Author Topic: Dinnertime....whatcha having??  (Read 15296 times)

Offline jtyangel

Re: Dinnertime....whatcha having??
« Reply #100 on: October 22, 2008, 10:03:22 AM »
Now wait a minute here.  Before you say "EWWW" get you a jar of Bread and Butter pickles and put some on a peanut butter sandwich.  Even if you don't like it you haven't wasted a whole dollar. 

Of course, that is a dollar you could've given to 'O's America.   :whatever:

KC

The bread and butter pickles are the problem...all by themselves.  :uhsure: :-)

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2008, 11:52:14 PM »
I haven't caught up with you new folks yet, so I assume you are speaking of Brooklyn, NY,  the Home origin of Babs Streisand and Archie Bunker? 

My advice to you is move.  I live in north Texas.  REAL civilization.   :p

You ain't in North Texas, I AM !!! ........ :tongue:
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline jendf

« Reply #102 on: October 23, 2008, 06:56:27 PM »
The always good spaghetti and garlic bread.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2008, 07:36:13 PM »
I accidentally bought crunchy peanut butter a couple weeks ago.  Damn stuff wouldn't spread at all.  I'll stick with creamy.

One of these days, I'm going to get around to doing fried PB&J's.

Yeah, I always make sure I never pick up the crunchy kind.

That actually sounds really good! I usually eat a slice of toasted flaxseed bread with natural peanut butter on it sometime during the day. Usually in the morning. Yummy!

For dinner, I think I'm going to make good old standby spaghetti tnight since I made a big dinner last night.

I used to do the natural peanut butter, then I got tired of trying to stir in the oil to the peanut butter.  Too much trouble.

I also like peanut butter with a little honey on toasted wheat bread. 
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Flame

« Reply #104 on: October 24, 2008, 06:47:46 AM »
I'm taking the lazy road tonight...we have NOWHERE to be, and Mr Flame borrowed Ironman from a friend at work, so I'm gonna do a frozen veggie lasagna and salad tonight, and we are going to have a movie night.   I might get a wild hair and make a loaf of crusty bread today, but we'll see.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #105 on: October 24, 2008, 06:52:57 AM »
I'm taking the lazy road tonight...we have NOWHERE to be, and Mr Flame borrowed Ironman from a friend at work, so I'm gonna do a frozen veggie lasagna and salad tonight, and we are going to have a movie night.   I might get a wild hair and make a loaf of crusty bread today, but we'll see.

At least the movie will be good. 

:tongue:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #106 on: October 24, 2008, 07:48:06 AM »
Just me and the kidlets tnight so we are doing pizza night. The only thing to decide is in the home or out. I may see if I can rally my mother to go with us and we'll actually go sit down at the local pizza restaurant here and eat. Really depends on how much the kids are bouncing off the walls and if I want to deal with them in public given that :-)

Either way, it's pizza! I might get a wild hair like flame and make some banana and pumpkin bread. I also have some Pumpkin Ale with my name on it when the kids wind down for the night.  :cheersmate: