got out of the terrorism business, and surrendered his nuclear development project to us.

Then there is the minor stuff, like development of the west African oil fields, as well as the north slope, and construction of the Alaskan Pipeline.........just little stuff, that has impacted virtually all of us in one way or another.......unlike the vast accomplishments of "Dead Ted".......

I think that a better rebuttal to a lib would be ........please list for me the specific (no generalities allowed) accomplishments of Edward Kennedy.......that should bring some silence to the conversation........

doc

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jukin

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2009, 11:45:53 AM »
I finally saw the media orgasm yesterday and understand why there was that three hour delay.  There were NOT crowds of mourners for him.  They bussed in SEIU and other union people in to make the meager crowds up.  This was nothing like the spontaneous love and mourning for Reagan's motorcade. 
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.